[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up tomorrow >It's actually January 1, 1998 >The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 32

File: 1484176324696.jpg (38KB, 734x443px) Image search: [Google]
1484176324696.jpg
38KB, 734x443px
>Wake up tomorrow
>It's actually January 1, 1998
>The extra 19 years you thought you experienced were just an extremely vivid, elaborate dream

How would you feel, robots?
>>
>wake up as a six year old
>have to live my entire life over again
I would kill myself as soon as possible.
>>
>>36124343
relieved that i can have a redo and fix everything i fucked up. Also living though childhood again would be pretty fucking great.
>>
Thank, god. I don't want to continue this nightmare.
>>
>tfw still in elementary school
>that cosy feel

Oh how I wish I was young again. Adult life sucks.
>>
>>36124343
relieved that I'd be 5 years old again and had the opportunity to learn from my mistakes
and avoid all the bad decisions that drove me into isolationist neetism
>>
>>36124343
Pretty good senpai, I would just sit at home, play my Megadrive, and rest on the fact that I have the knowledge of how not to fuck up in this timeline.
>>
>no siblings so I am favorite child by default
I've already eliminated so much negativity in my life.
>>
>>36124343
>tfw 3
>tfw literally nothing to do because I didn't even start pre-k until I was 4
Boring as shit, but comfy.
>>
File: warholian just.jpg (435KB, 1490x1494px) Image search: [Google]
warholian just.jpg
435KB, 1490x1494px
>>36124343
>wake up as an ugly pizzafaced 13yr old
>again
OH JOY OF JOYS

THANKS OP
>>
>>36124343

Ditch the girl who will waste the next 10 years of my life; go after my current girlfriend while she's still at her most beautiful.
>>
>>36124343
Literally ecstatic. If I could do it all again, I would in a heartbeat.

>What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, 'This life which you live must be lived by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again and again be turned and you with it, dust of the dust!' Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, 'Never have I heard anything more divine'?
>>
buy facebook stock.
>>
File: sOUwIEw.png (452KB, 820x378px) Image search: [Google]
sOUwIEw.png
452KB, 820x378px
>wake up negative 10 months and 23 days old
>>
>>36124343
i would feel great, i would re do my life right, re exeprince my awesome childhood. it would be wonderful
>>
Well I'd be one and a half years old. I'm not sure if one can even walk or speak at that age, so I'd struggle to comprehend what the hell just happened.
>>
>>36124343
I literally wasn't even alive on January 1st, 1998

born 10 months later
>>
>your parents are still together in a doomed relationship
>their current healthy marriages are gone
>your half-siblings are gone
>your friends are gone
>the internet is gone
but aside from all that shit I guess being five years old and having a half-finished engineering degree and the self-improvement knowledge gained from a thousand insecurities would be pretty great probably
>>
>>36124343
I would feel relieved. And thankfull for the chance to do it over.
I will make sure my mother will never meet my former stepfather. I will make sure my sister never meets her abusive husband. I will become more sociable in middleschool. And with the knowledge i have gained these last 19 years. I will become a chad. I will not waste my years behind a screen. I will become usefull and make sure my mother will be proud of me.
>>
Well I'd have to experience my dad getting a mental illness when I was seven and dying when I was thirteen again. Not much chance I could unfuck my destiny by my own willpower.
>>
Relieved. Both of my parents are alive and well. I feel like the world makes sense again.
>>
>>36124343
>It's actually January 1, 1998

I wouldn't even exist yet.
>>
I would be 11, I wasn't ready for that feel.

>ywn go to the mall with your mum and browse stores for video games and movies.
>>
File: 1484016299877.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1484016299877.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>36124856
>tfw people born after 1998 can browse this site without being underageb&
>>
No, I don't think I could go through the last 19 years again.
>>
Oh, wow, are we playing pretend with dream scenarios again? Oo, oo, I wanna play!! Okay, here we go: *ahem*

Wow guys what if you could take pills and get surgery to become a woman and you wouldn't be a guy anymore? How would that make you feel?

