[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black IQ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 36

File: 1491736056103.jpg (26KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
1491736056103.jpg
26KB, 600x405px
Is the average black IQ really around 80?
That's 20 points less than standard.
What gives? Is it just racism?
>>
>>36132744
That graph was made by white people. Of course it's gonna be biased.
>>
What's the source of that diagram?
>>
>>36132744
I'm sure "racism" plays a part, as does classism and many other social issues.
>>
File: black.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
27KB, 631x708px
>>36132744
I wanna burn white people alive for implying I'm dumb and aggressive.
>>
File: 1490384325987.jpg (42KB, 422x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490384325987.jpg
42KB, 422x380px
Yes another race-baiting thread we really needed another one of those
>>
File: black IQ.jpg (107KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
black IQ.jpg
107KB, 600x405px
>>36132744
Nice try, polfag. Here's the original graph from the study.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 221x228px
Alright, I had a thought on this shit, so let me cover this shit real quick.

Blacks in America and blacks in Africa have the same genetic ancestry, right? But, you will notice, in Africa it averages 65, whereas in America it tends more towards 85. They have the same genetics, right? Therefore, it can't be genetic, because they would score approximately the same.

Blacks in America, while inheriting poorer living than the average white, are still a lot better of than the African black. Ergo, there's a significant possibility it could be due to better nutrition and living conditions, or possibly the presence of an (albeit shitty) education system. It would then make sense that there was a statistical difference in the two negro populations.

To further make this point, take the chinkies or japs. They're averaging around 110, and, have a much stricter, more rigorous education system growing up. Then it would make sense for there scoring to be as high.

Therefore, I would conclude that more complex logical ability in a given person is due to better environment and/or nutrition, considering all of this.

Debate me, faggots.
>>
>>36133154
>Blacks in America and blacks in Africa have the same genetic ancestry, right?
No, niggers in America have interbreeded with whites and spics and other races.
>>
>>36133154
I would debate you but I agree. Should we debate about something else?
>>
>>36132753
the KKK union of scientists
>>
>>36132814
There's enough variation between white people, that I'm fucking impressed with the naivety of some people, to not consider there would be the same variation in blacks. Even if they were to consider black stupider on average, they treat each and every individual like shit without actually knowing them.

I'd avoid saying that whole "burning" thing off of 4chan though, that'll get you shit. You're just spouting the same generalizations in the other direction, my dude.
>>
Poor social surroundings, being poor, poor upbringings, poor and unhealthy food. Niggers in Africa suffer from Brain Drain, malnutrition and shitty educational systens tio.
>>
>>36133154
>Blacks in America and blacks in Africa have the same genetic ancestry, right?

they don't, they're all mixed with white to some extent because slave masters used to rape their slaves back in the day
they had lil mixed rape babbies who then had kids with the other slaves and so on and so forth
i think the average black American is just 80% African or something like that
>>
>>36133177
If they interbred, then wouldn't they not be recognizable as black anymore, though. They'd be whiter than blacks. I presume, for the sake of making OP's pic a legitimate study, they would only pick definite blacks, they were trying to prove a point.
>>
>>36132744
Here's the real answer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI

Doesn't help that a good chunk of your race is criminals and gangbangers that haven't even graduated high school.
>>
>>36132814
While I wouldn't have the same reaction, I can't blame you. If it's any consolation, I offer my future daughter to you.
>>
>>36133238
Good luck finding genetically pure niggers in America.
>>
>>36133238
50/50s and even people who are just 25% African are seen as black in America, you really don't know shit, shut up, you're embarassing yourself
>>
>>36133154
blacks, whites, asians, etc. all have the same opportuninities in america. they are born in essentially the same environment (boohoo im poor isnt an excuse)

and yet there are huge IQ and employment differences

also niggers cant use racism as an excuse for underperforming because asian americans do better than white people employment and education.
>>
>>36133262
Im 100% black (parents moved here from nigeria) and my iq is 104.
>>
>>36133319
>they are born in essentially the same environment

t. good ole whitey raised in the suburbs who doesn't know what's it's like being broke and living in a shitty ass neighborhood being surrounded by shitty ass people
>>
>>36132752
Yes it was most probably made by white libcucks because it is nearly impossible for a nigger to start peaking at 90. You shit skins should be distributing most at around 50 points.
>>
>>36132744
>>36133154

African-Americans are 15% white on average. So this could account for the higher IQ. However there are certain tribes in Africa, like the Igbo from Nigeria, who have IQ's over/around 100
>>
>>36133376
igbo is not a tribe you fuck
>>
>>36133375
>muh IQ

Whities version of "muh dick." Why are you swaggering around bragging about "muh IQ" when your country is desolate and strangers devour it in your presence? Obviously your IQ is overrated

>t-the jews tricked us

Guess you weren't so smart after all
>>
>>36133233
Well shit. After looking into it, southern African-Americans have around 20% European ancestry, and for other areas of the country, approximately 15%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Genetics_of_race_and_intelligence
>Frydman and Lynn (1989) showed a mean IQ of 119 for Korean infants adopted by Belgian families. After correcting for the Flynn effect, the IQ of the adopted Korean children was still 10 points higher than the indigenous Belgian children.[134][19][135]
I suppose, it does appear that there is a genetic difference in intelligence, although there is some influence by environment and nutrition, the Flynn effect.

I suppose then, unless anyone has any other points on the subject, that's settled. That does raise the question: Do you guys think that different races should be treated different ly because of these statistics?

I personally, do not think so. Although it is clear that blacks are less intelligent than whites on average, and Asians more than whites, no one chooses which race to be born into. Since it is through no fault of their own, I believe everyone should get the benefit of the doubt although it's not a perfect world, at least attempt to, at least legally and educationally. On a more technical standpoint, there is still massive variation in intelligence between individuals of every race, ergo little would be gained on focusing resources and rights to more intelligent races.
>>
>>36133391

Is it not a tribe? What do you mean.

That's like saying the Angles and the Saxons weren't tribes. Tribe = ethnicity
>>
>>36133319
>I'm poor isnt an excuse
>In the US
If you were talking about some country in europe with free education and healthcare you'd have a point, but in the fucking US? The fuck are you smoking?

As for the IQ and employment differences, living in ghettos where you're treated as a pussy beta for trying to get an education and being 1/8 of the population of your country doesn't help. There are 223 million whites in the US, and the fact that asian americans have a greater presence in high-paying job and are far more employed that blacks while being half their size just proves that this is all about education and environment.
>>
>>36133338
On average. People may be higher or lower, I knew a black native Sri Lankan with an IQ of 118. Cool dude.
>>
>>36132814
That seems like a dumb and aggressive response.
>>
>>36132814
Fucking same here. I'm sick of whitebois constantly posting statistics like this and thinking they know shit.

