[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembot feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 9

>got too drunk at the bar
>end up at an after party
>accidentally made out with bfs friend
>>
>play Vladimir mid against ahri mid
>accidentally get carried by my team
>>
>befriend a guy
>he's roommates with his sister
>when I stayed over they showed together
>when we went to a roadtrip together and he had to go pee she held a Gatorade bottle up to his penis
>we start dating
>he reveals to me that he isn't actually siblings with his roommate and they just happen to share the same last name
>they just pretend to be siblings to occasionally screw with people
>remember that he still done weird sensual stuff with her while we were dating
>he tells me he and her have gradually stopped doing all the casual nudity stuff since we started dating and that I don't have to worry about him cheating because him and her never had sex before and don't see each other in a sexual way

They showered together while we were dating, but stopped doing it when we became more serious. I feel like breaking up the relationship
>>
>>36129378
Were you not bothered enough that he was doing those things with somebody you thought was his sister?
>>
>tfw getting betas on /soc/ to buy me sephora for feet pix

This life on easy mode meme might be real. Men are way more attracted to us physically than vice versa.
>>
File: 'fembot'.jpg (184KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
'fembot'.jpg
184KB, 640x427px
>>36128986
what's up, """fembots"""
>>
I had a guy in my room this weekend. It might be happening? I don't want to get my hopes up, but I've never had a bf and I'm lonely.
>>
>tfw trying to get my bf to cuckqueen me
What has my life come to
>>
>>36129459
Your room probably smells like piss.
>>
>>36129406

I thought it was weird at first, but it wasn't like they were kissing, flirting, or fucking each other. I thought it was just a foreign thing since they aren't American born citizens. They were friends for a long time and explained that they pretty much lived together almost their whole lives so nudity wasn't a big a deal to them.

Now that I know that they weren't actually siblings I feel as it was cheating for them to be showering together. I'm more bothered by the fact that they lied to me for so long just for a joke.
>>
>>36129540
Your breath probably smells like cum.
>>
>date anon
>he goes by the name "Liam"
>stay together for whole year
>live together
>he becomes increasingly paranoid
>begins accusing me of "working with people" to get him
>escalates to a fight where he punches me a few times
>feel extremely nervous around him
>he starts yelling a few days later for no reason
>get scared and leave the house
>ask neighbor for help
>police come, he's arrested
>cop comes back to talk to me
>his legal name is completely different than what he told me
>he's a missing person from California
>he has been missing since we started dating
>read about him online, his entire life is made up
Where do I go from here? He has court on Monday to determine if he stays in jail. I intend to leave before then.

I feel shocked and I'm not sure how to feel or what to do. I have no idea what his intentions were, his life seemed completely normal before he went missing and changed his identity.
>>
>>36128986
hey fembot
fuck you
>>
>tfw finally find a guy I like and who I connect with
>has fucked my best friend
>>
>tfw can't walk outside without some male raping me with his eyes
Ugh leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>36129459
dont be such a dirty slut
>>
File: 1491091855661.jpg (45KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1491091855661.jpg
45KB, 600x456px
I orginally hate every single one of you
>>
>tfw infertile
>>
>>36129431
Originally fucking kill yourself, whore.
>>
>>36128986
There is no such thing as a fembot. Women can't be robots.
>>
>>36129779
back to browsing my amazon wishlist you footslave
>>
>>36129809
I don't have a foot fetish. I just think you're a terrible human being and should not exist.
>>
>tfw men only care about looks and I'll never find a boyfriend who cares about who I am
They all just want me for how I look. I'll never find a man who I genuinely believe respects my mind and capabilities and personality enough to lose my virginity to.
>>
>>36129866
You're just mad that you're ugly and beta and have to work whereas I can just trade feet pics for expensive luxuries. Sad!
>>
>>36129905
This is some really pathetic bait
>>
>found out that boyfriend has been groping his busty friend behind my back for the past 3 years
>boyfriend tells me it never goes further than groping and her bra always stays on when she allows him to grope her

Boyfriend has been telling me has no problem dating dating flat chested women. I guess he was only able to deal with me as long he could grope his busty friend every month.
>>
>>36129923
You should let his friend breastfeed you.
>>
>>36129902
>I'll never find a man who I genuinely believe respects my mind and capabilities and personality enough to lose my virginity to.
I could be that person but you would never return the favor because I'm a friendless, khv, beta faggot.
>>
tfw you are literally marla singer

tfw actual fembot
>>
>>36129902
>I'll never find a man who I genuinely believe respects my mind and capabilities and personality

Maybe they're not worthy of respecting.
>>
>>36129959
logically this is the next step
>>
>>36129970
I've actually met and tried dating 'betas' as you call them.