Hooray, being mentally ill babies that refuses to grow up is FUN! While I wait for your responses I'm going to go rub my peepee to Lady Mariam from Disney's Robin Hood!
>>
>>36124343
Oh man that thought brought a genuine smile to my face and even a very brief sigh of relief. I really wonder if I could make things better with a do-over.
>>
>>36124990
do you have autism?

i'd probably kill myself
>>
I would go into a mouth foaming seizure as I think a 7 year old's brain cannot retain so much information.
>>
>>36124343
>be four years old again

Sounds pretty good, senpai.
>>
>>36124893
I don't need that feel right now anon
>>
File: 00110upset.jpg (107KB, 1000x1030px) Image search: [Google]
00110upset.jpg
107KB, 1000x1030px
I'd probably just kill myself and my sister.
>>
>>36125043
That would have been my response as a 20-year-old in 1998.
>>
File: 1408475632691.jpg (785KB, 1507x1547px) Image search: [Google]
1408475632691.jpg
785KB, 1507x1547px
>yfw you "die" from old age and all that actually happens is you relive your life over again, the exact same way, with your memories erased
>yfw you've already experienced all of this before and this is all a permanent time loop
>yfw you're doomed to repeat all the same mistakes, all the same hardships, in the exact same way, every time
>yfw you've read this post trillions and trillions of times already and you don't even remember
>yfw you'll keep reading this post, over and over, for eternity
>>
>>36124615
>voice emanates from your dads nuts
>do you think you're in charge?
>>
>>36124343
Good

I don't take drugs
Don't leave all my friends
fix my life
>>
>>36124343
I would go hug my mom and cry for a long time while she gave me back scratches
>>
>>36124384
firstest post bestest bost
>>
>fuck now i have to wait like 8 years for the internet and video games to not be shit
>>
>>36125118
delete this image m8
>>
How the hell could 8 year old me dream about all of this? Unless of course it was some sort of psychic dream of the future.
>>
Depends, would the future i dreamed about be the same?
>>
>>36124343
Since it's a dream I guess it doesn't even matter
>Try to use the information I gained to my advantage
>The world works completely different from the dream and is a completely different timeline
>Even stuff like biking or driving feels completely different
>All the facts I memorized were made up
>>
>Get to be a r1 player when wow first comes out assuming I keep all my knowledge
Seems great desu I will get signed to a team in no time :^)
>>
>>36125127
I'm actually still losing my shit to this as I type. Well done anon.
>>
>>36125432
>The internet never actually advances
>Gaming and computer technology has actually peaked
>Everything you dreamed about never happens and you're stuck in a world with 1998 technology for the rest of your life
>>
Bide my time and save money waiting for bitcoin to start out
>>
>>36124343
>yfw there are people posting here that weren't even alive back then

Fuck everything.

1989 reporting in.
>>
>All these people that assume stuff that happened in the dream would actually happen in real life
When the fuck was the last time you had a dream that actually predicted the future you autists
>>
Well I wouldn't even be born yet. I'd be a fetus with a 19 year old brain.
>>
>forget almost everything within five minutes
meh
>>
File: 1475740253458.png (456KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475740253458.png
456KB, 900x900px
REEEEE I WANNA GO BACK FURTHER REEEEE
>>
>>36124343
dont give a shit if it was a dream or not im still buying buttcoins
>>
>>36126602
What if bitcoins never become a thing
>>
>>36124343
I'd be so fucking pissed. I went through high school and college once, do not want to do that shut again
>>
>Kill myself as a 6 year old
>People actually care

All I could really want.
>>
>>36124343
>>It's actually January 1, 1998
Oh shit I woke up one year and 21 days before I was born, I wonder how that happened, I guess I would just wake up to a black void because I wasn't even conceived yet.
>>
>born 1989
>had an awesome childhood
>1998 was actually my favorite year from the 90s
>comfiest late 90s pop music
>comfiest World Cup ever
>dont have single bad memory from that year

I wish my all life is 1998 on repeat senpai
>>
I would be 9 years old, and turn 10 two weeks later. I would definitely take the chance to redo my life from that point, even if I don't retain much knowledge and memories from the future, just the bare minimum, all those things I deeply regret, all that unecessary crap that could have being avoided.
>>
>Second grade
>Will turn 8 next month and get Pokemon red for my birthday
>Will get Starcraft and AOE2 this year.
>Innocent and happy living with my family got weird
>I'm in Senpai, I'm in.

Can I take my current memories with me so I know how to plan my life?
>>
>>36124343
feel thankful I could relive moments with friends and family that have passed on. I wouldn't change anything, even though I regret a great deal.
>>
>>36125959

1990 here.