Black IQs, if they're generally lower, are lower because of culture that doesn't prioritize an education, in addition to poorer education in urban areas, and secondary education being as expensive as it is.

Thing is, white people will never actually try to find a solution to the problem and instead of pouring money into black education systems like they should, just parade around going, "LOOK AT THE STATISTICS! DEM NIGGERS R DUMB AS HECK LOL."
>>
>>36132744
>Is it just racism?
No, it's reality.
People don't even know what racism means anymore.
>>
>>36133154
its almost like ur saying what radical liberals have been saying for years wow
>>
>>36133523
t. angry dumb nigger
>>
>>36133154

Kek.
>IQ is not in genetics.
>everyone is equal if he has proper nutrition

just don't make me start, nigga.
If niggers were equal to white bois they would have evolved and actually contributed to society somehow. But it never happened. Some black tribes are still living in a stone age to this day
>>
File: US_Race_Household_Income.png (24KB, 642x495px) Image search: [Google]
US_Race_Household_Income.png
24KB, 642x495px
>>36133319
http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/24/news/economy/blacks-whites-inequality/
>White: $60, 250
>Black: $35, 400
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_inequality_in_the_United_States#Racial_wealth_gap
>There is a large gap between the wealth of minority households and White households within the United States. The Pew Research Center's analysis of 2009 government data says the median wealth of white households is 20 times that of black households and 18 times that of Hispanic households.[11]

It does appear that there is a degree of genetic difference when it comes to IQ, but ignoring the economic concerns of other races in your country is frankly, fucking stupid.

Even if you would argue that "America doesn't have a racist system in place anymore", blacks are still born in shitty houses, with low expectations, around shitty people, with shitty schools and overshadowed by white neighborhoods. The difference in economic success between poor-raised whites and rich-raised whites would show this too, it has a psychological impact.

My dude, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36133579
See >>36133406

I agree with some of your points, now, that I researched it further. However, I do not believe it justifies poorer treatment and lacking equal opportunity.
>>
Fun fact:

The difference between whites and blacks is the same as the difference between blacks and abos!

Imagine having to live with them!
>>
>>36132814
>how dare you insult me
>I'LL BURN YOU ALIVE
I'm in a 90% nigger environment to get my trade certs. Buddy niggers are all stupid and aggressive.
>>
IQ stats isn't going to convince wiggers to change their minds only fight videos will do that, like on r/streetfights
>>
if you actually talk to black women, they're not that stupid, i think it's the men who are retarded. yeah you see really dumb ass hoes, but they can be reasonable.

black women are just shit on so much that people think they're stupid.
>>
>>36133154
>muh nutrition
Man niggers are mostly fat and all get plenty of food.
>>
>>36132814
Why don't people understand the difference between making a statement about a group average and making a statement about an individual?
>>
>>36133617
Abos are actually better than blacks. Blacks are at the level of intelligence where they think crime and violent behavior are good things, and are smart enough to attempt to carry them out. Abos are generally too stupid to be as criminal as niggers. 75-85 IQ is the sweet spot for violent criminality
>>
>>36133640
Seeing niggers gang up on someone after they see that one of their race is losing only reinforces it though.
>>
>>36133682
The problem isn't so much the abos themselves, though they are difficult to live with, it's when the lefties insist that until they are having the same social and economic outcomes as whites, we are all racist.
>>
>>36133657
In the modern era, contradicting history up until this point, fatter people are generally poorer. Our modern shit foods are fatty, low-quality stuff like McDonalds, whereas healthy, nutritional foods are much more expensive.
>>
>>36133713
I know, but abos are still better behaved than nogs
>>36133745
>veggies and fruits are expensive
This is such bullshit, and niggers eat vegetables and fruits a plenty. They think that eating only meat is "white people shit"
>>
>>36133601
>>36133406

>should they be treated differently?
Yes. Why is that you ask? Because as you can see americans tried and failed. The thing is they are not being treated differently anymore but ask yourself - would you feel threatened more walking down the street during night with a black person walking towards you or white person walking towards you. Whether this person is good or bad doesn't play a role right now. As for me I would feel threathened in both cases but if the person was black I would definitely feel much more threathened. And why is that you ask? Let's look at the crime stats in U.S. (just google it ffs I would be surprised if you actually haven't seen them yet). It is obvious that the blacks are commiting the most crimes in the U.S. Why though? My theory is that it is because they are born to this society and they grow up in it. Also parents tell them about slavery and shit and make them literally hate white people - if they don't their homies will. As a parent you can't know what people is your kid interfering with at school. This shit goes much much deeper and I dont feel like talking about it more. But this should give you an insight

So why would you be more scared if a black was strolling towards you in the middle of night? Because PATTERN.
>>
>>36133634
How could you fall for such obvious bait?
>>
>>36133775
It's the carbs and portion sizes in addition to how the food is prepared that makes a difference.
>>
>>36133784
So, on that point, how do you think they should be treated? Preferably specific, I'm curious.
>>
>>36133807
Yeah they end up fat. It doesn't mean they get no necessary nutrients though. You can make that argument for actual Africans but Ameriniggers are fine in that regard.
>>
>>36133784

Most violent crime in the US is intraracial, so according the statistics, you should be less concerned if they are black (assuming you are white)
>>
>>36133838
They should be given a part of the country, and the US should be balkanized along racial lines desu
>>
>>36133849
I'm sorry, fine in which regard?
>>
>>36133904
Malnutrition
Niggers in the US do not have malnutrition
>>
>>36133881
I still believe that the different races should be able to intermingle just fine under the right conditions hard to get, but this is a lot more agreeable than most things I've heard on the subject there isn't really a loser here.

Better than /pol/'s new age concentration camps, anyway.
>>
Is there anyone else who believes in the IQ gap, but still wants to treat everyone as individuals? I think that's the best way forward. That way really high achieving people of any race can get ahead, but we won't kill ourselves over gaps of achievement in the education system

I feel like a horrible person just for believing in the IQ gap, but to deny it just feels....idealistic.
>>
>>36133838
I am gonna be honest with you. I have no clue. I've been observing the situation of U.S. for quite some time but this is not part of my country problems since we have no blacks here.

What can you do? There are gangs shity neighbourhoods where young generations of blacks grow up. It is like never ending circle. If you think of trying to help young generations to be different - more white like it is not gonna happen. I don't know but black pride is definitely a thing whether they are told they should be proud or not. I feel like they would never admit that they are not equal with us in order to change. The pill is just too hard to swallow.

So treating them same as whites doesn't work - logically we have to treat them differently and since I am healthy racist I would say deport them back to africa. Of course there are also blacks who are equal with whites but again it's just a minority. And by my unfair rules, minority would have to also pay for the majority mistakes. Call me whatever you want I see no other solution.
>>
>>36132744
I don't know how trustworthy that graph is, but I do know that certain genes associated with higher intelligence are less commonly found on people with African heritage while genes associated with violent tendencies are more common.