They're just like more desperate Chads, and hate women more because they've never been with one and blame us for all their issues.
>>
>meet someone who seems cool/interesting/not just another "I love netflix and sleep and pizza" stacey
>would like to be their friend
>to socially autistic to know how to do this
>screw it up
>hope that things will go different the next time I meet a non-stacey
>it never does
>tfw
>>
>>36130013
Sounds like you were just dating a failed normie.
>>
>>36129999
Well, I'm a musician who could probably make a living out of it (but I have a day job as well), have a good job in a field I love and am on my way to getting a phd in said field (history).

I'm doing pretty well in life sans the social aspect.
>>
>>36130047
Well what's the difference then.
>>
>>36129022
Underrated

Origifnfkdmf
>>
>>36130092
I'd say that failed normies have had friends and even girlfriends but cannot maintain the relationship. Robots never got the chance to have relationships with others and have always been shunned.
>>
>>36130072
What is your job? Just curious what places employ historians.
>>
>>36130134
I'm an academic librarian and archivist.
>>
>>36130187
>>36130134

I hope to work in a museum or as an archaeologist one day though
>>
>>36130072
>have a good job in a field I love and am on my way to getting a phd in said field (history).

Are you an archaeologist?
>>
>bf is a cuck
>wants me to fulfill his fantasy of fucking other guys and telling him about it/calling him during it/sending him pics of it
>physically incapable of socializing with other boys in that way
>not physically attracted to any other guy but him
>have now lied to him multiple times and made up fake sex stories to help him nut

the things you do for love!
>>
>>36130223
See >>36130187
As I said later, I'd like to eventually work in a Museum, but I'm 24, so I need more experience.
>>
>>36128986
What a cunt, good job proving my point about women.
>>
>>36130223
>Are you an archeologist
Do you have a bone for her to examine?
>>
>>36130251
I have a large bone for you to examine
>>
>>36130072
Get the fuck out, normie whore. You don't belong here.
>>
>>36130276
My god, this is a male dominated field and do you have ANY idea how often I've heard that joke.
>>
>>36130304
kek also git out
>>
>>36129809
>>36129905

You sound cool

I wish I was your foot slave
>>
>>36130276
>>36130312
Like I said, career wise I am doing well. Outside of my work though I'm a shut in with a fucked up family and no friends.
>>
>boyfriend is socially inept
>thought it was endearing at first, but realize he wants me to babysit him and hold his hand to do adult things (doing taxes, applying for a job, setting up an appointing at the DMC/doctor/etc)

Holy fuck. I can't just break up with him since we far away from his parent's home. He won't have a place to stay and he is so helpless without me. I love him, but his dependency on me is becoming too much.
>>
>>36130367
Is your boyfriend named Blake?
>>
>finally find a guy I really like, same values, lots in common, great sex
>his family is muslim (he's not) and think I'm a whore because we share a house and aren't married
>only way to make them like me is to become a muslim, but then my boyfriend wouldn't like me because he's an atheist
>>
>>36130391
>Bf
>Great sex
You can get right on out if here, normie.
>>
>>36130391
its cool his dad will honour kill you when he assumes you're the reason for his sons atheism
>>
>tfw seriously considering becoming a lesbian because men treat women like shit
I can fake it, right? Our sexuality changes around, doesn't it?
>>
>>36130367
And then you blame the fact that all leaders are men on sexism

You are such followers that you can't even help your man out without losing respect for him
>>
>>36130461
He knows his son has been an atheist since age 13.
>>
>>36130464
If you could you wouldn't be attracted to abusive bad boy Chads
>>
My boyfriend cums fast, but he gets hold again really quick. I get a bit paranoid when he puts on another condom even after cleaning himself like maybe some semen got on the outside of the condom or some semen got on his hands. It's just a few minutes before he gets hard again, but the whole cleaning and new condom process really ruins the pace of sex. I would really like it if we can just fuck for 20 minutes straight for once rather than

"boyfriend cums from role play"
"boyfriend cums from blowjob"
"boyfriend actually lasts longer than 5 minutes, but because he came a lot I can tell it's not very pleasurable for him and he's just pushing himself to the limit to please me"
>>
>>36129561
is this the plot to some tv drama?

stay and testify against him to keep him in jail for hitting you

i don't think you plan on moving out of the state or city right? so fuck him and live your life
buy a guy and keep a baseball bat/katana next to your door
>>
>>36130520
>>36130464
>>36130391
>>36130367
>>36130228
Samefag

Contentbloxxxx
>>
>>36130520
Holy fucking shit. What had happened this board? What is this post?
>>
>>36129568
has as in "in the past"?
did you know him at that time?

or did he fuck ur best friend after you met him.
>>
>>36130517
No, I'm talking about an emotional leech that would be considered a beta by most on here:
My last boyfriend was
>skinny
>played video games all day
>initially very loving
>depressed
>depended on me for everything
It finally dawned on me that he really didn't 'love' me in the way I loved him, because he just wanted me as emotional support. He was never there for me when I needed him, and yet constantly leeched all my resilience and kindness and empathy.