Pity them, they will never know the pure joy of opening an N64 on christmas morning and playing goldeneye.
>>
>>36126860
I agree. I was born in 1988.
Don't forget that in '98 was also a great year for videogames: Unreal, Half-Life, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2, Parasite Eve, Einhander, Suikoden II, Baldur's Gate, etc.
>>
File: 00s.png (155KB, 434x701px) Image search: [Google]
00s.png
155KB, 434x701px
Early 2000s kids of /r9k/ (refer to the chart on the left), what things do you find yourself missing from the early 00s?
>>
>>36127078

I remember when my older brother brought Half-life home and how fucking blown my mind was. It was a great year senpai.
>>
>>36127102
Lack of social media
>>
I'd go right back to watching PBS kids!
>>
>>36124343

Pretty fucking good, really.
>>
>>36127102
Class of 2016 California here, I just miss not being in a fucking drought
>>
>"it's hot in here"
>"at least the heartbeat is nice"
>"please stop eating cheese"
>>
>>36124384
I break into this little boy's house and rape him dead.

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.
>>
>>36124343
Wake up 3 years old, I wouldn't be thinking about much. Hopefully I'd have a more self aware and optimistic run through life.
>>
>>36127679
never were really in one
>>
I do all the shit I should have done with my now gained knowledge. I lose weight, then when I'm 12 I get in anti-depressives, I get in hormones, live a fulfilling life as a happy qt gril and when I'm 20, I go find my ex-best friend and do everything that I should have done for them not to dump me the fuck out this time.

I like thinking about what it could have been, I'd like to live my life again but not being a dumb depressive faggot. I bet I could do pretty well if I tried again.
>>
>>36127774
>"please stop eating cheese"
Yor mom braap from inside
>>
>Have to relive my parents divorce and remarriages all over again
>Have to spend the next 13 years suffering through that apocalypse of a relationship
I would rather have cancer
>>
>>36124343
i wasn't alive then ;^)
>>
>>36124343
would i have to relearn how to use the toilet and how to walk? not much is going on in my head a few days before my first birthday
>>
>cry like babby
>am banbby
>no
>>
>shit and piss all I want
>mom looking after everything I want
>never have to go to work
Ah, the joys of being 17 again.
>>
>>36125118
holy shit
GET ME OUT
>>
>tfw I could wake up as a 3 year old and go back to watching Toy Story on repeat all day while pretending I was Buzz Lightyear.

Feels good man

I might also right a few wrongs that would happen later in my life. I've got quite a few that I'd might like to fix.
>>
>>36124343
I would be 1 years old, probably couldnt comprehend what just happened and forget about it though starting life again with the knowledge i have no would be awesome
>>
I think I'd feel pretty fucked up having seen all the shit I have as a seven year old.
>>
>>36124343
Cry tears of joy that I can still fix my life. Avoid wasting time in useless shit, etc

God if that were real...
>>
>>36124343

Get in fucking shape. Take up Olympic weightlifting right then and there but my senpai was poor as fuck so convincing my parents to get me a coach may prove tough.

>>36124384
You'd be able to correct everything though.
>>
>>36124625
truly hahaha
>>
I'd be in preschool, I'd have a golden opportunity to reinvent myself socially, to go down a completely different path assuming I have my 22 year old mind inside my 4 year old body. I wonder if I'd still run into my oneitis, if I'd even remember her after 19 years.
>>
Wonder how the fuck I ended up becoming -4 years old
>>
>>36124343

Fuck going through school again, i'd shove a knife into an outlet.
>>
>>36129861
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT UNDERAGEB&
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1491342915683.jpg (90KB, 725x717px) Image search: [Google]
1491342915683.jpg
90KB, 725x717px
I would be 10 years old desu. I would probably try to use my dream as a indicator of what to do of what to not do to get a better life than the one I just lived.
>>
>>36124343
I'd make better choices and decide to live a healthy life.
>>
File: 500@[email protected] (986KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
500@281@04fc524846dafd6e461f65a88a254ce8-N2JjNTczOTAxYg.gif
986KB, 500x281px
>>36124343
Existential dread intensifies.
>>
i'm living a comfy NEET life now, i wouldn't want to go back to being 16, i went through hell before i got my autism bux :(

i would prolly kill myself as i couldn't chance anything by this point and would have reached 5'7 my max height (lol fail)
>>
File: jggfhyrt.png (107KB, 228x340px) Image search: [Google]
jggfhyrt.png
107KB, 228x340px
>>36124343
probably wouldn't feel much because i was 2
>>
>>36130160

although i did have 2 years from 16-18 when my parents were both absent and my dad was abroad all that time (he was putting off the divorse by running away abroad)

where i could've played ultima online again in it's glory days :(, prolly do that and then just kill myself when my father returned to cut off the internet and make my life hell before making me homeless that asshole
>>
>>36130160
>>36130246

