[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Your crippling fears and how you're trying to overcome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 4pgpNcN.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
4pgpNcN.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
ITT: Your crippling fears and how you're trying to overcome them.

>driving
I just started driving with my parents today.
>interaction with girls my age
I try to talk with any girls on my uni campus that I can. I have like 30 girls on snapchat.
>taking final exams
I've failed exams before even though I've had an A in the class, that's how much anxiety they give me. But I've been meditating and drinking herbal tea, and taking shit tons of practice exams on all my classes so I'll be ready.
>going to parties/other social events
Still haven't gone to one but I'm working on it. I don't really like drinking or smoking so I don't know how I'd do this.

Anons, give other anons advice if they aren't trying to overcome their fears yet.
>>
>>36127579
>30 girls on snapchat
What wizardry did you use
>>
>>36127579
Insects.
>it got warm recently
>walk outside
>get buzzed by a wasp
>run back in side, bang my shin on the stairs on the way
>don't even feel the pain out of sheer panic
>stay inside for the next few hours
>miss all my classes for the day

No idea how to even begin dealing with it, other than by moving way up north ASAP.
>>
>>36128571
>other than by moving way up north ASAP.
Have you ever been to up north? Clouds of black flies everywhere in Northern Canada.
>>
File: what a loser.png (250KB, 414x476px) Image search: [Google]
what a loser.png
250KB, 414x476px
god this thread is pathetic
>>
> posting on 4chan, no joke.
Idk, I just started doing it recently, been lurking for years. I'm not sure why. This is a positive development for me.

>>36128643
Rude
>>
That even though overpopulation is a self correcting problem it is still going to lead to a society where the quality of life for everyone is much worse but we just accept it (just like right now compared to 30 years ago) so my dream of being a well rounded middle class man with a loving wife and two beautiful children will never be realized.
I just want to give them the life I didn't have but to do that I have to escape it.
>>
>>36128508
I'm just friendly. I don't flirt with them in the slightest, its not like I know how to anyway. Just talk about anything, school work, your interests, her interests, whatever. I joined a few clubs at my university, so I've met girls outside my classes as well. Some of them have actually become good friends of mine. I could never hope to escalate, but I'm glad I can finally talk to a pretty girl without feeling crippling anxiety. The nervousness is still there but not nearly as bad as before.
>>
>>36128643
>I overcome my constant need for reaffirmation by making fun of those I consider worse off than myself

thank you, thank you, thank you for your honesty
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.