So no, not a bad boy. Just a user.
>>
>>36130391
>same values

What does that mean to you? Like what values?
>>
>>36129902
You know you are typing bullshit here, you just need to focus on other places. Yes if you go to clubs you will find those men that are only interested in your look ofcourse.
>>
>>36130341
It's sounds like you're doing well.

It's going to be difficult to find a man who respects you for who you are if you aren't particularly social, since your appearance is the only impression most people are going to get without getting to know you.
>>
>>36130582
She and he were fuck buddies before I met him. She constantly flirts with him, and he doesn't seem immune to it.
>>
>>36130228
are you happy about his fetish?

or are you disgusted by the fact he wants you to fuck other men?
>>
>>36130589
We both value compassion, and intellect, and striving to be better, and loyalty and kindness and have the same ethics and/or morality. Stuff like that.
>>
>>36130594
I don't go to clubs. These are men at my work etc.
>>
>>36130587
>He was never there for me when I needed him, and yet constantly leeched all my resilience and kindness and empathy.
Sounds like every person I have ever known.
>>
>>36130304
my dinosaurus is enormous :^)
>>
>>36130614
that is pretty offputting
i'd leave it alone and move on

or get with him and
1) cut ties with ur best friend and ask him not to have contact with her anymore
2) Let them be friends and risk being cheated on
3) ???? other option my peanut brain can't imagine
>>
>>36129902
I'm sure you've already turned down your 100% personality match because you didn't like how he looked. Get out of here with this bullshit.
>>
>>36130700
Jesus this relationship stuff sure does get a little complicated when you've been fucking and sucking but never making anything last.
like a junkie with a twitch use and abuse till there is none.
Thats fucking stupid man.
Enjoy the sex though, you know why bother doing anything else other then drugging and fuggin.
>>
>>36130752
Nope. Like I said, I've dated guys who've been outside the normal realm of attractive, but seemed nice.
>>
Is the "middle/high school boys have basically no refractory period and can just keep fucking and fucking and fucking" meme true? I missed out on teen sex and reading both erotica and guys here lamenting that they couldn't fuck when they were basically constantly super horny makes me think I've lost out on something great.
>>
>>36130802
>Outside the normal realm of attractive
Oh, so you tried dating average guys? You're a true hero.
>>
>>36130510
he'll snap and blame you, its what good Muslims do.
>>
>>36130831
>>36130587
He was literally a skinny white kid. Probably like, 4/10.
>>
>>36130809
It's a meme. But by all means try to fuck little boys.
>>
>>36130520
sorry but thats literally every man. when men go 20 minutes on their """"first"""" fuck its cuz they beat their meat into submission 4x before coming over to fuck you
>>
>>36130847
>Literally a skinny white kid
I have no idea how you were able to lower your standards that much. You're a saint.
>>
>>36130646
Are you white? Do you both have liberal opinions on social and economic issues?
>>
>>36129431
I don't get how anyone could feel comfortable doing this. I'd feel like a gross whore.
>>
My boyfriend screams "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!" when he boxes.
>>
>>36130924
>Are you white?
Yes
> Do you both have liberal opinions on social and economic issues?
A little more complex. While we both generally have no issue with gays or not following strict traditional roles in terms of gender, both of us feel that things like open border policies and trigger warning culture are taking things way too far. Basically tolerance up to a point- people can immigrate if they have something to give and are willing to adhere to our country's laws and social mores, but not en masse.

He's more against religion than I am, as he has that anger that only those who have left a faith have. I was raised secular, but had some wonderful christian family members who were very kind. I wouldn't say I am religious, as I cannot bring myself to believe, but I'm not bothered by religions when they're practiced peacefully and without an urge to convert. Having said that, most religions are not like that and thus they bother me.

Economically I'd say I'm more left leaning than him, in that I do believe in welfare etc. Both of us are kind of protectionist in economy, and against globalisation, mainly for the environment's sake.
>>
any girls lurking want to be my gf?
im ok looking
>>
>>36130888
It's not literally every man. Some are bad at sex, some are not. Some cum fast, some do not.
>>
>>36131096
You would know, whore.
>>
>>36130520
>but because he came a lot I can tell it's not very pleasurable for him and he's just pushing himself to the limit to please me
What? When my boyfriend comes a lot it's usually from a more intense orgasm than usual. Also holding out on cumming generally makes it feel better for both sexes from my experience.
>>
>>36128986
heh nice OP
>>
African and Middle Eastern guys in my apartment complex and they look at me like I'm a piece of meat everytime I leave (they gather at the stairwell) why are they so awful? Why won't they leave me alone?
>>
>>36131276
Maybe you should stop dressing like a slut then.
>>
>>36131276
How dare you have a problem with that you racist bigot.
>>
>>36128986
how the fuck do you accidentally make out with someone. What did you trip on a banana peel and land on his lips and then stay there and shove your tongue down his throat?

