[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING: Proof that /pol/ has been compromised!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1487726326046.jpg (72KB, 614x342px) Image search: [Google]
1487726326046.jpg
72KB, 614x342px
Anti-Trump forces are working overtime to gaslight innocent /pol/ users. Do not trust anyone who is anti-Trump. Kushner and his allies have infiltrated /pol/ for complete control.

As proof I went into several /pol/ discords last night and posted my phone number asking to talk to higher ups for "verification purposes". Within minutes my phone was blowing up with messages saying "Drumph btfo" and other horrible things.

I know this post is being monitored but I don't care. If there is anyone real left: Run.
>>
>>36136053
Oh shut up you idiot.
>>
>>36136053
>Run
What a pussy.
>>
>>36136053
this is /r9k/ and i am pro Assad fuck off cunt
>>
>>36136053
>reddit rejects from the Donald can't handle dissenting opinions so they invent a vast conspiracy instead

Some of us just don't like zionist oligarchs who are the same as the old boss. Trump lied through his teeth about what he was going to do.
>>
>>36136157
>>36136895
>>36136909
t. Gaslighters
How the fuck did you find my thread so fast. Are you tracking my ISP?

Just know I gave my number out to draw you out and prove you exist. You cant hurt me outside of the shadows
>>
I just vote and forget about it lol.
>>
File: assad sarins trump.png (1MB, 680x881px) Image search: [Google]
assad sarins trump.png
1MB, 680x881px
>>36136053
ALLAH SOURIA!
>>
Trump fucked up though. Idgaf about american politics but this was one of his main campaign points. Whats the point of supporting him then? Just to trigger some feninists?
>>
>>36136157
FOUND ONE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36136053
I stopped browsing /pol/ because I've had enough of this shit after Trump ordered that strike. Could you please stay in /pol/? I know staying in /r/the_donald wasn't enough, that's fine, but don't shit up the rest of this site.
>>
>Towel heads kill towel heads
>Americans use this as an esxuse to kill more towel heads

Win-win.

Ps: Trump already won the election so the powers that be wanted him anyone who talks shit is simply on the losing side. A vocal minority if you will.
>>
File: 1491706817749.jpg (52KB, 740x641px) Image search: [Google]
1491706817749.jpg
52KB, 740x641px
>>36136979
>>36137048
Literally, LITRALLY, you
>>
>>36137165
What's the point of supporting someone if they don't do what they promised? He is not your friend you elected him to do a job.
If he shows that he can be controlled by neoconservatives you should discard him.
Smug strawman picture is not an argument.
>>
>>36137165
>Daddy Trump is playing 5D chess! I'd keep shilling for him even if he made it mandatory for all Americans to suck big black cocks! That would be just another dimension of chess to totally BTFO everyone!
literally you
>>
File: 1488663700708.jpg (42KB, 800x796px) Image search: [Google]
1488663700708.jpg
42KB, 800x796px
TO ALL THOSE OUT THERE STILL FAITHFUL AND INNOCENT AND PURE LIKE TRUMP:

I am testing the perpetrators of these psy ops. I am starting to learn their weaknesses. I know what they do not/can not know. Judging by the way the act, they can't give away too much information because they want to pretend to only know what regular posters know. This is the first part of what makes them weak.

But there's another tell. Look at the file names of the images they post. The number sets reveal clues to the identities of the posters, whether they know it or not. I think there's little they can do about it.

They try to rename the files, but as long as you know they're doing THIS too, you can read into some basic psychology to see what the alterations mean and what the original code said.

We can beat this.
>>
>>36137235
An airstrike is not the same as
>forcing a regime change
>committing troops on the ground
>gearing up for increased intervention
It was literally one targeted strike to address a specific problem and quiet critics. This does not break a "campaign promise" you fucking liberal faggot shill.
>>
>>36137256
In the past and during the election, his 4D chess worked though. People were saying "4D chess" in the lead up to the election about various plays in the media, and guess what, they were right and he won despite everyone predicting otherwise.

Until he actually fails at something, the evidence is on the side of those claiming "4D chess" you stupid faggot.
>>
>>36137308
>not the same as forcing a regime change
Except that's exactly what they went back to and want to do. And when eventually more direct action will happen in Syria, you cultist faggots will still find a way to justify it.
>>
>>36136053
>>36137266

>posts his phone number online.
>Asking to talk to "higher ups" for "verifications purposes."
>schizophrenic-posting.

