[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats Stopping you from talking to her?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: cute-girl-hd-wallpaper-24.jpg (122KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
cute-girl-hd-wallpaper-24.jpg
122KB, 1024x576px
Whats keeping you from a chance at happiness with her?
>>
>>36120249
she is an extroverted person, I'm introverted, that plus she is graduating this semester
>>
>>36120249
There's no "her" in the first place.
God, I'm so alone.
>>
>>36120556
Whats stopping you from finding a her? There must be a girl you see and you're just enchanted at first sight right?
>>
>>36120249
She's a nice innocent goody two shoes, and I made an autism joke at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

She hates me.
>>
>>36120556
this OP

i don't go out enough for there to be a her
>>
>>36120249
Her husband.

With other girls? Honestly, I think I'm better off not taking the risk.
>>
>>36120267
How long have you known her?

Oregano Chemist
>>
File: 1491649425173.gif (307KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1491649425173.gif
307KB, 500x275px
"Her" is already talking to me. Shhe is flirting and I catch glimpses from her in class. A nice black girl she is. But I know she deserves better. Not some empty husk of a (((man))). I hide behind the guise of someone who is seeing another girl so she eventually loses interwst. I cant allow someone to sufder a lame, dull life because of me.

I was born to be alone and observe from the shadows.
>>
>>36120249
I'm an engineering major. I'm not going to see a girl for the next 3 years at best

Also I'm a fucking loser
>>
>>36120249
she's fucking straight reeeeeee
>>
She likes my friend, my friend doesn't like her back although he is feeding into it because he is a sperg.

I am to the point where I would probably give any girl that shows me interest a chance.
>>
>>36120596
Serves you right.

>>36120657
Translation: I don't dig on black chicks but I'm afraid of seeming like a racist.
>>
File: 1488781941317.png (2MB, 3005x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1488781941317.png
2MB, 3005x2073px
I was born to observe not interact
>>
>>36120249

logistical issues and my own avoidance of anything mildly stressful.
>>
she blocked me ;-;
>>
File: SS Anon.jpg (21KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
SS Anon.jpg
21KB, 403x403px
>>36120249
I finally built up the courage to approach her but she left early that day and school was canceled the next day because of a power outage. I dont even know her name, shes a year older, and very tall, but she is so beautiful and and and so unlike the other sluts at this degenerate wasteland. Monday I will, I have to.
>>
Im 93, and a Klansman.
>>
>>36120589
>Whats stopping you from finding a her?
Solitude in general. Right now I have almost no way to find anyone.
>There must be a girl you see and you're just enchanted at first sight right?
Maybe some day, but I wouldn't be able to be with her anyway.
>>
>>36120249
I have no "her". I have alienated myself from society for so long I do not have any female contact besides my family.
>>
my prospects
>>
>>36120249
Her facial expression when ever she sees me.

Seriously, every girl that is around me and not in a gargle of friends gives me nothing but that "judging stare" look everytime. Wtf is that even about? Don't like how I look, just ignore me for fucks sake.
>>
>>36120613
This sounds hard, Anon. I don't really know exactly what happened, but I'm sorry it did.
>>
I talked to two (((""hers""))) and got rejected twice. That sucks.
>>
>>36120719
I am actually black myself. Not racist at all. I respect all types of people and cultures.
>>
File: leel.jpg (48KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
leel.jpg
48KB, 540x960px
Because this little ass walks up gives her mommy's $500 check and walks away with her for his new "music" video.

But legit tho OP, i like, talk to her everyday, she likes me, the school slut wants to suck my cock 4 free everyday, idk, hard choice.
>>
>>36120249
Our family, our shared DNA and ancestry. Try having fun when your oneitis is your cousin but your family isn't amish but full on libtards. Ironic how I'd be more accepted for who I love by concervative christians.
>>
>>36120267
My gf is an extrovert and I'm an introvert, it's nice, gets me out of the house, I don't normally like being around people but I love being around her, so we do things like walk and hike alot, or just chill at home and cuddle for a movie and stuff.
>>
>>36120249
Nothing. I got her number, asked her to hang out, and hopefully it'll all happen on Tuesday.
>>
File: overthinking stitch.jpg (10KB, 321x321px) Image search: [Google]
overthinking stitch.jpg
10KB, 321x321px
>>36120249
Nothing. I've talked to her like 30 minutes ago. I've also made sure to keep our relation as romanticized as possible.