By no means does that imply that every black is criminal or dumb, it only means that statistically blacks have a slightly higher chance of being violent or dumb.
>>
>>36133948
No, but that doesn't mean their diet plays no role in their poor health (high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, cancer etc). They're not starving, but they're not healthy either.
>>
File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
If I could kill every one of you white bastards in this thread I would

>>36132814
Agreed brother
>>
>>36133978
See
>>36133406
Hey, my dude.

There's definitely an intelligence gap, but everyone's still an individual. If we eventually manage to stop getting worked up over who's who, I imagine things'll be just fine. Because of the massive variations of intelligence between each individual, little would be gained from different treatment towards the less intelligent races.
>>
File: 1488634071865.gif (193KB, 200x102px) Image search: [Google]
1488634071865.gif
193KB, 200x102px
>>36134018
Hmm, what was that, that you were saying there?
>>
>>36133678
because that would require a minimum of intelligence and the ability to think for yourself, which is mostly absent on younger generations, thanks to media and indoctrination.
checkmate.
>>
>>36134012
I never said niggers are healthy. I said they don't have malnutrition to the point that their IQ will be significantly impacted. Most of their low average is genetics.
>>
>>36132744
Black Americans are historically poor, and poor people are naturally dumber because lack of resources.
>>
Is there a possibility that this IQ test was given to a group that was intentionally targeted to be low? I.E. a ghetto? If you did the same thing in a trailer park or a redneck neighborhood, you'd get similar results rather than a neighborhood full of relatively normal goodhearted people
>>
>tfw no black friends

I had one black friend once. He was the one person I could empathise with, the most.
>>
>>36134057
Transracial adoption studies, and comparative IQ studies of wealthy blacks show a consistent gap. Nice try though
>>
>>36134055
Oh, my mistake, I misunderstood the direction of the debate. I would argue that there are multiple social stressors that would contribute to a low average iq than simple genetics.
>>
>>36134091
I've had 3.
1 was fucking cool. He watched anime, was smart as hell. Grew up as an orphan as a matter of fact. Got a good family. Is married now. I'm proud of the man.
The other is a NEET, but kind of fun to hang out with.
Other is kind of an asshole but also pretty hysterical.
>>
>>36133547
You think that's radical? You won't believe me but you need to at least look at what radical liberals think before making that claim. Most people in general probably think blacks aren't dumb due to their race
>>
>>36134103
>Transracial adoption studies
how wide was the gap?
I'm pretty sure Asians would score higher than whites also
>>
>>36134103
Could I get a source? not an infographic pls
>>
File: 1399036877604.jpg (24KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1399036877604.jpg
24KB, 225x225px
>>36132814
>>36134018
>I wanna inflict violence on white people for implying I'm violent
>>
>>36134114
They might account for up to 5 points total. Niggers will never naturally be equivalent to Europeans on average though. Even the lead in the bloodstream people try and cite is so minimal for blacks that it can't even account for 1.
>>
While not the topic of the thread, this is a reminder that the "black physique", the long torso/good bone structure/well developed shoulders that many americanized blacks are so proud of is a product of breeding by white people, to create stronger, more valuable labor.

Once again, something that blacks are so proud of was given to them by whites.
>>
>>36134018

Shouldn't you be mad at your "brothers" for this? I mean cmon I am white and I took an IQ test once. The result was 129. Now if I was black and my IQ was also this high I would most likely be aware of the situation of blacks and I would try to not associate with them at all.

>ooga boo white boi u no kno how is to be black
>ooga boo muh dick

I am ready
>>
File: 1487380025053.jpg (2MB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1487380025053.jpg
2MB, 2406x1936px
>>36133580
>implying blacks aren't still behind regardless of family income

here's your redpill friends
>>
>>36134129
>how wide was the gap?
Exactly the same
Wealthy blacks are smarter than poor blacks on average, but are still 1 standard deviation below whites of equal wealth.
>>36134132
Minnesota Transracial Adoption study. People try and toss out the pure blacks, in the study but have never been able to contest the mixed ones on any grounds and they come exactly as expected if IQ is mostly genetic (between black and white averages no matter what)
>>
>>36134161
An official one? I took a few from the internet when it was bigger on /r9k/, and took the mean getting about 130. Can't guarantee that though, obviously, never had an official because I'm Yuropoor.

Know any more reliable ones that are easy to find?
>>
>>36134137
I think "never" would be incorrect. Considering black Americans are only two or three generations outside of segregation and Jim Crow, I think they're doing well. And I'm sure in two or three generations you'll see an overall improvement.
>>
>>36134207

This was an official one - had to pay around 10eur for participating. Was worth tho. The result is something I am proud of.
>>
>>36132744
Yes.

But IQ isn't the be all and end all of intelligence. If anything, it only really measures pattern recognition. And when you see measuremnets in China, tehre is a HUGE difference between the IQ of the young/urban and the elderly/rural, because what we measure as IQ is perhaps more a measure of how adapted people are to modern, busy lifestyles. When you're a black kid growing up in rural gerogia, you don't have the same stimulation and environment as very real black intellectuals like Tomas Sewell, Barack Obama or Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Also, for whatever reason, blacks in Paris and England measure more or less equally to whites.

So yeah. Blacks, in America, measure lower on IQ, on average. But that doesn't mean they're stupid.
>>
>>36134207

This one is quite accurate btw. http://iqtest.dk/main.swf
problems were pretty similar.
>>
>>36134240
Alright, even though I'm generally somewhere in the lower 2 sigma range, I've got to pick at this.

