[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't lie to myself anymore, I am not okay with being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: cryingpepe.gif (135KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.gif
135KB, 500x492px
I can't lie to myself anymore, I am not okay with being alone. I feel fucking lonely.
>>
I think I feel the same way but I am so distanced from my feelings I don't notice it
>>
File: 1491020762122.jpg (182KB, 996x679px) Image search: [Google]
1491020762122.jpg
182KB, 996x679px
>>36118724
Then do something about it. Why can't you faggots ever do anything about your problems? Fucking bitch and moan and when your criticized and called lazy etc you shift the fucking blame to women, jews, parents etc.

Fucking Generation Snowflake.
>>
I want true love, but can't stand the idea of being obligated to a woman. I've been in relationships, and the reality is that they are shit. 5% feeling loved, 95% doing shot I hate to please someone else. It's like I'm brainwashed to want something that doesn't actually exist.
>>
File: 208847955.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
208847955.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>36118929
What makes you think I'm not doing anything about it faggot? It's an anonymous image board I'll bitch and moan as much as I want.

You faggots that run around assuming shit from nothing are seriously the most annoying retarded on this board. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1467408626009.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467408626009.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
>>36118724
I only feel lonely when I'm around people a lot. In my years of isolation I've never felt lonely, only bored.
>>
>>36118724

At least you can be honest about it. I respect you far more than these self-deluded 'muh redpill' assholes who act like they're alone on purpose.
>>
>>36119032
thsi is what kills me, single life is starting to get heavy but fuck man, I am not cool with busting my ass for some bitch and get minimal love in return that's not even 100% to stay loyal or stick around. relationships are a slow burn because either you become a puppet or lose your singular identity, I may be lonely but I also love the fuck outta my free time by myself. If anything I just need a fuck buddy, but bitches are stupid
>>
>>36119058

this. after years of being alone, i didnt notice i was lonely until some Stacey said she liked me, fucked me then left me for some other dude and never talked to me again. You dont notice you're lonely until other people remind u
>>
>>36118724
You can eliminate the need for personal companionship. Make a handful of online friends, or just keep posting in places like this, get a hobby and do something every time you start to think about how alone you are. Eventually it wont bother you. Medications can help if this proves hard
>>
>>36119032
This so much.
Seems they could never happy with just being with you. Its gibs, be outgoing, meet friends, have 'talks', go do the stuff that comes to her mind. What you wanted to do however is all lost in some whirlwind of being busy or has to fit into some schedule that is suddenly made up for you. Only way to escape that wheelgrab seems to be turning it around and doing exactly the same shit to her.
Exhausting waste of time one way or the other.
>>
File: 1481451763167.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481451763167.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
I'm in the same boat. I used to think I would be okay by myself, but now it is starting to really kill me from the inside out. Sometimes the loneliness feels like it physically hurts.
>>
who here wants to be my friend? im really lonely and just want someone to talk to and maybe play videogames?
>>
File: 1433464441445s.jpg (4KB, 124x114px) Image search: [Google]
1433464441445s.jpg
4KB, 124x114px
Same
I was fine being alone during my teenage years but now I can't handle it anymore, i'm losing my sanity.
>>
>>36119856
sorry, I took a chance and friended a loner and now he messages me every day about very boring things and I have to appear offline to avoid it. not only that but he treats me like a mentor or psychologist and asks for my advice constantly. not gonna take another chance and find myself with two people who rely on me for all of their interaction and advice
>>
>>36119907
yeah, i understand. i should probably find someone who is as clingy as me.
>>
File: balllz1.gif (904KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
balllz1.gif
904KB, 300x188px
I just want to get my ballz sucked
is that too much to fucking ask for :/
>>
There isnt simply enough women for everyone. Even in a perfect monogamy a lot of men would still be single. Life is horrible. I can't stand this loneliness anymore.
>>
> 27

You just become more numb with time
>>
>>36119058
>>36119243

this to be honesto familia. now i feel like shit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.