[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k, why do normies have kids? I don't understand what they're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490998644842.jpg (153KB, 843x558px) Image search: [Google]
1490998644842.jpg
153KB, 843x558px
r9k, why do normies have kids? I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish by polluting the earth with their genetic material. Honestly, people being pompous and self centered enough to have kids disgust me.
>>
>>36120484
Kid's are awful I just wish everyone didn't want them because not wanting kids is a huge black mark in the dating game.
>>
>>36121610
You guys say this while the poor retarded niggers, spics, and dune coons keep having litters
Stop letting the white race, in turn, the civilized part of humanity, die
>>
>>36121667
Aww hey there little guy! Did you get out of you get out of your cage again? >>>/po/
>>
>>36121667
OP here. I am a nigger and discourage breeding of all kinds. But with others its always
>but muh god said populate the earth
>muh babehs r so cute right anon!
>but muh biological imperitive
Why can't people see the human race is doomed as it is without their shitty kid crying and growing up to be another shit tier non contributing fuck?
>>
basic biological compulsion. wanting to be cared for as you get old. not wanting the muslims and africans to take over your country and destroy everything you cherish. pick one

>>36121610

> he's in 'the dating game'

We're talking about you here, but we don't want your answer; norman.
>>
desu, I can't even understand the concepts of love and marriage. Why would you want to become so emotionally attached to someone it mentally/emotionally damages you when they break your arbitrarily built "trust" and fuck some one thats not you? I don't understand how people can tell each other "I need you" and mean it. Normies are the real autistic ones
>>
>>36121729
Can't blame me, moms side of the family's German
>>36121808
Let's be honest, for most people it's an easy way to make their lives and relationships meaningful
Personally, I want kids for the former and babies are cute, anon
>>
>>36122205
Not saying this as an insult but you seem a bit insecure. I'll admit kids can be cute, but you're a racist who craves some kind of meanng. Isn't having kids forcing that meaning? If my parents told me they had me so they could love me and feel loved I would be kind of pissed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.