Why are you proud of it? Sure, I'm happy with mine, it's one of the few significant redeeming qualities about myself that's got me through life. I didn't "earn" it though, or do anything for it, I just got lucky in the genetic lottery.
>>
>>36134233
Don't they have a higher illegitimacy rate and unemployment now than under Jim Crow?
>>
>>36134233
Blacks have always been one standard deviation below whites, and wealthy blacks and transracial adoption studies have shown that socioeconomic factors being equalized doesn't reduce the gap. Also blacks were materially better off during segregation than they are now.
>>
>>36132744
Intelligence is mostly genetic.
Can be modified using nutrition and educationand early upbringing.
However, I feel no ill will or hatred towards blacks or other low intelligence races because of this, and I believe in treating each person individually.
There's literally no reason for me to use this graph to assess the behaviour of local black guy at my college.
Are you happy, /pol/?
>>
File: 1491719535376.png (527KB, 869x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491719535376.png
527KB, 869x768px
>>36132744
>be black
>mixed father has an IQ of 126
>I have an IQ of 112
>don't want kids because that would just cause a regression to the mean
That or I'd have to mix to ensure it doesn't happen
>>
>>36134167
>Minnesota Transracial Adoption study
That was a fun read. Did you get down to the conclusions of the study?
>"We think that it is exceedingly implausible that these differences are either entirely genetically based or entirely environmentally based. The true causes of racial-group differences in IQ, or in any other characteristic, are likely to be too complex to be captured by locating them on a single hereditarianism-environmentalism dimension."
>>
Why do people (normies) generally assume that races are literally the same other than skin color?
Ten thousands of years of evolution and the only change is that africans have more melanin.
And it's not just that they don't know about the topic but they also get extremely emotional when you present them with alternative viewpoints and start throwing all kinds of unfalsifiable crap at you. Its the racism, its stereotype threat, its the slavery.
Why do they care so much? So what if blacks might have a slightly lower IQ on average? Nobody is advocating to enslave them or anything.
Also the people who talk about the IQ gap between whites and blacks will always tell you avout the gap between asians and whites, so this has nothing to do with white supremacy or anything.
The whole thing has an almost religious aspect to it to be honest.
>>
>>36134356
>>"We think that it is exceedingly implausible that these differences are either entirely genetically based
I agree with this. Environment plays a role, but the genetic component to intelligence is greater than the environmental one. The only people who ever have an all or nothing view of it are people saying it's 100% environment.
>>
>>36134286
>blacks were materially better off during segregation.
Could I get a source on that?
>>
nig nogs gotta nig nog
>>
>>36132752
How would you know that, nigger?
>>
>>36134390
I would agree to this as well. Good talk anon.
>>
>>36134375
Normies gotta nomie, Anon, don't worry about it. It was the exact same shit in the 50s, just the other way around. At least we've got somewhere where we can discuss these things semi-civily with semi-intelligent people.
>>
>>36134391
http://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_95.pdf

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/08/21/through-good-times-and-bad-black-unemployment-is-consistently-double-that-of-whites/
>>
>>36132744
the avg black IQ in the US is 85
the reason why they have this IQ is because they are black but since most of them are around 30% white it's 85 instead of around 65 which is the avg in many sub saharan African countries
>>
>>36134375
because people like talking about race in today's CURRENT YEAR world, because it's relavant and shit and it's important to finally sit down and talk about racial issues. That is until you show them the black IQ chart, and they checkout. What does this show you? They're feel-good activists. They want to be able to say "hey look I'm here and I'm advocating for all this historically important stuff like womynz rights and minority representation and all that cool stuff. Diversity yay!" But you drop them in the middle of the middle east and see if they come back in one piece.
>>
>>36132744
Thinly veiled racism.

IQ and IQ tests are only partially a function of genetics. They may mean something if whites and blacks received the same levels of education and grew up in families of the same level of means, but they don't. Better schooling, nutrition and stable home life all contribute significantly to IQ, all areas where wealthier (on average) white families have it over blacks.

It's always kind of amusing that the alt-right use IQ as a measure of superiority, when Ashkenazi Jews and Asians outrank whites here.
>>
>>36133319
>everyone has the same opportunities
>everyones born in the same environment

Holy shit, can you be more fucking ignorant? I'm not even sure what to say here lol, do you seriously believe everyone grows up in a stable household, with a good school and positive role models?
>>
>>36135021
>Ashkenazi Jews and Asians outrank whites here.
Alt-right have never disputed that. The fact is niggers are still violent criminals far below Jews, whites and Asians. The latter three are all fairly close together even if still unequal.
>>
>>36134166
My favorite /pol/ tactic - the infographic.

Overwhelm them with colorful graphs, tables and citations; argue so many things at once with the appearance of so much detail that nobody can possibly can respond; let alone factcheck your citations to see if they really exist, or are outdated, or are minority opinion, or if your graphs are out of context, etc.

All easily packaged and distributed to suppress the next argument.

I wonder if you've even checked up the claims yourself, or have you just promulgated whatever supports your pre-existing beliefs?
>>
Interesting thread. I really didn't know there were so many niggers and nigger lovers on r9k
>>
>>36135109
Thanks. You put it more eloquently than I could. I was jsut going to call him a faggot who took things out of context and ask how many thousand papers he had to trawl through to find 9 """"facts""" that supported his opinion.
>>
>>36135048
So you'd be open to increased welfare, schooling, health assistance and any other measures that might increase African American IQ, and perhaps increased immigration of Asians and Jews?
>>
>>36135021
If only they did studies on non-whites adopted into white households (they have) or compared more well of blacks to equivalent whites (they also have).
>It's always kind of amusing that the alt-right use IQ as a measure of superiority, when Ashkenazi Jews and Asians outrank whites here.
It's always amusing when shitlibs refuse to use IQ as valid with blacks and whites, but are quite happy to point out Asians being smarter on average than white. You must really hate yourself.
>>
>>36135139
>increased immigration of Asians and Jews?
yes

>So you'd be open to increased welfare, schooling, health assistance and any other measures that might increase African American IQ

No point if the genetic component accounts for more than 0.5 of IQ. There's no easy way to fix black IQ without aggressive eugenics, which most people don't/won't support
>>
>>36135139
Why should I want to replace my people with gooks and kikes? IQ differentials are just used to demonstrate that appreciable racial differences exist. I'd support a white ethno-state even if whites had an average of 60. Socioeconomic factors have already been proven to not equalize the IQ gap in any way so no I'm not happy giving my money to niggers who hate us just to make your cock feel tingly cuck.
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>36133509
dasdajokemayneorigi
>>
>>36132744
The problem with negros is they have no impulse control compared to a white or asian person, this means the "Great Ape Savage" Impulse is on 24/7 in the brain of blacks that is why they attack humans for sport and literally cannot ever stop being violent. Genetic engineering is the only thing that can help blacks because their very brains are the reason they cant exist in civilized society.
>>
>>36134343
Go get yourself a QT 3.14 scandinavian grill.
>>
>>36132744
It's mostly their retarded culture. If you raise a black kid well around whites he/she will be smarter.
>>
>>36135142
>If only they did studies on non-whites adopted into white households (they have) or compared more well of blacks to equivalent whites (they also have).

Source on this claim?
>>
>>36135211
why do you think this is true?
>>
>>36135224
It's been sourced multiple times ITT
>>>/lerebbit/
>>
>>36135211
Their retarded culture is caused by their brains anon, the niggers dont have enough mental self control to not make a very violent culture.