dumb skanks tryin to make excuses.
>>
>>36131276
>ywn protect this qt fembot from vile lechers
>>
>>36131306
I wear longish skirts and blouses most of the time- I basically dress like I'm from the 40s. It's not like I'm wearing tight skirts and skank heels with my panties easily visible and crop tops.
>>
>>36131045
Thanks for the input, anon. I'm glad for you and that you two met and seem to be doing well. I was curious because I was recently dumped because of the difference in "values." I'm Asian and the girl I was courting is white. I can't help but feel attracted strictly to white women, but I feel a bit doomed - possibly because of the emotional fallout from the breakup - and wondered if I'll only be able to date liberal girls who will end up dumping me later because I'm too conservative even though I consider myself moderate. My beliefs are generally aligned with the ones you stated. The girl I was dating is very liberal (e.g. pro open borders, strict gun control, etc.), which is fine with me because I don't expect a hypothetical significant other to share the same opinions as me and I certainly wouldn't give up on a potentially good relationship over politics. We were getting to know each other for nearly two months. I'm not sure if I can call it dating, but we did the whole thing... held hands, wrote cute messages to each other, sex, and spent plenty of time together. I brought up politics and she literally became heavily irritated with me when I kept trying to discuss the non-liberal aspects/perspectives of the issues we talked about. Two days later, she called me and told me that she doesn't want to see me anymore because of the difference in values. Your posts gives me hope.
>>
>>36131356
Alot of people say "accidentally" when they mean "incidentally".
>>
>>36130391
You're a disgusting race traitor and you need to die. Whore.
>>
>>36131394
Date your own women chang.
>>
>>36131408
That wasn't anon's point. He meant that kissing requires mutual agreement. And you mutually agreed to do that whkile having a BF. Sew your hatchet wound up cunt, if you can't keep your legs closed.
>>
>>36131394
Honestly I find asian men very attractive and my last boyfriend was Asian and something like you (from what you describe). We broke up because he cheated, if you were wondering, not because of political values.

Many people do believe the way I do, but I'm not American so if you are there it may be different. I am however pro gun control, mainly because I'm not American and it has made where I am a little safer. I find myself quite paranoid when I visit the states because of the gun thing, tbqh. I would put up with a different stance though, if I liked the guy-unless he was a gun totin' red neck. It's about maturity really, which American liberals seem to lack, looking in as an outsider.

>I kept trying to discuss the non-liberal aspects/perspectives of the issues we talked about
What were these?
>>
To anyone reading this, I know it's a LARP thread but damn it describes the roast accurately. Women can't be robots
>>
>>36131419
Oh boy, someone finding a functional happy relationship outside of their own race. How awful.
>>
>>36131472
There's no difference between American and European Leftists. Look at a clown like Jeremy Corbyn as a good illustration. Or Francois Hollande. Let alone Schulz.

Also you are a xenophile because you have no identity of your own.
>>
>>36131468
I'm sorry, was my comment too dry for you? Next time I'll throw in a lel, kek, or zozzle to let you know I'm being sardonic.
>>
>>36131502
No one actively targets men outside their own race unless they're self hating to some degree.

The fact your paki boyfriend doesn't stand up for you against his parents shows you where his true loyalties lie. You must have really low self esteem to actually be considering converting to pisslam in the first place. Then again that was a given.
>>
>>36131504
I'm Australian actually. I have my own identity, it's just not wrapped in race in Australia, rather a way of being and a certain "fair go" mindset.
>>
>>36131502

>r9k

>robot 9000

KEEEeeek
>>
>>36131539
>not wrapped in race

Someone better let your Chinese community know that. Chinese espionage in Australia is well known to be completely pervasive, even reaching into local government and beyond.
>>
>>36131276
you're an english girl arent you?
>>
>>36131493
Also

>gays cannot be robots
>>
>>36131532

Clever words don't make for clever thoughts anon
>>
>>36131534
I don't want to convert. I'm an atheist. And he does stand up for me, I'm just worried that I'll reopen old wounds (he left his family at 15 and has only reconnected with them recently, at my behest).

I don't hate myself. I just don't see the point of factoring in race when thinking about who to date, provided they don't have cultural overlays that don't mesh with mine-as my boyfriend does not have those because he's a free thinker and left the religion of his own accord, that's not an issue.
>>
>>36131555
The world is a scary place, isn't it anon.
>>
>>36131575
We shall see. I'm reminded of a kipling poem ("nor when the gods of his far off land shall repossess his blood").

