[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

suicide general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: pojolk.png (13KB, 780x706px) Image search: [Google]
pojolk.png
13KB, 780x706px
How many of you are planing suicide? I was reading le plebbit r/sanctionedsuicide and I know that I can find even more poor men here. What pushed you to that decision?
>>
>>36120805
I just got a gun to shoot myself with but I'm so fucking scared of the pain man.
>>
>>36120805
I have all means except for my own will and courage.
>>
I fucked up today and I think because I made my sister lift up something heavy she's going to miscarriage. If that happens I don't know what I'll do to myself.
>>
I'm going to
>jump off bridge w/ noose
>take sleeping pills
>shoot self in head
all at the same time once my dad dies. One of those things ought to kill me
>>
I wish I could die but I'm too paranoid I might mess it up and suffer more :(
>>
I was raised by just my dad because my mother died after I was born and my dad never remarried. He's a big military guy so he pushed me to be one too. I got accepted to West Point on an athletic scholarship. But, I'm also a degenerate tranny faggot and have known it since I was a kid. I attempted suicide at school and got sent to a mental ward for a few months.
>>
File: digging it.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
digging it.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
I'm currently only living to ensure the safety and well being of two people I value. It's not even a sexual thing, or that I get something out of it.

I want them to be happy.
>>
>>36121102
ooohh wow rich boy gets to live in mental ward
pussy
>>
>>36121208
Hey, whoever you are, go fuck yourself. I'm not OP, but I want you to know I think it's important that you go fuck yourself.
>>
>>36121193
No such thing as pure altruism. You always get something out of helping someone (I.e. A good feeling)
>>
File: KNpLIMe.png (528KB, 940x598px) Image search: [Google]
KNpLIMe.png
528KB, 940x598px
>>36121391
Huh. I guess you're right.

Thank you, in some way.
>>
trust me man dont do it, even shooting yourself in the head will probably just paralyze you even if it is a rifle or shotgun
>>
>>36121358
maybe after that ill get a scholarship?
>>
>>36122053
That sounds like a good plan. I'm glad that despite our differences you could think ahead.
>>
>>36120805
Doing it this week.
Don't know what day.
I'm scared to be honest, but I still want to do it.
Someone tell me it'll be better when it's done.
>>
>>36122286
hang in there bro, don't do it
>>
>>36122375
da fuck outta here
>>
>>36122375
Not him but if you don't want me to do it then can you give me some money so I can buy a car and a place to stay so I don't have to do it?
>>
>>36121208
lol, rich boy- do you even know how little military makes?
>>
I can't get a gun or strong enough poison
>>
>>36122669
you cant find a tall enough building?
>>
>>36122591

Different guy here. I dunno, I've thought about the economics of joining the forces, purely from a money standpoint. I'd say that joining the forces is pretty retarded unless you have a bachelor's degree. If you do, you can join the US Navy, Military, Marines etc as an O-1 grade officer, and O-2 comes pretty quick after that. O-2 is like a 43k salary IIRC, O-1 is like 39k. The only person as an E rank that gets paid more than you at starting O-1 is an E-8 that's been serving in the rank for 16+ years.

You get BAH, medical, clothing, food expenses, and to be honest, the pay is pretty decent with all of those goodies thrown in, especially BAH. If you leave, you pretty much get a pension that never goes away because gubment. Additionally, you get access to the VA loan, and civilian faggots in republican America will respect you more because hurrdurr support our troops/veterans.
>>
>>36120805
I want to say don't do it but I know if you mind is set then people won't stop you. When I was a junior I had enough and went home and loaded my double barrel 12 ga and put in in my mouth and pulled. I opened my eyes and I realized I put the shell in the wrong barrel. In that split second all I saw were my mommas eyes man. Just think of them before you do OP, I hope you don't do anything stupid.
>>
Not yet, got family I am not going to abandon.
Once that changes, it is a possibility but even then I'll probably sooner get myself killed by trying something crazy.
Maybe the japs are willing to hire a lunatic barbarian to clean up around Fukushima or Musk finds no one better for a manned rockettest after the first blows up.
>>
File: pepeshirt.jpg (27KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
pepeshirt.jpg
27KB, 183x200px
I think about killing myself every day. In fact, I'm thinking about it as I type out this post.

