[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK let's make one thing clear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
Society lied to us.

If you don't have a gf, you're a loser; a total failure of a man.

No matter how wealthy or educated you are, if you don't one woman who wants to be with you, you failed at life.

Look around you. There are plenty of "losers" with gfs. You are in effect even more worthless then them irrespective of the fact that you graduated with honours and you earn seven times as much.
>>
>>36136035
>That level of gynocentrist thought.

Off yourself
>>
There you have it, Isaac Newton - who died a virgin - was a complete failure. Brilliant insight and airtight logic, OP.
>>
>>36136058

It's not about women. It's about passing your genes.

The whole point of this "thing" called life, the whole point that we ever do anything, is so we could maximize the potential for our genes to be passed on.

Even after our 40s, we still work hard to attain status and power so that our children and grandchildren can inherit our wealth and status so that they would have an easier time to pass on our genes further into the future.
>>
>>36136073

Isaac Newton was the biggest of cuck in history.
>>
>>36136073

>implying you're ever going to amount to anything comparable to Newton

If you were some great genius then it sort of makes your life meaningful irrespective of whether you have kids or not.

But you aren't. You'll not leave behind a legacy of scientific work. You'll just work to attain wealth that you will never use.
>>
>>36136035
And those losers are dating women that fuck everyone and stay at home while shes out getting doggged
I want nothing to do with people
>>
>>36136073

Different times, Anon. If Newton was born today, he would have been diagnosed autistic and would lack the connections and social skills to get anywhere in life and help scientific progress.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.