People always become more like their parents the older they get in my experience. And white girls in interracial marriages have the highest divorce rates for good reasons.
>>
>>36131555
The non spy part then, god. Mostly race is less of a resentful issue in Australia, because we don't have the colonial overlay of hatred that say, the paki community in England or the northern african community in France have. The only group with such resentment is the aboriginals, and they mostly live in rural communities on their own.

While there are issues, there's not the level of anger there, because pretty much everyone here has come over since 1788, so there's a lot less of the "we've been here forever" thing going on. We also weren't exactly proud settlers-generally white Australians came over as convicts.
>>
>>36131579
It's even more scary when you've people who actively deny reality about race and kinship based loyalties yeah.
>>
>>36131571
>humor is subjective
Gotcha.
>>
>>36131611
Yeah, white girls who fuck niggas in the 'hood maybe. But this girl seems like she's found a pretty good equal, and she also seems kind of thoughtful and considerate about it.
>>
>>36131632
Yeah that's frightening stuff. Almost makes you feel like you're not being paranoid enough.
>>
>open Tinder app
>40 unread messages
>ugh only ugly guys hit on me
>its so hard being a woman
>>
>>36131625
The resentment in both cases was manufactured. Not organic. Pakis have zero reason to hate the British empire. The empire is the only reason they have an independent state of their own. If not the Hindus would have hopefully exterminated them all.

What I'm trying to say is that these issues are manufactured grievances created by non white race hustlers, Jews and white libs. I'm sure your say, Chinese community spends a whole lot of time complaining about the exclusionary immigration laws throughout Australias history. That's actually going to get worse in time. Trust me.

Isn't it weird how these types never seem to be out of a job? There's always some community organising sinecure they have access to. Where's the money for it all coming from?
>>
>>36131670
Sorry. You're right. Everyone else on earth agrees with white liberals like you that race doesn't matter and we should all blend together into one brown race. Like highly advanced and functional countries like Brazil.

>>36131654
Weebs (weebs in the old sense of the word) and wiggers are motivated by the exact same thing.
>>
>>36131682
Are you Australian?
originally
>>
>>36131701
>Weebs (weebs in the old sense of the word) and wiggers are motivated by the exact same thing.

True, but like I said, she seems like she has found someone good, regardless of race.
>>
>>36131701
The left believes that race matters, just in an identity politics kind of way.
>>
>>36131472
>>36131472
Since you're not American, I wanted to clarify that I'm East Asian. I noticed that other countries include Middle Easterners in the realm of "Asian." Sorry to hear about the cheating.

>I find myself quite paranoid when I visit the states because of the gun thing, tbqh.

I don't exactly blame you. Guns have serious consequences. Strangely, I value life significantly more now that I am a gun owner and I guess it's because I understand and appreciate the seriousness of guns after using them. I think the media exaggerates the fear associated with guns. In 2013, approximately 35,000 Americans died from gun shots. Considering we have close to 350 million citizens, those gun deaths are not even 1 percent of the population. That 35,000 figure also includes suicides, btw.

>>I kept trying to discuss the non-liberal aspects/perspectives of the issues we talked about
>What were these?

There were a few, but I spoke about immigration and the importance of a regulated system. I obviously have immigrant roots and greatly appreciate the economic opportunities and general freedoms associated with American laws. I told her that the government budgets resources allocated for immigrants and basically stated that everyone ought to have a chance to become an American as long as they play by the rules and can be accounted. The States has approximately 11 million illegals and they're essentially cutting in line, using the allocated resources, and displacing those immigrants who are attempting to legally enter the States. She wasn't having any of it and simply brought more elements to the original argument and it essentially became a clusterfuck of a conversation.
>>
>>36131755
They believe it matters because they think white people invented it and invested it with a certain social power in spite of it being biologically meaningless.

Of course it's all bullshit. The oldest misegenation laws come from tang dynasty China. Not the west.
>>
>>36128986
Why areyou trying to blame alcohol? You are clearly a whore. Kys
>>
To the guy opposed to miscegenation, I'm fairly certain that I read somewhere that white men are more likely to racemix than women and all other racial groups. Shitposting to one anon on an anonymous board doesn't really help your message.
>>
>>36131790
Humans are absurd, they'll believe any little thing, won't they?
>>
I need to lose 40 pounds to gain 1-2 points in attractiveness and then it's just learning how to do makeup
>>
>>36131933
Wrong. Both white men and white women are the least likely to race mix in the US.

>>36131936
Well race is certainly real and important on both a biological and social level.
>>
>>36128986
This literally straight up reminds me about the black girl who said she "sucked dick on accident" which is funny since you don't accidentally get that close to anyone to do that in the first place.
Period.
So nice job proving your a slut that goes around kissing other guys roastie now piss of back to /soc/
>>
>>36131956
>race is certainly real and important on both a biological and social level
I would say "instrumental" rather than "important", but otherwise wouldn't argue the point.
>>
>>36131956
>Wrong. Both white men and white women are the least likely to race mix in the US.