Man, if I weren't such a worthless coward NEET I could be dead right now
>>
>Have a noose ready and waiting for me
>Hate the thought of making my parents sad even if they will be better off in the long run
>Have almost done it but pussied out 2 times by now

I wish someone would just murder me instead.
>>
File: pat b2.gif (1000KB, 500x202px) Image search: [Google]
pat b2.gif
1000KB, 500x202px
>>36120805
I'm waiting for my mom to pass and then I'm going to kill myself

It's brought me some small comfort, but it's all I have left to look forward to now
>>
>>36120805
Would like to get a gun but if I can't or if things get way worse I'll do suicide by cop or I'll jump off a bridge.
>>
>>36124040
is gun even instant? where do you have to hit even? but please dont
>>
>>36124156
It should be instant if you shoot yourself in the head.
>but please don't
We'll see about that...
>>
>>36124156
ive experienced heartbreak, so shooting myself in the chest with a 30-30 should do the trick right? you can still survive with major brain damage with a headshot and id rather just sit there in pain for a few seconds till my blood stopped pumping and i pass out and bleed out. id really rather not be shot in the head unless i had someone there to double tap me.
>>
File: 1481697412284.jpg (8KB, 122x152px) Image search: [Google]
1481697412284.jpg
8KB, 122x152px
I'm not currently planning suicide, but my best friend had enough of her shitty family/home life and made the choice to kill herself when she'd get her NEETbux and meds the following month. When she vented, I wasn't as supportive, understanding, and empathetic as I could have been. I wasn't as in depth and serious with my language as I could have been and didn't express enough how much she meant to me. Maybe if I was, she would still be alive. Maybe if I wasn't a worthless, broke loser NEET, I could've sent her money to get away from her family and start a new life in a shitty single apartment she showed me(inb4 beta, she'd only need maybe $1000 startup money).

I just miss her, guys. As you all know, it's hard for people like us to form genuine connections, but I did with her. She was the best friend I ever had and I think about her every day.
>>
If you know where to shoot and use the right bullets (hollow point are best) there's virtually no chance to fail if you shoot your head. Meanwhile, shooting yourself in the chest has a lot of ways to fail, and is way more painful.
>>
>>36124351
damn it anon, youre the only person on this board to give me feels, stop it.
>>
>>36124387
Meant to reply to >>36124332
Also related statistics http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>going to reddit
Suicide really is the only option for you, fucking normie.
>>
Been reading into drop hanging. Seems relatively easy. I'm worried the cashier at Walmart/Home Depot might say something when I'm buying the rope though and refuse to sell it to me (and possibly call the police if I try to leave).

Also considering buying heroin on the darkweb and just overdosing on that. Seems like the most pleasant way to die, but I'm honestly too depressed to make the effort to order it. I used to order drugs online a lot when I was younger but I just don't have the energy to buy bitcoins/research vendors these days.
>>
>>36123919
>>36123884
Why are we suffering like this? We didn't ask to be born, we tried to succeed, it's not our fault. Life sucks and then we die, but for some reason we can't choose when and how we die.
>>
I've decided my Bulged disc won't heal. If it still hurts in a year I'm going to end it.
>>
File: kv.jpg (126KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
kv.jpg
126KB, 1440x810px
>>36124351

i got the feels reading this

it sounds truly awful. Sometimes i wonder if the only person i talk to, would feel the same way after i go
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (24KB, 478x509px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
24KB, 478x509px
>>36120805
Being abnormal in general. Just tired of being sad about it, I never had friends, girls don't like me and I'm pretty ugly. I don't imagine it'll ever get better, so I'll exit. It's better this way

The method, I want to die quick but I can't get a gun (illegal), so I'll just use the ol' noose
>>
>>36121466
dib :DDD
>>
File: 1491536270858.jpg (51KB, 640x587px) Image search: [Google]
1491536270858.jpg
51KB, 640x587px
Guys i dont know if i want to kill myself or become a serial killer and take out my anger on people.
I just cant figure it out, its not fair.
>>
>>36120805
>le plebbit r/sanctionedsuicide
hey gary!!! <3
>>
File: fire_house.jpg (16KB, 365x290px) Image search: [Google]
fire_house.jpg
16KB, 365x290px
>>36124696

There is no why. We exist for no reason and die for no reason. I just want it to be over.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.