*sigh* it's far too depressing to even think about, up until the point where i was about 15 or so i was hopeful i could be something in life, then i started to realize just how fucked i was going to be in life when i realized i have no connections, my father will not help me out, i am FUCKED and that i wasn't going to get any taller than 5'7 (i actually reached 5'7 at 13 years old, i remember being confident af before everyone caught up and overtook me, really fucked with my confidence :( )
>>
File: 1487515760757.jpg (47KB, 475x413px) Image search: [Google]
1487515760757.jpg
47KB, 475x413px
>>36124343

>be a pretty smart 4 year old
>sustain myself with the best nutrition possible for optinum growth
>begin developing myself into a perfect specimen
>develop robotics and human imaging modules
>begin to plan my eventual takeover of the world as I collectively replace future presidents and prime ministers with a robotic counterpart
>take over the world
>invest in bitcoin too
>>
>>36124343
I would not even know how to talk
>>
I would really hate having to redo middle school and highschool in a few years. I had a lot of shitty teachers and peers. Parents were also abusive.

Would have probably ran away to new york and made it there this time. my dad found me on the way to the bus and beat my ass. would have probably gotten raped / murdered / on drugs sooner though.

So, I guess try to relax with drugs, see more bands that I missed and not let things get to me so much
>>
>>36124343
Return in my dads balls. F-a-m I wasn't even born yet
>>
>you now know every piece of modern 21st century technology ever invented

where the fuck do you go with this information?
>>
I would have just moved to arizona realized it was a huge mistake
>>
I'd be 6 months old. I'd be able to make some serious money on sports betting since I have an autistic knowledge of championships by year. Maybe start being more social and actually let that girl take my virginity my sophomore year of high school. Probably drop theatre and stick with baseball.

I would probably never have the few good friends I do have today. But I think I'd be a more well rounded and fulfilled person, not to mention richer.
>>
>>36130791
Probably nowhere since it came from a dream
>>
>>36124343
>How would you feel, robots?
I'd lift, read and ignore women/everyone since I actually know for real that school life is meaningless
I'd do my best to invest in a biomedical ETF or Google/Amazon/Apple
I'd hopefully lose my virginity and be significantly richer
>>
>>36124343
>oh thank fucking god
>>
>>36124343
I don't think I'd unlearn everything so I'd still be the current me, right?
Talk to her, study more, go to 4chan earlier, download Morrowind, get fucked by a dude, crossdress...
>>
feel wasted
>>
>>36124343
I'd cry.
>Finally being able to experience 90s Internet again, where normies didn't exist
>Playing Ultima Online
>Not being late to the anime train this time. >Experiencing 4chan new all over
>Not making the mistake of living past highschool gradutation again
>>
>>36131375
I live in south America so I never heard about this as a kid. I'd be so fucking happy because I'd play the first mmos in time and have early Internet fun. I curse myself for not having had all this.
OP just tell me, would I still know English? My life depends on it.
>>
That would be horrible. All the shit for nothing? And I don't trust myself to do anything better, especially not in a different reality.
>>
>>36125694
make that 2005 and it would be the greatest thing to ever happen
I just realized that wanting to live in the early 2000s forever is what the blue pill in the matrix movie meant
fuck everybody who wants to take the red pill
>>
File: 1427662875001.jpg (158KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427662875001.jpg
158KB, 720x720px
That'd be fucking amazing. I would focus more on study and not being awkward around girls. Sucks that I'd have to deal with being poor and moving all the time, but shit, a free 19 years sounds good to me.
>>
Probably try and force myself to remember and then nothing would happen
>>
I would be a baby so idk I guess I would feel weird and be a chils genius
>>
This is something I spent a lot of time fantasizing about, so I think I would feel pretty great. Depending on the specifics of this scenario it could turn out great or horribly. If my current experience and perspective were somehow blended with childlike enthusiasm and energy it would be great. If it's just a "head transplant", I think I would end up worse off than I already am, since everything might seem boring and infuriating. If my memories of this life faded away just like a dream, then I don't see how my life could turn out any different.