Citation needed. I checked one article just now and it spoke of marriages. Whites may tend to marry other whites, but I didn't read anything about dating. From my anecdotal experience, I see white guys with non-whites way more than white chicks with non-whites. Marriage rates are also going down.
>>
>>36132022
The cohabitation rates show the same thing. I think they're on the GSS, namely whites least likely to cohabit with another race.

Honestly Asian men have far more of a thing for white women than white men do for Asian women. Proportionally speaking. Just about every Asian dude I've met would give his left nut for a blonde girl.
>>
>>36132112
If white women have a low rate of race mixing, why do you care if a few of them date outside their race?
>>
>>36129431
HOW, where do you meet these idiots?

It might be easy mode, but you're called a whore so I guess it has its drawbacks.
>>
>>36132294
It doesn't bother me too much but some Asian guys can be transparent hypocrites about it all. Which is a bit irritating.

That and too many white girls are self hating.
>>
>>36132324
>too many white girls are self hating.
Why? It's not about their race, is it?
>>
>>36129923
That's disgusting anon, break up with him. That's so fucking immature that it makes me legit angry. Is he 16 or something?
>>
>>36132311
/soc/ is full of failed normies and 8/10 betas. they're also inept at internet shit, they don't use any other boards on here

soc is actually far worse than r9k when it comes to orbiting roasties, and if you call them out on it they brand you a sexist
>>
>get first female friend in like 13 years
>she wants to hang out ALL the time
>so used to being on my own that it stresses me out how clingy she is
>she has trouble with the 40 year old Russian alcoholic landlord she lives with (surprise!)
>anon I'm going crazy, can I stay at yours over the weekend?
>s-sure

>Friday evening, Friday night, ALL DAY SATURDAY, Saturday night and fucking Sunday up until 20 minutes ago not on my own
>couldn't go for a piss without informing her first
>couldn't eat whatever I liked
>no precious r9k
>couldn't listen to the music I liked
>couldn't sit and play guitar
>couldn't read
>don't even mention masturbation
>couldn't just GO AWAY
>wake up early and try to not wake her so I can just have some alone time
>move the covers slightly and she turns round "HI! :)))"

I felt completely trapped, if you're hanging out with people, you get tired of them, and you go and you be on your own. Even if you don't get to go as soon as you like, at least you know there's a place you can go that's YOURS, and I had no escape.

I don't know if it's my inexperience with female friends, but from what I've seen and had in the past, they seem to be absolutely fine with hanging out constantly, like just existing together with no private time or anything. I mean what the FUCK, it was not cool. I'd shed a few tears of frustration whenever I went to go pee because it was the only time I had the privacy to.
>>
>>36129905

for 10 years, then you have to get a job and now there is stacks of nude pictures of you online next to your name in a single google search

No alpha would marry you, so betabucks, pop out a kid, get fat make him lose interest then when he does use that as an excuse to divorce him take the house and car sit around on the internet being bitter casually mentally abusing your child along the way.
>>
>>36130367
Same here but with my girlfriend shit sucks my friend
Originalititty
>>
>>36132460
this perfectly summarizes my current relationship
it wasn't until I lived with a girl long-term that I finally realized that we're robots for a reason
I can't stand feeling like I never really get a second to myself, but I'm kinda stuck since both our names are on the lease
I feel like I'm going fucking insane, though, so I'm going to break up with her anyway, I need to be able to be by myself or I start slipping into depression, anger, and misery
>>
>>36128986
>>accidentally

I highly doubt u cheeki slut
>>
>>36132478
>feet pics
>nudes
Pump the breaks on your prognostication, Nostradomus.
>>
>>36132460
I've had the same experience, and it's part of the reason why I don't bother trying to find friends anymore. If you turn them down to hang out even once, they think you don't like them and will never ask you out again. Trying to explain that you need alone time is like telling people you're an alien.
>>
>>36129902
That is because you have nothing to offer except your looks

People do respect you if you are nice even if ugly. You are probably a horrible person
>>
femanons what would you think if your bf quickly forgave you for cheating on him ?
>>
File: 36aeb5_5730336.jpg (127KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
36aeb5_5730336.jpg
127KB, 923x633px
>>36129902
>woman
>mind
>capabilities
>personality
>>
>>36128986
Garunteed replies, the post.
>>
>>36131276
>African and Middle Eastern
There's your problem, they don't think women are human
>>
>>36132635
>>36132609
I am just a social fuck up. I am clever though, I did really well in uni and have a good job. I think I'm just too awkward and shy to show any of my personality.
>>
>>36133394
>>36129902
Be my no sex before marriage gf (this is my rule)
>>
>>36129779
>>36130937
>>36132311

Nobody is forcing those guys to buy anything. They choose to be effeminate betas that worship women and buy them stuff online.