It's easy for me to forget that there's alot of stupid and/or crazy people on here. I'm no fuckin genius, but I usually operate on the assumption that people on here are of comparable intelligence to me.

Thanks for the reminder.
>>
>>36137386
So you don't take issue with the airstrike, but with some fake news story that says DRUMPF wants to do things that his administration explicitly said it would not do. Since the airstrike they have repeatedly stated that there would be no change in policy. You're fucking lying you shill.
>>
>>36136053
honestly i don't give a shit about /pol/
>>
>>36137439
>do things that his administration explicitly said it would not do
That was the airstrike, you absolute retard.
>b-but it wuz just some airfield
Just shut the fuck up. Buy a buttplug, etch "DADDY TRUMP" on it and choke yourself with it, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>36136053
Trump is anti-Humanity. He can go fuck himself. But he doesn't even deserve that. This is the last time any administration will allow a pile of shit like him to pollute the oval office.
>>
>>36137519
See, you backtracked on the airstrike being a broken promise. You turned to "muh intervention, muh news said" and then when you got called out on it you back pedaled and doubled down on an initial lie and resorted to talking about buttplugs.

You are a stupid person, a shill, and a liar. Admit you were wrong and lost the argument. Right now. I'm not kidding. You are a fucking intellectual embarrassment and shouldn't be allowed to voice your opinion ever.

You were wrong. So sorry.

>>36137521
t. anonymoose
Not an argument.
>>
>>36136053
How much does Trump pay you?
>>
>>36137521
>This is the last time any administration will allow a pile of shit like him to pollute the oval office.
This sentence makes zero sense. You post like a high school drop out HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36136053
/pol/ is pro assad
>>
>>36137636
>muh intervention, muh news said
I didn't write that. Those are some cool shill tactics you got there actually, implying I said things I didn't.
>initial lie
It isn't a lie. Many years before the election, during the election, and after the election for a little while, he was against intervening. Then the airstrike happened.
>>
>>36136053
/pol/ has not been overrun, you hopeless retard. He just lost most of his supporters when he decided to do the exact opposite of what he said during his campaign. Why is this so hard to understand? Why does everything always have to be some conspiracy bullshit?
>>
Why can't Assad be president of USA?
>>
>>36137891
Shills! Liars! He didn't break any promises! The airstrike didn't even happen, it was a 4D chess hologram! You're fucking stupid!
>>
>>36136053
>Within minutes my phone was blowing up with messages saying "Drumph btfo" and other horrible things.
Kek that sounds hilarious
>>
File: 1438905952125.gif (487KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1438905952125.gif
487KB, 500x370px
Majority of people who browse /pol/ are new and half of those are redditors.

Everyone who consistently post on that board should be banned, permanently.
>>
So your basically complaining that /pol/ isnt your hugbox anymore
>>
>>36138123
Wrong!~~~Penis
>>
>>36136053
We know /pol/ has been taken over the only people that are there are the shills and the anti American fags that are jacking off to it
>>
wtf I love zionists who break their campaign promises now
>>
How can you test whether you're right to be paranoid, or you're just crazy? Is there a difference? I'd rather not lose my mind for a politician
>>
File: 1414458514210.gif (2MB, 858x570px) Image search: [Google]
1414458514210.gif
2MB, 858x570px
>>36137165
And you wonder why everyone thinks trump supporters are braindead morons? Because you won't stop fucking acting like braindead morons.

Holy fuck man. Is Trump absolved of any criticism ever just because he's Trump?

As far as I'm concerned Trump starts war in ME and I go back to my old position: No politician can be trusted. Media can't be trusted. No one can be trusted.

So much for the fucking white nationalist right wing pipe dream. I will say though, Trump WAS the only viable option.
>>
>>36137742
The airstrike can be seen in a wide variety of ways, and only one of which is that he's setting up for war.

I'm still bugged by the fact that it was an empty airfield. What the hell was the point of bombing literally nothing?

Everyone is jumping to conclusions and we need to just wait it out and see what happens now.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.