[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brother said he was gonna have a party and not to tell mum

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1fdzgm.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1fdzgm.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>brother said he was gonna have a party and not to tell mum
>"you can invite your friends if you want to"
>"oh h-heh my friends don't like partying"
>"no problem!"

he definitely knew I was lying and that I actually just have no friends. Fuck my life.
>>
>>36133163
Why aren't you just being honest towards him?
>>
Should have invited a bunch or craigslist weirdos to fuck things up.
>>
>>36133163
Why try to hide the truth from your brother? My little brother is only in highschool and is very popular but he's pretty nice to me about my friendless neet status.
>>
>>36133167
Because I'll look pathetic
>>
>>36133200
Doesn't matter, he's your brother, maybe he'll understand.
>>
>>36133218
I dont want to go through all that shit where people try help it get better, part of me even prefers not to deal with social stuff but the rest of me just wants friends so I don't look so lonely and weak
>>
>>36133229
Just say that you prefer being alone then
>>
>>36133163
why not go anyway? you might make friends
>>
>>36133200
You already do by being a little faggot.

>get an opportunity to potentially meet people
>"b-b-but my pee pee poo poo breads!!!!1!1!!"
Enjoy your permavirgin status, autistic shut in.
>>
File: 1491586005499m.jpg (115KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
1491586005499m.jpg
115KB, 1024x769px
>>36133163
Well makes some numbnuts!
>>
>>36133241
Not that anon, but normies just can't comprehend that some people prefer being alone and that people can live happily without friends.
So, unless you want normies to give you pitiful looks and try to "help" you, don't tell them that you have no friends no matter what.
>>
>>36133200
He's your brother. He most definitely knows already you dont have friends. Lying to him just makes it worse
>>
>>36135064
>that some people prefer being alone and that people can live happily without friends

Because that's actually rare as fuck?
Look around you, people here aren't alone on purpose.
>>
>>36135604
I guess it is rare. I just wish people understood that being alone doesn't necessarily mean being lonely.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.