In the best case, hopefully I wouldn't fuck it up by bringing my current boring, jaded, and cynical attitude towards everything, and hopefully I wouldn't make the mistake Picard made in "Tapestry", i.e. play everything safe. But the first boring thing I would do would be to actually follow my parents' advice when it came to health related shit; brush and floss, eat well, get enough sleep, exercise, etc.

Then I guess I would try to do things according to my own initiative/ realize that I don't need permission to actually do shit on my own
>>
>'98
>be newborn again
>have another chance at life

I would feel amazing tbqh,because I can fix all things I fucked up.
>>
>>36124343
Jesus OP, I daydream with a situation like this for years, it's that obvious and pathetic.
>>
>there are actually people here that weren't born before 1998
>>
>know the ins and outs of the world
>actually know how to get into programming
>always wanted to get into programming as a kid
>become god software engineer by 15
>skip college just be rich
>become a billionaire and buy an NBA team by are 20
>>
File: 1342958556102.jpg (17KB, 404x267px) Image search: [Google]
1342958556102.jpg
17KB, 404x267px
>>36124343
I would open a huge ass loan and invest in Amazon
>>
>>36124343
transition at 12
>>
>>36124606
Facebook didn't exist until 2004 retard
>>
>>36129861
MMMMMMOOOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSS
Come back in a few years kiddo
>>
I was born August '98 so the 1st of January would be around the time that my parents were conceiving me.

I would go full Butterfly Effect and strangle my own unborn fetus with the umbilical chord.
>>
I'm afraid that my different choices would change the course of me finding my best dog friend (he was a stray) or not being there to help my dad when he had a heart attack. I'd want a list of important event dates that I'd need to complete before being okay with this.
>>
why don't you guys be selfless and stop 9/11?
>>
>>36124606
Buy amazon instead
>>
>>36124343
If only man, if only
>>
>>36124343
Relieved that I can finish high school before I'm 10.
>>
File: happymerchant.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
happymerchant.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36124343
Happy, I know when all the memes become trendy
>>
>>36124343
What does being inside someone's nuts feel like?
>>
>stuck with abusive borderline personality disorder single mother for another 15 years

thanks OP
>>
File: c6d.jpg (23KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
23KB, 374x363px
>>36129861
>Niggas born after 9/11 are browsing this board
and I thought that you were all still 10 or some shit
>>
for what fucking purpose, i'd just redo the same shit again and be just as miserable
>>
>>36124343
I was already beyond saving as an almost ten-year-old, but I'd try to fix and recover what I can.
>>
>>36124343
great, because that was before I made the worst mistakes in my life.
>>
I hope I remember to mine/buy bitcoin
>>
If you were addicted to heroin and went back in time with rained memories you would still be addicted to heroin. If you had confidence issues or any other kind of pathological mental illness, you would still have that problem. The only benefit from this would be to see what the late 90's were really like from the perspective of an adult. Nothing else would change.
>>
>>36124343
I'll be born in nine months
I'd play sports as a child
I feel like that's where I fucked up.
>>
>>36124343
>Wait about six months to be born
>Live life how I'm living it atm
>>
>>36124343
>wake up
>12 years old again
>look at all the cringy shit I did and the fat fucking sad excuse of a person I became
>accept it and do it all over again
Feels good mane
>>
File: goths.jpg (239KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
goths.jpg
239KB, 600x399px
>Fuck yeah, 14 again
>See who is on AIM and IRC
>Enjoy the less contrived and more pure 90's geek culture but in moderation this time
>Ask out the childhood friend who died senior year because she got in a car with drunk Chad boyfriend and hope that's enough to change the course of her life
>Try harder in subjects I don't care for, like math
>Get on a decent sleep schedule
>Since HS is fucking easy, start learning IT stuff during off hours and after school
>Still go to college for a couple years, but only to remake the friends I made. No interest in actually getting dat liberal arts degree
>Ask out girls early on and not try to befriend them first. Honestly, at my age I've realized guys and girls can't be friends(don't worry about the "friendship", you won't see them again after they marry and/or have a kid in their late 20's).
>Marry an average-looking girl with some shared interests and have a family