Also intelligence means nothing as even intelligent blacks can be very dangerous psychotic criminals like normal blacks.
>>
>>36135211
Already been shown to be demonstrably false with transracial adoption studies. Their retarded culture is a result of their stupidity.
>>
>>36135225
Because I grew up in a white town with a handful of black kids, and also briefly lived in a primarily black area. The ones in the white town were average but the ones in the black city were stupid as fuck and obsessed with being thugs.
>>36135246
>>36135254
Maybe a bit but they are far worse in groups.
>>
>>36135270
Do you understand what anecdote means?
>>
>>36135270
anon I don't think you know the IQ of the black kids in the white town
We're talking about IQ's not if black kids raised in white families can not be ghetto
>>
>>36135270
>Maybe a bit but they are far worse in groups.
This I can agree with. When blacks can form a community it becomes a problem, but individual blacks still have ticking time bomb traits to watch for (warrior gene for instance).
>>
>>36135289
>>36135308
All I'm trying to say is that they're a lot more manageable seperated. They might very well still be less intelligent.
>>
>>36135316
>but individual blacks still have ticking time bomb traits to watch for (warrior gene for instance).
So do the Chinese
>>
>>36135316
warrior gene is only in 0.5% of blacks meaning it cant explain why the majority of them are unhinged savages in every black area on earth.
>>
>>36133523

LMAO why would we waste money educating jigaboos?
>>
>>36135254
>They argued that, "contrary to Levin's and Lynn's assertions, results from the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study provide little or no conclusive evidence for genetic influences underlying racial differences in intelligence and achievement, " and note that "We think that it is exceedingly implausible that these differences are either entirely genetically based or entirely environmentally based. The true causes of racial-group differences in IQ, or in any other characteristic, are likely to be too complex to be captured by locating them on a single hereditarianism-environmentalism dimension."[7]

The thing I fucking hate about """studies""" is that they're treated here as some indisputable magic bullet; and if it's in a study it may as well be gospel. Fucking everything in this realm of discussion is hotly disputed and pretending that something is "demonstrably false" because a study or an infographic said so is fucking ignorant.
>>
>>36135334
you were saying if you raise them around whites they will be smarter but thats not true you don't get an osmosis of intelligence because they are around whites but I do agree that they will be more manageable when not in large areas of blacks
>>
>>36135377
Its actually racist that niggers have to live around non niggers to not act like niggers.
>>
>>36135381
Not necessarily smarter, but more likely to improve themselves. Put them in groups and they just encourage each other to be stupid thugs.
>>
>>36133154
Kill yourself retard I couldn't get past the first sentence without feeling like you are in middle school. African Americans have white ancestry swell as native American and Hispanic. Go back to
>>
>>36135344
It's actually in 5.5% of blacks
>>
>>36134356

They had to put that in so they weren't crucified by the academic community for being racist for telling the truth.
>>
>>36135436
American nogs are still in the low 80s on the IQ scale meaning most white idiots are still smarter than the vast majority of american black adults.
>>
>>36135377

Point out the controversial study that says niggers are equally intelligent? Surely if studies prove nothing some will have that result.

We'll wait.
>>
Black guy here when I was about 10 year olds my mom told me about how evil white people was and my first thought was to go out in public and attack a white person which I did. Now Im 21 and I have the mental ability to realize why white people treated us like shit, but as a child my first reflex was violence. This makes me wonder does most of my race essentially eternally have the same mental capacities as I did was a child through adulthood because they exhibit the same behavior I did as a child.
>>
File: 1385637174341.jpg (353KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1385637174341.jpg
353KB, 667x1000px
Here is a thought.

How come when you compare a white kid with an I.Q of 70 vs a Black kid with an I.Q of 70, the black kid seems fairly functional, has friends, can talk coherently, maybe even do well in school. But if you have a white kid with an I.Q of 70 he's a total sperg and needs help doing something as basic as wiping his ass?
>>
File: Untitled.png (126KB, 2169x1581px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
126KB, 2169x1581px
>>36135475
>>36135475
>>36135547
>>36135464
>>36135438

>this upsets the polbabby
>>
>>36132814
can't believe all these replies don't see that this is an intentionally ironical post.

baka, white people dumb as fuck
>>
>>36135637
http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/
>>
>>36135635
Niggers are high functioning retards like most nonhuman animals on earth. Which would mean normal intellect blacks are essentially mentally ill.
>>
>>36135687
Or I.Q test is a flawed measure of intelligence.
>>
>>36132785

>classism
I was raised in a fucking council estate with druggies on every corner and still managed to break into the upper class with a GBP 90k/year salary.
Your class has nothing to do with how far you're going to go. Anyway, intelligence is mainly genetic.
>>
Also, to all of the racist posting in this thread putting down blacks because "le sub-human I.Q nigger."

Shouldn't you be more accepting of the jews then? I mean they have higher I.Qs than whites, so doesn't that mean them being in control of basically everything is a result of their high intelligence and nothing more?

It's so ironic, a white person is to a black person what a jew is to a racist child-fucking white, you both whine and cry about how "the man" is keeping you down.
>>
>>36135715
The IQ test was invented to find retards in Europe not scale actual high human intelligence. So when your IQ is in the tard range it means the test is always correct.
>>
>>36135750
>literally no one mentions jews in this thread and this guy starts talking about them
Hello goldberg.
>>
>>36135787
I mention jews because we are smarter than white-sub human trash on average.
>>
>>36135715
Well we know that isn't the case because IQ is highly predictive of economic success, criminality, etc. It's a good test.
>>
>>36135864
Really? Is that why you lost your territory to goat fuckers 1000 years ago?

Is that why you had no country till whitey gave you one?

Is that why you had to inbreed to a ridiculous level to even get smarter than us on average and our level of intelligence is natural meaning you are still shit to us because you had to inbreed to pass us.

Is that why Israeli jews(AKA REAL JEWS) are fucking stupid compared to you inbred EUROPEAN ASHKENAZIM?

Such a master race that they couldnt conquer the world on their own and need puppets like europeans to do it for them you are jews are just parasites that developed a racial consiousness that is all.
>>
>>36135637

