[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt autistic furry weeb artist gf Why live?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1434936834395.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1434936834395.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>tfw no qt autistic furry weeb artist gf
Why live?
>>
File: IMG_1659.gif (39KB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.gif
39KB, 309x313px
I know, it's fucking draining.
>>
File: 1491597884923.jpg (5KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1491597884923.jpg
5KB, 180x180px
>>36123250
i just want to have a gf who is popular so maybe i can have more friends.
>>
>>36124361
>go out with popular girl who had a crush on me
>show autism and spill spaghetti
>all her friends know im a degen now

its best to keep that in your thoughts
>>
File: impreg.jpg (67KB, 540x297px) Image search: [Google]
impreg.jpg
67KB, 540x297px
>tfw no fertile ovulating gf
>>
>>36123250
hey op, its cool i had one in highschool and she cheated on me with my best friend and left me a broken shell of a person with no connection to his emotions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw
>>
>>36123250
have you tried getting involved in the community? that should be a start
>>
>>36123250
>furry autist weeb artist
>i.e. gf (male)
why dont you faggots fuck off to the zoo that is /lgbt/
>>
>furry autist

why did you repeat yourself
>>
>>36123250
I once had a polish kpop autist girl who told me that my face was perfect and so was my personality

I never asked her out because I didn't want her to find out my personality is so shitty and be disappointed
>>
>>36123250
>tfw I don't know if I still love my 18 yo shy overweight gf, she's kinda artsy andhas cool artsy friends, also I took her virginity about 4 months ago.
>>
>know two cute artists who draw furry shit
>both of them hate furry shit, but its easy to get patreon money from losers who are into furry
Why are furfags so easy to exploit for money?
>>
>>36124548
its easy to scam the mentally ill
>>
>>36124548
same thing with anime shit, draw a bunch of shitty badges and make stickers, other shitty and cheap easy to make merchandise, give it an autistic theme (anime, furry, my little pony) and watch them buy it all up

i have not been to a furry convention but i've been to anime expo twice and at least i don't have to worry about islamic terrorism there because they know how shitty everyone who goes there is so better to let them live and keep ruining society but oh well also there was a fat fucking autistic bitch in a wheelchair but she could walk
>>
>>36124692
>tfw no broken girl that you take off the street and shape her into a good wife
It's a rare feel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.