[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you think only you do but lots of other people likely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

When I have a shower I face my back to the water and let the water hit the top of my neck for a good 10 minutes before actually showering.
>>
When I cant get my ass completely clean after shitting and dont have access to a shower, i slide a wad of toilet paper between my asscheeks and leave it there until i gotta shit again.
>>
I spend 95% of the time in the shower, just getting wet and thinking and then soap up, rinse and dry off in like 1 minute.
>>
File: photo_2017-03-24_00-45-14.jpg (60KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-03-24_00-45-14.jpg
60KB, 720x1280px
Most of the time I use my desktop computer laying on the bed(pic related).
I really need to stop this, its making me reach new levels of sedentarism
>>
File: downy.jpg (68KB, 884x800px) Image search: [Google]
downy.jpg
68KB, 884x800px
I might as well ask now. Do I shower normal?

I use hot water and spend almost the entire period with my back to the water. I wash my hair more than anything else, using shampoo and conditioner on my hair and pubes. I use a little bit of soap over my body, sometimes just my pits and balls when I'm in a rush/lazy. 50% of the time I'm not even showering, just letting my mind wander. I also brush my teeth.

This adds up to around 15-20 minutes; I have no idea how the "average" ""person"" can only do it in 5-10.
>>
File: IMG_2742.jpg (67KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.jpg
67KB, 800x422px
I don't dream. Probably because of my fucked memory.
>>
>>36132983
My nigga

>>36133027
Does it ever fall out?
>>
>>36133295
who knows. I spend almost all my time with my back to the water also but I just wash my face with soap and wash my hair with shampoo and don't bother using soap on any other part of my body.
>>
File: download (3).jpg (10KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
10KB, 232x218px
https://www.reddit.com/r/DoesAnybodyElse/
>>
>>36133478
It's much more interesting to discuss with autistic virgins than with faggots playing pretend for upboats. Come back when you've found a sub that fills that quota, nerd.

Also
>being a phone poster
>>
I masturbate before bed but I almost never cum, I always edge until I pass out
>>
>>36133644
I'm on a laptop you dunderdick
>>
>>36133027
So you essentially still wear a diaper
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.