[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw a girl sits next you on the train because it's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

>tfw a girl sits next you on the train because it's the only empty seat and then promptly moves as soon as another empty seat opens up.
>>
You probably smell.
>>
File: 1464825930545.jpg (60KB, 531x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1464825930545.jpg
60KB, 531x1117px
>>36135868
>girl would rather sit next to greasy neckbeard than you
>>
>girl sits next to you
>promptly reach over and force about 4 fingers up her vagina
>>
File: 012928393303.jpg (46KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
012928393303.jpg
46KB, 231x218px
>girl walks in your direction and smiles
>smile back
>realise she was smiling at her friend behind you
>>
File: ohgodwhykermit.jpg (3KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohgodwhykermit.jpg
3KB, 267x200px
>>36135868
I really really hate this kind of feel OP.
>>
that's when you also stand up and find another seat. not right next to her, but close. enough to let her know that you know what she's doing and you're not gonna take it like a bitch.
>>
>>36137478
Maybe it's not worth starting a fight about. If you don't want to "be a bitch" you can spend your time and energy finding ways to get your life together, instead of seeking to intimidate strangers
>>
>>36135868
>Obese jobless amerifat friend
>Slavic girl on the bus talks to him and exchanges contact info
>6'3, making good wage, slim slav
>Slavic girls just ignore me

I don't understand
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.