[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I keep looking for a girlfriend or should I just give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2089.jpg (58KB, 720x702px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2089.jpg
58KB, 720x702px
Should I keep looking for a girlfriend or should I just give up and pay to fuck Asian bitches at a spa?
>>
Give up and stay home
>>
>>36125497
>stay home

That's not an option; I have enough money to spend on a girl I'll go out with or to tip a masseuse for fucking my brains out.
>>
>>36125552

Save your money and masturbate.

>fucking your brains out

You'll do 5-10 minutes of foreplay and fuck her for 1 minute and cum and be out cash.
>>
>>36125477
Do you want a relationship or an easy fuck?
>>
Where is this place? You got a card for it, brother?
>>
>>36125477
I usually say "Rub a dub dub thanks for the grub".
>>
>>36125971

All over the world
>>
>>36125911
Don't be so sure.

I'm cut and jerk off dry.

It usually takes me 30 minutes to an hour to cum when I'm fucking.

>>36125971
Any shady Asian spa; usually ones with poor reviews on Google.
>>
>>36125477
No they are trafficed, I did 10 years in the military and 5 in syria on break now will retuen till ISIS is gone
>>
>>36126031
How the fuck is that relevant?
>>
>>36126028

Ok you can fuck for 40 minutes.

But 1 minute or 40, don't matter. Go if you really want to but you wouldn't ask us if you really wanted to go.

You know it's a waste of money.

Go buy a new budget pc or something.
>>
>>36126051
Haha I'm drinking cut me slack, most asians are sex traffic so realated
>>
>>36126122
My ex is a sunni muslim in the philipines.. She will probably be a sex worker or get forced to marry a creep.

I don't feel that bad though, she could've had a great life if she didn't piss me off.
>>
>>36126056
>30 mins of deep relaxing message
>15 mins of fucking
>15 mins of soft tissue message
>Only good aches and pains
>Less depression and happier
>Makes me hate women less

Most of this board could use a good therapist
>>
>>36125477
Go to the spa and get some practice then get a girlfriend so when you do fuck you'll know what you're doing.
>>
>>36126410

This is the worst idea. All you're gonna gain is a tiny bank account and incurable and highly infectious stds.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.