>Uk study

Nice try niggers, everyone know African blacks who emigrate are smarter than you, that's why they captured and sold your ancestors
>>
>>36135377
We need studies because faggots like you insist on having their reality stamped and approved by the Jews in academia. Normal people just trust their observations, and by observation you'll quickly find out that niggers are stupid.
>>
>>36132752
This is blacks in America, had they included blacks living in Africa it would peak at 50.
>>
>>36135924
>Such a master race that they couldnt conquer the world on their own and need puppets like europeans to do it
Did you even read what you wrote?
How did you even manage to solve the captcha?
>>
>>36136006
No african nigger IQ is 67 on average is you take all sub saharan nations, strangely the slave spawn in the West Indies and Belize have IQs of 72 meaning somehow slavery made niggers smarter.
>>
>>36133319
>blacks, whites, asians, etc. all have the same opportuninities in america

you know this isn't true yet you stated it as if it was
>>
>>36135864
Actually only Ashkenazis are. Other Jews are in the low 90's on average
>>
>>36136031
If jews were the master race they would be too arrogant to even think of using nonjews to cause their agendas. Notice all other human races have no issues making their own enforce their agendas only jews are lunatics who try to puppet humans because other humans feel shame at the thought of feeling on a non(insert ethnic group here) doing their agenda. This is why Islamist often say that Islam is for arabs only and most islamic expansion is done by arab blooded humans and some niggers mixed with arab DNA as well. In contrast to jews who require aliens from Europe to even advance at all on this planet simply sad to say honestly. In contrast their cousins were also making the first civilizations in the middle east like Babylon and Hittites while they did nothing but try to parasite and puppet. Even the arabs that jews call inferior did the impossible and conquered the entire middle east along with North Africa, the jews have struggled just to conquer the Levant yet claim they are superior even though the range of the kingdoms of Judea and Israel are tiny weeny compared to Arabs. Even today the Palestinian arabs would kill them off if the Europeans stopped paying attention for one hour since there are far more Arabs than jews and arabic men are more violent and stronger than jewish males meaning a fight is out of the question. In an actual war with no whitey assistance the jew loses all the time as seen in middle eastern history where every Canaanite civilization kicked their asses so much that they require supernatural assistance from Yahweh to even defeat one that truely shows how terrible jews are that they need help from God to WIN ANYTHING.
>>
>>36133350
>surrounded by other minorities
>blame whitey

How about you blame the people around you instead? They're the ones actively making life hard for you.
>>
>>36133523
Why should white people solve YOUR problems? White man's burden?
>>
>>36136166
Holy shit, this guy really is woke to the jews and their conjob. A+ post.
>>
>>36135924
I love this doublethink whereby Jews are simultaneously the omnipotent Illuminati and the inferior "parasites".

Seriously,
>Is that why you had to inbreed to a ridiculous level to even get smarter than us on average and our level of intelligence is natural meaning you are still shit to us because you had to inbreed to pass us.

Jews are only smarter because they "cheated" lmao

The mental gymnastics required to be a white supremacist these days.
>>
>>36136216
>cheated
No you just acknowledged your DNA is shit compared to ours because YOU HAD TO INBREED to even pass us in intelligence kike.

Had no inbreeding occur you would still be the dumb illiterate kikes that plagued the Roman Empire.

Besides if you are so superior why are you trying to kill white people? Are you scared that we might kill you or something? But how? Arent you the master race? How could we kill the master race? HAHAHAHAHHAA
>>
I have to say, the whites concocted a brilliant plan against blacks, and it worked splendidly.

>Enslaves black people for centuries
>Only after 300 years or so does it end
>Reluctantly end slavery, but still keep blacks and whites segregated
>Constantly putting down blacks at every turn
>Blacks want to do nothing but dance, make good music, and try to survive
>Lynchings happen regularly
>Constantly denied the same opportunities as white people
>redlined into forced poverty
>Have to resort to crime just to survive
>White record producers encourage rappers to promote violence and criminality.
>"Didn't have a reason to hate niggers before, but now it's justified, just look at how violent they are!"
>>
>>36136311
>whites
You mean jews, if whites had any power in America every negro here would been sent back to Africa since the late 1800s.
>>
>>36135742
>90k/yearly salary
>""'upper class"""
Try working/middle class, anon.
>>
>>36132744
>What gives? Is it just racism?

No, it's culture.

Certain communities have established a culture that harbors a disrespect for educational achievement, intellectual pursuits, and -- to a certain extent -- a disdain for mainstream professional ambition. This cultural decay is particularly strong among young males, and the peer pressure to enforce this cultural decay can be quite intense.

Unfortunately, those communities have a statistical correlation with African ancestry. That doesn't mean that African ancestry causes the cultural decay -- it simply means that there's a correlation between the two.

In race relations, this is the most politically-incorrect topic of all.

The politically-correct viewpoint is that whites oppress blacks, and that this oppression neatly and completely explains all of our racial problems.

To suggest that cultural decay within the black community is also a contributing factor is to speak an uncomfortable truth that many people find deeply offensive to their delicate political sensibilities. The result is an oppressive orthodoxy, where certain ideas are "approved" for public discourse, and certain ideas are "taboo". When you ask "is it just racism?", you are implicitly acknowledging that this oppressive orthodoxy exists, and you are questioning whether it its dogma is valid.
>>
>>36136403
All you fags that keep saying culture need to observe african niggers in Europe and see they do the exact same thing as american niggers.
>>
>>36136403
On a long enough time-scale, culture is determined by race.
>>
I'm honestly surprised nobody posted any black cock cuckold porn yet. Seems to be usually the case in race baiting threads.
>>
File: 20161011_144024.jpg (553KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161011_144024.jpg
553KB, 2560x1440px
Wjy can't we all just get along? Is race really that important to you guys?
>>
>>36136514
>Is race really that important to you guys?
Yes. You're ugly and people of your kind leave chicken bones and beer bottles on my street. Please fuck off.
>>
>>36136311
>>Blacks want to do nothing but dance, make good music, and try to survive

You forgot to mention: eat watermelon, enjoy crispy fried chicken, drink malt liquor, smoke dank weed, and fuck thicc white women.

"Black people just want loose shoes, tight pussy, and a warm place to take a shit."

-- Earl Butz, Agriculture Secretary under the Ford administration, 1976
>>
America would have virtually no issues had they simply let the nigs segregate themselves the multiple times that they attempted to do so. The biggest mistake was the corrupt shitshow that was the End of Reconstruction. It really set the precedent for destroying nig communities and forcing them to be dependent on the government.
>>
>>36136346
>"it's the Jews not me!!!"

Blaming the Jews for everything is like how whites bitch about blacks blaming whites for everything
>>
>>36136435
> implying that cultural decay can't cross borders

wew, lad
>>
>>36136458
On a long enough time-scale, racial differences are completely eliminated by cross-breeding.
>>
File: 20161222_085356.jpg (945KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161222_085356.jpg
945KB, 2560x1440px
>>36136550
But Anon, American won't become great again if we spend our valuable time hating eachother.
>>
>>36136514
https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
we can't get along because black people have crime problems
>>
>>36136514
Look nigger your kind literally cannot stop causing violence and chaos for fun no matter what we do, and prison seems to be deterrence either so you have to leave America or die.
>>36136579
No you jews are the reason these wild animals are still in our country, infact the reason these creatures live around us is because of you jews and your CIVIL RIGHTS ACT. It is also you jews bringing these wild animals into Europe right now as we speak.

Negros are dumb animals they dont comprehend the concept of "fault" thus they scapegoat anything that happens to them on a common enemy like white people or indian people or arabic people or jewish people whatever.