The thing is, she isn't appreciative at all, at least not in the way I'd want her to be. I mean, I kind of expected it since most of the help I've given her wasn't something as big of a heart transplant. But at least I try. Heck, I've even said yes to her request for me to teach her Physics this Tuesday's afternoon.

Luckily I'm not really loosing too much since its so heartwarming to see her looking at me for no reason whatsoever and smiling. I feel like thats her way of saying ''I love you and everything you're doing for me, and I hope you stay in my life forever''.

At least she's making an effort to becoming a better person for me. Making sure to remember a lot of the pseudo-intelectual shit we discuss about and applying it to her life. I mean, she used like 3 words I've taught her when we were studying literature in an essay and commented about it to me. She also has made sure not to sound too expectant when asking me to go with her to places. That makes her that much more humble and loveable in my eyes.

I hope for her to someday realize that she deserves someone who cares about her and would do anything to keep her hopeful about improving herself AKA me, and not some 9/10 Chad who got her infatuated for some reason. Thats why I make sure not to let her get carried away by my likeable behaviour by occasionally joking that I will be her good catch of a boyfriend. To which she always replies with challenging tone.

We even snuggled once while studying, and she showed passion about it.

God I sound like a cuck. She's still a virgin so theres that.
>>
>>36120797
Good luck and godspeed anon , you can do it
>>
>>36122632
>She's still a virgin
As evidenced by... ?
>>
>>36122632
from what you've described she think you dont have a dick.

better act now and make her realize you DO have a dick or esle she will find this 9/10 chad like you say. but the more you do this the more you get into the "friendzone" wich is a term i fucking hate but there is no other way of putting it.

maybe im wrong tho and you didnt gave us the whole picture
>>
>>36120249
A near inescapable, insurmountable, uncontrollable fear of failure.
>>
>>36120249
The last time I talked to her she asked me if I wanted to start dating seriously. I pretty much told her no because I was horrified of commitment. She left the city a month later.

Now she's back and I still haven't reached out, its been over a year now. I still like her, and i want to be with her, but she probably doesn't even think about me now. She'd probably laugh at me if I texted her.
>>
>>36122808
this, girls dont just stay virgin anymore, its not normal, I wouldnt buy that unless the girl was really weird and strange
>>
>>36120249
The fact that she cut off all contact on the 31st of March. Radio silence. It's weird.
>>
File: 1485553017515.jpg (85KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1485553017515.jpg
85KB, 960x716px
>>36120729
>Gondola

My man, I'll raise you one Gondola as I didn't have that one.
>>
The certainty of rejection, mostly because of her boyfriend. Oh, some of it's due to my myriad of insecurities but it's mostly because of her bf.
>>
>>36120249
I've stopped giving a shit about that since 9th grade. There was never a "her" to begin with.
>>
File: no one can stop me.jpg (21KB, 252x347px) Image search: [Google]
no one can stop me.jpg
21KB, 252x347px
>>36122808
Her words, characteristics and age. She told me that she's also way too uninsterested in this whole ''lez fugg'' behaviour most of the people my age have.

>>36122824
Believe me brother, I've shown her that I have a dick multiple times. Someday I might even actually do it ayy.In all seriousness, she's way too mistress-like in terms of being startled and responsive to my daring behaviour. We've talked about my dick size like 3 times this week and no signs of her wanting to stray away from the subject.

I just wish I known her for a longer time, since she seems to really cherish long lasting relationships given that she only talks to me and these 3 friends who she has contact for 2+ years. These 3 months have been so great socially and intelectually for her she must be having a blast. Currently talking to her about how she has a shit memory and how she's thankful about my help on that weirdly enough.