I'm going to get things right this time, anons
>>
File: DSC00040[1].jpg (55KB, 469x625px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00040[1].jpg
55KB, 469x625px
>YWN again rush home after school to beat your parents home from the office and look at porn on the family computer
>YWN again see a picture enticingly slowly load courtesy of your 56K modem
>YWN again feel like a dozen 400 by 600 pixel pictures of naked women on a floppy disk is a priceless treasure

I want to go back. Porn isn't fun anymore when it's everywhere and freely available
>>
>>36124893
Fucking chink cartoon shit posters
Worst scum then fuckin stupid frog man posters
>>
File: IMG_0944.jpg (44KB, 750x711px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0944.jpg
44KB, 750x711px
>>36125118
The fucking terror of it all
>>
I'd try not to be autistic this time around
>>
>>36127102

There's a bit of cross-contamination due to older siblings/cousins and TV re-runs, much as it's fun to make fun of "90's kids" who barely remember the 90's.
>>
I dont think anything would change from 8-16

I was very antisocial as a child and after I didnt have classes in school with my childhood friends I never made new ones until senior year where I reconnected with them and just chilled with new people

After highschool it was just wow all day and 4chan

I might decide to spend my time doing something else online
>>
File: 1482621195234.jpg (43KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1482621195234.jpg
43KB, 500x464px
>am now 2 years old with an extra 18 years of knowledge that I can't use
Only thing I would do differently is get a job during school as soon as possible and invest in BTC the moment I got my hands on some money, then sell high.
>>
>>36124343
I would be insanely grateful.
I would skip a ton of grades and be ahead of everyone else.

I would fix everything that I fucked up on.
>>
>>36124343
i felt this way all my life dude i am not sure what to do if it ever comes to an end
>>
>>36135435
I would just Forget about it maybe
>>
I'd save every penny that my poor student ass could and buy AAPL in 2001.
>>
File: tfw crying.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
tfw crying.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>Realize it is 1998
>kill myself since it wasn't 2002 instead
>>
Can anyone post more somewhat high quality pics from the 90s? Preferably ones regarding home settings with computers.
>>
File: 1486850661857.jpg (500KB, 1745x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1486850661857.jpg
500KB, 1745x1231px
>>36135916
>tfw you will never, EVER relive this
>>
>>36129343
>You'd be able to correct everything though.
*killing self intensifies*
>>
i was about 3 and a half months old by that point
>>
>>36124343
Less than a year old. The ultimate NEETdom.
>>
>>36136012
That would be pretty disturbing.
>>
File: 1484023836916.jpg (146KB, 1147x816px) Image search: [Google]
1484023836916.jpg
146KB, 1147x816px
>>36135916
>>36135941
It truly was a different time.
>>
>>36135777

Hey u got trips tho
>>
>>36128163
It's rained maybe ten times since October in Sacramento. When I was a kid it rained almost every day from October to April.
>>
>>36127035
1993 here, hard to believe there are """""grown-men""""" on this board, AS WE SPEAK who weren't even conceived in the 90s

blows my mind
>>
>>36124343

Exhilarated.

I've had an interesting life, and now I get to try something different.
>>
Elated.