The women that simply sit back and let guys buy them stuff online are not 'whores'. They are simply taking advantage of free shit. Women don't even have to get nude these days and guys will still buy them stuff and donate money to them.
>>
File: sweating-pepe.jpg (8KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
sweating-pepe.jpg
8KB, 218x218px
>Meet girl
>Make jokes about depression
>Say that all people that cut themselfs are stupid
>Tell her she looks really good
>Ask her if she lost some weight

Some time later i found out that she is in depression since 2 years and lost weight because of bulimia.
And that she also cuts herself.

We are dating atm.
>>
>>36133615
well god damn someone got lucky
>>
>in computer science class
>guy I've been friends with expresses interest in me
>really don't find him attractive at all even though he's really nice
>don't want our relationship to end because he buys me lunch sometimes and gifts occasionally as well
>he's really upset I turned him down

What do?
>>
>>36134148
Be my gf is what you do
>>
>>36128986
>accidentally
you fucking piece of shit liar
>>
>>36132006
>Been trying my hardest to suck a dick deliberately
>Some black roastie gets a mouth full by accident
It hurts to live.
>>
>>36134698
Location? I can hook you up.
>>
>>36132618
He's either a doormat, cheated on you also and is relived, or doesn't care. Probably #2.
>>
>>36134739
Be my roastlet gf
>>
File: Skull-Kid.jpg (44KB, 819x490px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-Kid.jpg
44KB, 819x490px
There is no such thing as fembot. I would like nothing more but to meet one so I could torture her and give her the punishment she rightly deserves
>>
>fembot blocked me AGAIN because I'm a passive beta cuck who can't hold a conversation

Any girl into this and wants to mold a robot boy into the perfect bf?
>>
>>36134794
I already have a robot bf.
>>
>>36134830
Then leave my board norman
>>
>>36128986
tfw you can no longer jack off to anything but pictures of '''''''femanons''''''' because you know the closest relationship you'll ever have with a woman is posting on the same anonymous image board. Or - you know - the same anonymous image board as another lonely waste of space pretending to be the girl whose picture he's posting.

Post your femanons please. Please?
>>
>>36134830

Why? Was Chad not available?

I wonder why "fembots" come on here and overly brag about their "robot bfs". You didn't do that here as far as I know, but I see it quite often and it irritates me.
>>
>>36129902
I'll respect your mind, capabilities and personality right now bitch

where do you live
>>
>>36134952
I'm not interested in Chad. I'm not interested in guys in general, my bf is the exception. How do they brag? Maybe they're just happy.
>>
>>36128986
>tfw jealous at bfs cat
>it finally dies
>bf Cant stop crying
>>
>>36135006
You're a normalfag woman. Not a "fembot"
>>
>>36135037
Good, just What I needed to hear thanks
>>
>>36134993
what's your bf like
apparently not original
>>
>only KV in my tiny friend group
>nearly 25 years old
>two of them are gay so my mom and uncle constantly quiz me on my orientation
>18 year old Stacy cousin mocks me for being a KV
>my only pleasures in life left are 4chan, food, and vidya
>>
>>36134993

They brag in very obvious ways.

>haha I have my qt robot bf I like him but not YOU xD

I mean, fine, it is what it is and I can just not visit this board or I can still visit it and not let it affect me. But the smugness is what bothers me. Fembots need to stop being so rude.
>>
>>36134952
Most of those are online "relationships" and they have never met.
>>
>>36135164
be my slightly off gf
>>
>>36129561
>fucking with schizophrenics
Don't do that you drooling retard, that's how you die.
Also- if a man starts punching you, leave. A man who can punch you can also beat you to death- it is as potentially lethal as if he started hitting you with his car when he got mad.
>>
>>36135052
He's really cute and kind. I'm the withdrawn type, but he makes me clingy. I never thought I'd be in a situation like this.

>>36135189
Do you want a gf from here anon? I guarantee you most of those people making those kind of posts are LARPers trying to bait.
>>
>move country to study, leaving my best friend behind
>he's chronically depressed, taking antidepressants to stave off actually killing himself
>we'd talk about it, once he talked it out he'd feel better
>when he started cutting I advised what's safe and what's not, ebcause he has no common sense
>all my deadlines are looming and I haven't done shit, starting to stress out
>eat for 2 hours straight, disgusted with my lack of self control in general
>text him "I'm going to make myself throw up"
His reaction:
>don't do it
>I'm disappointed in you
>I don't want to talk to you right now
and later I texted him to ask if he's over it
>I guess so but don't ever talk to me about that stuff again

I mean, we'd talk to each other about EVERYTHING, but this is the first time I've done anything that constitutes as self harm (except in the abstract sense) and it was just a resounding rejection. I was completely shocked by the absolute lack of empathy coming from this guy who's the more sensitive of us two.