Maybe next month I'll go balls to the wall and confront her ass about our relationship and confess. I mean, I've confronted her many times about how she does X annoying thing or thinks Y stupid thing and should stop. Even though she has made sure to show me her frequent tempest in a teacup kinds of jokes aren't going away, she has been really chill about my inquisitions. Not pushing me into the ''friendzone'' like others did. So...what could go wrong?
>>
>>36120249
I have never met her so I don't even think she exists
>>
File: tfw no russian empire.jpg (45KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no russian empire.jpg
45KB, 702x702px
>>36120249
She has a boyfriend
other than that, there is no other 'her'.

what's even weirder is that she took interest in me at work, but she's sending out mixed signals that I don't know how to respond, plus I'm a turbo autist and can't even tell if girls are attracted to my autism or they just want to manipulate me.

I hate this fucking feel.
>>
>>36120249
Crippling anxiety and unattractive facial features.
>>
barely have a 3inch dick, that's literally it
>>
>>36120249
I'm fine with staying a wizard, saving this dick for waifu

3d a shit
>>
>>36123170
She probably had bad sex when she was first learning about it and doesn't know sex can be good. Sorry, mane
>>
>>36123305
Damn my shits 4.5 I feel like dying,
>>
>>36123170
ask her out man you overthink stuff. if you really like her and you want something more than a friend then be willing to risk everything. its really shitty being just friends when you want something more. You will regret it in the future. Still , i sugest you talk about this with a friend OUTISDE of 4chan. we're all anons afterall.
>>
>>36123319
2.5D is now!
Get a sex doll!
We used to have some sexdoll threads for a few days in a row.
>>
I tried to forget about her but there was always a little voice inside my head saying "don't be a pussy". But in the end she just saw me as a friend.

So I move on and find a chick the same week. I still love her but I know it's better for me to give up.
>>
File: snowball.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
snowball.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>36122934
>>36123340
She has said to me most ppl don't know shit about her life and she's way more active than she seems. But other than the fact that she drinks a lot on weekends, no signs of being a whore/drug addict have been shown. Which makes me really skeptical about that dumbass sentence she keeps spouting. The bitch is 20 times more responsible than me for goodness sake, even though that doesn't stop her from not being a virgin. I haven't gone that far in the misognistic robot journey to generalize and not buy it.

>>36123383
I do it all the time, some of my closest friends have even memed about locking me and her in a closet until I propose or something like that. But I'm just so hardheaded and reluctant I feel like I won't do it until I absolutely have to. And that scares me.

Where are my testicles ffs.
>>
>>36120249
i haven't seen her in 10 years and she moved to new jersey.
>>
File: 1491689826630.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1491689826630.png
27KB, 631x708px
She is a black lives supporter.
>>
>>36123471
anon drinking a lot going out and being a virgin dont go well together. if you are more than 18 let me break it to you but there is no such thing as "virgins" anymore. where are your testicles? find them you're gonna need them its just a girl for fucks sake
>>
>>36122102
ree. fuck you.
>>
>>36120249

I already have a gf and a side chick
>>
File: 2d breakfast.jpg (63KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
2d breakfast.jpg
63KB, 650x366px
>>36123535
Alright, I'mma leave and search for them quickly.
Hopefully I can find those shits before she gets snatched from me.

I've been playing this so well it would be a sin to fuck it all up by being a pussy for the billionth time. Maybe even go out with her one of these days.

Thanks for the input man.
>>
>>36120249
She doesn't realise that I have a penis, and I feel like she treats me like I'm somewhat inferior because of my lack of social skills.

I legit thought thats she was my closest friend, and basically fell in love with her last year while trying to help her get over a bad breakup. But now that she is doing better, I decided that I would talk to her only when she comes to me (as I realised i always had to initiate everything, and needed to get over her anyway) and I realised that she doesn't really care for me nearly as much as I do for her. She never messages or wants to see me, but has time to go to those fucking stupid college parties every week and is probably sucking off some guy right now.

Serves me right for trying to get close to someone. Romance is not for people like me.
>>
>>36123471
Is she catholic/religious to the degree of abstaining until marriage? Because she could be waiting til marriage
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.