But then I'd probably make the same mistakes all over again because I'm an idiot.
>>
>>36124343
>How would you feel, robots?
Pretty good, I'd just be getting ready to start primary school and with all the extra knowledge and street cred I would be the most popular guy in my age group.
>>
Would be the best thing ever. Wouldnt fuck up.
>>
Thank fucking god this nightmare is over then I go invent all the stuff I saw in my dream and become rich
>>
Honestly I've fucked up so many things in my life that I'd spring at the chance to do it all again. I could fix my depression, sort out my social life, skip out on wasting my time with someone I ended up resenting, get a job sooner, be more prepared for college, give a better effort in school, so many countless little details that would've made my life much better and much easier. Even if this life is but a dream, I've learned a great many things from it, and could only hope for a second chance.
>>
>>36124384
are you retarded, I would love to go back and do everything over, I'd know exactly what not to do.
>>
File: 1477416984001.png (1MB, 1182x956px) Image search: [Google]
1477416984001.png
1MB, 1182x956px
>>36124343
>wake up as 4 year old
>realize I'll have to go through puberty again
>realize I'll have to get giant yellow pimples that pop and bleed and make it hard to sleep again
>realize I'll have t get beat up by bullies from kindergarten to 7th grade again
>realize that I'll have to watch my parents get divorced again
>realize I'll have to get beaten by my stepdad again
>realize that I'll have to watch my grandma die again
>realize that I'll have to almost fail high school again
>realize that I'll have to watch my dog die again
fucking hell are we sure this sin't the nightmare?
>>
>>36124343
>The extra 19 years you thought you experienced were just an extremely vivid, elaborate dream
>19 years
but I'm only 18
>>
>>36136222
man I wish I was a teenager in the 90s instead of a fucking 2 year old. it looks like the shit.
>>
>>36135941
man, the 90s look comfy as fuck.
>>
>>36124343
All the math and programming skills I learned in the dream would still work IRL because they're based on pure logic, so I would go and "invent" all shit that's valuable today and become rich.
>>
>>36137796
They were, is why.
>>
File: Divine_in_Heaven_T-shirt.jpg (35KB, 350x529px) Image search: [Google]
Divine_in_Heaven_T-shirt.jpg
35KB, 350x529px
>>36124577
Never have I seen anyone hotter than devine
>>
File: 9 point SIX out of 10.png (729KB, 679x673px) Image search: [Google]
9 point SIX out of 10.png
729KB, 679x673px
>>36124343
I would start lifting ASAP, invest in bitcoin as soon as it's invented, predict 9/11, and buy a fuck ton of CDs with my Christmas money.
>>
>>36137915
>invest in bitcoin as soon as it's invented, predict 9/11
If the 19 years was a dream, there's no reason to assume those things will happen for real. Though you could invent bitcoin yourself.
>>
>>36124343
Very very shitty after waking up from the worst nightmare ever and it was all for nothing. I'd probably kill myself
>>
File: 1491513548293.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491513548293.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>tfw kids born in the year 2000 will be graduating high school next year
>tfw kids born in the year 2000 won't be underage on 4cchan next year
>>
>>36124343
I would rejoice
>>
File: 1488640919199.png (589KB, 800x2810px) Image search: [Google]
1488640919199.png
589KB, 800x2810px
>>36134606
Adapt to your environment
>>
>>36137610
>be given knowledge on how to mend most of these situations
>do nothing with it
and this anon is why time travel isn't a goddamn thing
>>
>>36138044
hey, at least they aren't the 2004+ kids. Y'know, the ones who have only been alive in a post-4chan world that will comment how they are younger then the site they browse
Captcha:
Waage Inside
>>
>>36124384
Why tho? life might actually be the paradise you imagined it to be as a 6 year old. All the shit you went through in your dream was all fiction.
>>
>>36138222
oh gee, I guess I just have to use my future knowledge stop my parents from getting divorced as a fucking 5 year old and then fix my genetics so that I don't get acne. thanks anon.
>>
File: STOP.png (404KB, 523x603px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
404KB, 523x603px
>>36138602
I said most, not all of them you fucking retard. You could probably study during your school years, save your dog in some way, get /fit/ so you can beat up the bullies, and then live a life that isn't as shitty.

the entire point of starting over is to not go the same way you went the first time around, to change and improve your life.
>>
>>36125118
Thanks, Nietzche
>>
File: depressed roger rabbit.jpg (5KB, 185x157px) Image search: [Google]
depressed roger rabbit.jpg
5KB, 185x157px
>>36135941
>Privateer poster
>Computer game Big Boxes stacked in the background

Like tears in the rain
>>
>>36124343
>living the next 19 years with de ja vu
Oh hang on
>>
>>36124423

I'm amazed you found elementary school to be cozy.

I found it horrifying. Other students bullied me and the administration actively prevented me from defending myself.

They need to do one of two things. Either ban bullying entirely, or make it so a kid who hits another kid gives up all protection and the other kid can slug him (or her!) right back and face no repercussions.

This "allow bullying but not self-defense" meme is a real thing that goes on in schools and it is not right. It punishes kids who are normally peaceable but not too passive or weak to want to defend themselves.
>>
>>36124343
>wake up as a six year old
I guess I'll pass myself off as a world events psychic/kid genius until that fizzles out. Hopefully I'll have some serious bank by then.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.