[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRANKED!: Son, 11, Killed Himself After Girlfriend Faked Suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Mom-Son-11-Killed-Himself-After-Girlfriend-Faked-Suicide-418678763.html

Is it true that women only fake suicides for attention and men (no matter how old) actually kill themselves? Why is that?

>it was just a prank bro
>>
File: 469.jpg (25KB, 489x499px) Image search: [Google]
469.jpg
25KB, 489x499px
>a young chad killing himself

good riddance
>>
Why do they always publish the name? If my son killed himself I wouldn't want it advertised on the news.
>>
>>36132497
>Why do they always publish the name?

its murica
>>
>>36132497
They always publish the name if its a male.
>>
>>36132476
>Chad
A chad would have moved onto a new pussy.
This was a lucky robot who struck gold just to have it robbed from him.
>>
File: dont understand.jpg (32KB, 782x622px) Image search: [Google]
dont understand.jpg
32KB, 782x622px
>>36132451
>committing suicide at a drop of a hat

This is definitely not robot behavior - a robot would simply seclude himself at most. It's a dumb normo trying to recreate Romeo and Juliet. I feel no sympathy for him.
>>
>>36132451
>letting your 11 year old son and 13 year old whore-in-training use social media
>not marrying them and getting it over with
>not understanding how a 11 year old could even bone a 13 year old
>why is this even news?
>>
>>36132451
Anon your question is so fucking stupid you should honestly kill yourself too.

>no woman has ever killed themselves
>men have never faked killing themselves/done it for attention
>>
>>36132668

>what are statistics
>>
>>36132671
>women ONLY do something
>ALL men do something
What are phrasing questions like someone who knows english
>>
>11 year old killing himself over a """girlfriend"""
What. He's fucking 11, did his balls even drop?
>>
>>36132451
Poor girl is gonna get shamed for life.

People who actually commit suicide should be stricken from the records and deleted from everything. They don't deserve to be remembered unless if it's for something hilarious like autoerotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>36132686
Why would you make a jeopardy joke at a time like this.
>>
>>36132686

fuck off roastie ... why does the truth offend you?
>>
>>36132743
>no woman has ever killed themselves why don't you believe me
I'm willing to believe you anon. Show me proof
>>
>>36132721
When I was his age I was playing outside with friends, making model aircraft, and watching Scooby Doo. Suicide was an alien concept.
>>
>>36132721
>Poor girl
Hello, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the wall show
>>
File: 1477417526323.jpg (35KB, 445x469px) Image search: [Google]
1477417526323.jpg
35KB, 445x469px
>>36132451
>11 yo
>girlfriend
>tfw people half my age are having sex but I don't
>>
>>36132451
how shakespearean
>>
File: snapshot20130122205905.jpg (17KB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20130122205905.jpg
17KB, 200x145px
I can imagine that the girl was leading the poor kid on for Shits and Giggles, and delighting in her every cruelty. Sometimes the very worst thing you can tell a person is that you Like them. I remember being told to wait outside the girl's bathroom to walk a "girlfriend" home only to realize that she snuck out of another entrance. I had perfume tossed on me so I smelled like a girl all day,and once I was supposed to take her to a school play only to have some huge Puerto Rician bully me while she laughed,and got angry when I didn't follow them around after it was over. Kids are evil and bitchlettes ten times as much. Let the police read the conversations they had and I know that will be the case. A kid will put up with a lot not to feel lonely. I did.
>>
he had a gf at 11? good riddance
>>
>>36132451
>mother last name: Goss
>Son last name: Benz

hmmm...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.