However we whites have seen you jews do nothing but cause cancer in our societies for thousands of years so our hatred of you and seeing you as the cause of the degeneration in our civilizations is valid.
>>
>>36136514
Niggers lost any patiebce with them ive once had.
I got mugged twice before i had to wise up and buy a gun.
Now i just brandish it and they run off like the dumb oppurtunistic apes they are.
>>
>>36136656
>>36136643
Why are racist always, without fail, dumb as a horse turd?

You never see actual intelligent white people talking about race, I.Q difference, etc etc.. it's always the dumb inbred child-fuckers that feel like their opinion is worth anything. Not even other white people like you degenerates.
>>
File: 1491422790156.jpg (119KB, 828x898px) Image search: [Google]
1491422790156.jpg
119KB, 828x898px
ln this thread:
>>
>>36136699
Their trailer trash genetics are failure personified which is why they depend on group identity achievement bandwagoning to overcompensate for their personal failures.

It makes a lot of sense why they would find a safe space on /r9k
>>
>>36136699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
here's an intelligent man talking about IQ differences
>>
File: 1241.jpg (8KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1241.jpg
8KB, 229x220px
>>36136634
>>36136643
I wholeheartly agree with you. Black on black crime is a problem. But can you tell me the percentage of blacks that commit violent crime per year?

>>36136656
>black guys mugged me! WAHHHH! ur all apes!

How pathetic.
>>
>>36136699
And here the jew attempts to shame me for not obeying him.
>a jew talking about being inbred
Dont make me post all of your genetic illnesses shekelberg.

>trailer trash
Are usually the white males who breed the most in America, r9k is actually middle class faggots.
>>
>>36136804
Tolerating you is out of the question because you have no tolerance for us, you africans terrorized white people for fun all the time in Jewmerica, and have even been observed attacking asians and and even indians showing blacks are just mindless racist.
>>
>>36136767
>hWhite
>hWhite
>hWhite

This guy's ancestors definitely owned slaves
>>
>>36136837
ok well who the fuck knows if his ancestors owned slaves thats not the point of the video
>>
It's the education system, most blacks live in poor areas after getting fucked over by white people over the past century. I'm Indian so I have no bias on this. Also IQ tests are stupid. You. An score high on a US test but low on a French test.
>>
>>36136866
t.can't poo in a loo
>>
File: 1473016419035.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
1473016419035.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>Have a black president for 8 years
>No war, no violence
>As soon as we get another white president world war 3 starts

Really get's the noggin joggin.
>>
>>36136656
Welp, you certainly raised your chances of getting murdered.
>>
>>36135021
>dude facts are racist lmao
>>
>>36136905
>No war, no violence
why do you make up lies on the internet?
>>
File: l6pkTGc.png (362KB, 523x592px) Image search: [Google]
l6pkTGc.png
362KB, 523x592px
>>36136833
>Tolerating you is out of the question because you have no tolerance for us

That's right goy! Blacks all have one mindset! They have no tolerance for your kind!

How fucking pathetic can you get?

>you africans terrorized white people for fun all the time in Jewmerica, and have even been observed attacking asians and and even indians showing blacks are just mindless racist.

I'm seeing alot of (You)'s in your argument. You seem to be under them impression that I had some sort of involvement with a couple of indivual blacks.

Also, you didn't answer my question. What is the percentage of Blacks that commit violent crime in America?
>>
>>36136833
Most black people dont care about you holy fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI
posting this again for all the people in here that are still denying that blacks are less intelligent
>>
>>36136905
>blacks descended of central Africans try take pride in the accomplishments of a half European half east African entirely raised by white people

Really gets the noggin joggin. It's like when germanics take credit for Greco-Roman accomplishments, or when American blacks think they're descended of Egyptian kings.

"First thing that always pops into my head regarding our president is that all of the people who are setting up this barrier for him...they just conveniently forget that Barack had a mama, and she was white very white American, Kansas, middle of America...There was no argument about who he is or what he is. America's first black president hasn't arisen yet. He's not America's first black president he's America's first mixed-race president."

- Morgan Freeman
>>
>>36137287
For a black guy in Hollywood Freeman seems pretty based.
>>
>>36137287
A racist tribalist shit for brains is really trying to get at someone else for trying to take credit for something they played no part in?

Yeah, he's only "mixed" when it counts, he's a nigger every other time though.
>>
>>36133213
The iq is in your genes. There is no changing that
>>
>>36137104
Indeed but they will attack me for being "racist cracka ass cracka" as they put it.
>>
>>36137409
>Rich Nigerians manage to come here and outperform American blacks, Asians, and whites alike

>Still thinks I.Q is genetic
>>
>>36137376
Obama acts more white than nigger than though. Now his wife is a nigger.
>>
>>36137448
>provides no proof that IQ isn't genetic
>thinks they gave a good argument
>>
>>36137497
>provides no proof that IQ isn't genetic

and likewise, you've provided no evidence that it is.
>>
File: 36156_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (169KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
36156_THUMB_IPAD.jpg
169KB, 1024x640px
>>36137526
I think this is some evidence
>>
>>36137559
>The poor countries have lower iq