I mean Jesus Christ, not to be a dick but at one point I was the only person he talked to about his depression, and if I treated him the same way instead of encouraging him to deal with it, he'd likely be fucking dead.

AGH
>>
>>36130638
i mean ive told some of my girl friends and theyre all like "omg thats weird but thats so great! you can fuck whoever you want and its not considered cheating!" but i dont feel the same way. i dont really have any urge to have sex with other people, and im turned off by the idea of having casual sex with random guys. so i cant say im happy about his fetish because i dont share it. i just want to make him happy but i really dont want to have sex with another person :/
>>
>>36135587
So you're there for him but he's not there for you? Why are you his friend again?
>>
>>36128986
This shows the true nature of women. I hope all of you are proud of yourselves.
>>
>>36130228
>>36135625
You're a normie, and I hope your cuck bf gets murdered by a nigger
>>
>>36135587
Depression can make you very selfish. I'm not saying he's a naturally selfish person, I'm saying that when you're deep enough inside of it all that you're legitimately struggling not to off yourself it can be very difficult to deal with anything else, especially supporting someone else who's going through problems that mirror your own. Think of it as a survival mechanism rather than him consciously rejecting you. As another fucking nutcase it's something I've had to make myself very aware of, and something I actively have to work on keeping on top of. Of course, he might just be a dick. YMMV. Maybe take some time to discuss it when you're both on bit more stable ground?

And yeah... Thanks for being one of the people who gets it. I wouldn't be here right now if I hadn't had someone like you in my life. Please don't be so hard on yourself for falling back on destructive coping mechanisms in times of extreme stress. Work on it, don't beat yourself up for it.
>>
>>36135568

>Do you want a gf from here anon?

I want a woman I can have access to in real life. Virtual relationships just never seemed right to me.
>>
>>36135867
>I want a woman I can have access to in real life.
This sentence is peak robot. Good work.
>>
does any fembot want me as a bf?
im a neet but im cute and ill love you 5ever
>>
>>36129459
Need more context
>>36129561
Proactively avoid this person
>>
File: 23 out of 59.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
23 out of 59.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
>>36128986
>fembot
>at the bar
>fembot
>at an after party
>fembot
>made out
>fembot
>>
>>36135900

No it isn't, FAGGOT. It's not "robot" to want to have a relationship with a woman you can fucking see and touch in real life.
>>
>>36135977
No, but it's pretty fucking robot to put it in those terms, mate. "I want a woman I can have access to." Seriously. Read that back and tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>36136007

I've read it 4 times and I still don't agree with you u limey fucken shit m8.
>>
>>36136021
>you u limey fucken shit m8.
I swear on me nan...
>>
>>36129902
Bullshit

The only girl I think about these days is below average physically but I love her because shes resilient, considerate, smart. Ive actually stopped pursuing girls with le boobs and ass but also eyes and smile because I couldnt respect them
>>
>>36129923
Id be offended if a female friend tried to get me to grope her in that situation
>>
>>36130013
True betas want a woman alpha and are enamored with women
>>
>>36130024
Never give up anon, ganbatte!
>>
>>36130072
You should give making money with your music a shot
>>
>>36130228
Have you told him this is gay as fuck
>>
>>36130341
Theres always the internet you know
>>
>>36130367
Have you tried teaching him how to do these things on his own but still be there for confidence reasons?
>>
>>36134830
>robot
>not a doormat
>>
>>36130391
Why do his family matter
>>36130464
I dont think so, you just have to keep trying
>>36130520
If anything my biggest ejaculations are when Im enjoying myself the most
>>
>>36136214
well hes bi and hes fucked a boys butthole before so i doubt he minds that its "gay as fuck"
>>
>>36136485
Fuck off disgusting whore
Enjoy hell
>>
>>36131933
>white men are more likely to racemix than women and all other racial groups
The one's the do should be hanged, same as you.
>>
File: mary-jane-watson.jpg (65KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
mary-jane-watson.jpg
65KB, 500x586px
>>36135164
Pretty much my life right there until recently. Being a male, having gay friends and being straight.
Lost my virginity on my birthday in January after 24 years to a slut and now the quizzes stopped.
>/tg/ tier hobbies, dota, 4chan
I'm going on two dates this week with two different women and I don't even know how I did it?
>>
>>36136485
He probably watches too much porn if he's such a pervert. Get him to stop and you'll cure him.
>>
File: slut.jpg (36KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
36KB, 600x391px
Yeah, if we guys accidentally kiss a female we would get screwed bad. You "fembots" have it easy and still complain.

Daily reminder that women can never be the same as men.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.