WOAH
>>
>>36137608
Notice only Africa has IQ under 76 though, and Latin America is still very poor.
>>
>>36137203
Isn't this the retard that thinks Hispanic is a race?
>>
>>36137624
food makes you smart
>>
>>36137645
what are you saying that africans have lower IQ's because none of them have food like at all?
>>
>>36137645
There is more food in Africa than Europe you retard.
>>
>>36137448
yeah it's not like upper class every where in the world is smarter than the average population.
>>
>>36135650
>get double trolled
>blame whitey
You keep proving OP right guys lol
>>
File: 1491286776674.jpg (413KB, 1159x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1491286776674.jpg
413KB, 1159x1115px
i want jews to leave
>>
>>36136169
He didnt blame whitey? He merely stated a fact about the society we live in today.
>>
>>36135376
because it will lower crime, raise productivity and about ten million other reasons you dumb nigger
>>
>>36137949
Is this picture true? Are Jews really this evil?
>>
>>36138055
not sure if that pic is true, but yes, jews are evil
>>
File: shrugging.jpg (90KB, 350x292px) Image search: [Google]
shrugging.jpg
90KB, 350x292px
i'm half black and i passed the mensa test in 2014. neither of my parents were exceptionally intelligent, i just lucked out.
but i think iq tests are fucking retarded, anyway. they do not measure the whole spectrum of human intelligence (e.g. emotional intelligence or creativity) and the iq is just a number for autists (i.e. people who are good at recognizing patterns, such as myself) to make themselves feel better. iq tests measure nothing but how good you are at solving iq tests.
inb4 angry /pol/eddit posters
>>
>>36138195
>le iq donut matter le look how self righteous and smart i am
every fucking iq thread one of you guys show up.
>>
>>36137376
Don't you know that the one drop rule only applies to negative behaviors
>>
>>36138388
because it's true. you would only think otherwise if you had no other redeeming qualities apart from your iq.
i bet you're the type of person that thinks MBTI means something as well.
>>
>>36138409
looking at iq maps for countries alone tells me not to go to africa unless you're some rich guy looking to exploit some niggers. hell there should be iq maps for different part of cities so you could identify the shitholes.
>>
>>36132744
The nature vs. nurture argument rages on on this board through "niggers are born dumb" vs. "niggers never learn"
>>
>>36138477
>underdeveloped areas with barely any education are full of people that score bad at tests
who knew
>>
riddle me this: if most of you are as intelligent as you are, why do you suck at social interactions? why did you end up on /r9k/ instead of using your high intelligence to become rich?
>>
>>36138537
>if we throw some math and history classes these niggers iq will go thru the roof
wow so that's how it works.
>>
>>36138561
It's a real tragedy to think there's someone here with above average iq. Maybe such nonsocial people need very strict and streamlined society which has been taken away from us.
>>
>>36138561
Some psychologists like Louis Thurstone believe there are multiple intelligences, and you can only really be strong in a few. Interpersonal intelligence is one of the 8 kinds of intelligences theorized by Thurstone
I'm not OP, a psychologist, or a racist, but there's a possible answer
>>
>>36138642
that is exactly how it works, iq is not genetic.
http://www.ijpsy.com/volumen16/num1/428.html
http://www.ijpsy.com/volumen16/num2/439.html
go back to /pol/eddit with your uneducated racist opinions.
>>
>>36138671
Like special education aides? Spergs who took gifted classes as a child are not a liability for society and we owe them nothing.
>>
File: 48935798345798.jpg (105KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
48935798345798.jpg
105KB, 496x600px
>>36138722
>iq is not genetic

Education and culture does increase IQ, but the black-white IQ gap is well documented and observable even in families where black infants are adopted by white parents. Likewise, Asian babies who are adopted by white parents score a little better on all the tests than white natural born children of white parents.
>>
>>36138722
>Swedish high school students
I wonder what race those students were.
>>
File: logic.jpg (47KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
47KB, 580x580px
>>36138769
please provide 2 (two) scientific studies (i.e. not a /pol/ bait image) that support or ridiculous claim.

>>36138799
not an argument
>>
>>36138819
I never said it was an argument retard I was pointing out that these Swedish kids are not niggers
>>
It's true. I mean in any college, the ones struggling are most always niggers and arabs.
>>
At the end of the day, what does it matter? People are still assholes.
>>
File: lookie here.gif (5KB, 462x347px) Image search: [Google]
lookie here.gif
5KB, 462x347px
>>36138769
Indeed Asians are on average smarter than whites, but one thing you'll find of note is that whites are FAR more empathetic than any other race, followed by Japanese.

Whites are however the master race because our propensity for generating a high range of IQ levels is the reason we are so inventive.

Asians are generally smart, but have few geniuses, whites are about average but due to the larger curve generate far more geniuses.

Also, the Germanic people are nearly on par with Asians while generating a far larger amount of geniuses, Hitler was right in saying that Germans truly are the masterrace.
>>
>>36138819
So education can increase iq but it will still have it's limits just like nutrition. Your genes will still play large part where those limits lay.
>>
>>36138819
Checkmate gaytheist.

original holy shit
>>
>>36139026
I love Autism Awareness month
>>
File: big hoss.gif (1MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
big hoss.gif
1MB, 200x113px
>>36139194
I'm sorry spic this is the truth and just because you can't accept it doesn't mean it's not true.
>>
File: tears.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
Black people are always complaining but at least they have music and athleticism, Hispanics have nothing.
>>
>>36139375
You guys got tacos and that shit is cash yo!
>>
>>36132744
No, it's not 80, it's 85 the average, and that's just in the US.
The average is much lower in African countries.
>>
>>36139375
Hispanics are more easily accepted into white cultures, because they generally assimilate better (when they're not scumbag illegals)
>>
>>36139194
Hitler also said that Asians have a superior history to ours, and I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>>36139524
You mean Germans, right? If talking about the White race as a whole then son you went full retard.
>>
>>36133154

Blacks in America and blacks in Africa are not the same. Blacks in America were specifically selected for based on ability.
>>
>>36139454
aside from poverty food, baseball, and low weight class fighters we have nothing then. we always come in second place to blacks and whites in these categories too, at least blacks never built pyramids i guess

>>36139478
this is a lie, it's like saying chinatown is well assimilated into white culture. hispanics always will have a fragmented identity like asians because we look different to whites, whites can all just blend together in a suburb and you wont know who's from where in europe unless you asked.
>>
File: 1412753289459.gif (2MB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1412753289459.gif
2MB, 370x370px
Why is it that most white people have the flow of a rusty robot?
>>
>>36139983
Who cares? Why are blacks so obsessed with dancing?
>>
File: pisa_standard_deviation.png (297KB, 1536x1728px) Image search: [Google]
pisa_standard_deviation.png
297KB, 1536x1728px
>>36139026
bullshit

iq ranges for all the races are about the same

ill post a few charts

asians are undeniably smarter, your unsourced drawing means nothing

pic 1

notice the deviations
>>
File: "verbal".png (41KB, 2000x1518px) Image search: [Google]
"verbal".png
41KB, 2000x1518px
>>36139026
>inb4 not iq
it correlates strongly

notice the spread

also on inventiveness:

>https://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/ac/ido/oeip/taf/cst_all.htm
japan has more patents than all of europe combined

an average s.korean is 5 times more creative than an average german

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Intellectual_Property_Indicators
>>
I mean maybe there are some racial differences, but I doubt they are that large. IQ was designed by a white dude, definitely biased towards what he thought smart was. There is definitely something there, but high IQ kind of tends towards what's thrown around here as autism: high IQ means you're good at chess and such, doesn't mean you will succeed in life.
>>
File: IMG_1388.jpg (425KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.jpg
425KB, 1600x1071px
>>36132752
Yeah I mean , if iq test consisted of how many white women a black man could fuck in a week compared to the average white man, blacks would bury whites
>>36132814

Or how many drugs a black man could sell to white disillusioned beta males compared to the white man
>>
>>36140121
>>36139983
This desu. Why do blacks look so silly waltzing
>>
File: 1467659044629.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1467659044629.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>36140951
>asians are smarter
>i-im n-not a weaboo senpai!

Literally all inventions are made by white people.
>>
File: capn sparrow.jpg (28KB, 411x337px) Image search: [Google]
capn sparrow.jpg
28KB, 411x337px
>>36141004

>japan has more patents than all of europe combined

That's great, but tell me son, have the Japanese invented literally anything you see sitting in front of you right now?
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.