[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improvement thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: 1491574952976.jpg (34KB, 736x923px) Image search: [Google]
1491574952976.jpg
34KB, 736x923px
how to become an alpha male?
>>
>>36117973
buy a gaming pc and throw away ur console
>>
>>36117973
>alpha male
What is alpha male according to you?
>>
>>36117973
Just be yourself brosef
>>
>>36117973
be reborn as one because no amount of lifting will cure my autism
>>
Start going to the gym, and socializing slowly. It wont be easy but just push yourself and know when you're at the gym you're there for you. It'll get to the point where you'll be able to talk to people decently, maybe even maintain a conversation. Good luck anons.
>>
act on your highest ideals. convert fear into excitement. either help those weaker than you or do not think about them. doubt does not exist.
>>
>>36118106
>convert fear into excitement
how?
>>
>>36117973
Are you asking what makes one Alpha? Because I don't know what kind of problems you have.
>>
>>36118141
Think of it like skydiving. You're dropped out of a plane thousands of feet in the air, your entire life lies in the parachute on your back. Pull it at the wrong time, problems will ensue. If it malfunctions or something happens in mid air it can very well mean your end. Yet at the same time you get an adrenaline rush from it, especially if you survive.
>>
>>36118141
Let out a guttural scream inside your head and charge into the situation. Let your inner monologue go full Macho Man Savage for a couple seconds.
>>
>>36118198
I get it but how to switch that function in brain because now i'm prone to doubting and overthinking.
>>
>>36118141
Have you considered tracking down a copy of "Programming and Metaprogramming in the Human Biocomputer"? Dr John C Lilly was at the forefront of finding ways to allow people to change the ways that minds work; then he took too much LSD, and dedicated his life to trying to teach dolphins to speak english via their blowholes.

Here's a badly formatted copy of the book:

http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/metaprogramming_with_lsd_25/full_text.html
>>
File: 1491496608643.jpg (71KB, 425x562px) Image search: [Google]
1491496608643.jpg
71KB, 425x562px
>>36117973
be over 6' tall
be urself
>>
>>36118141
>>36118198
>>36118204
Simply put don't be afraid.
>>
>>36118204
>your inner monologue is a coked out wrestler
DIG IT!
>>
>>36118255
but i'm afraid of letting my inner caveman because he would purely run on emotions and instincts.
>>
>>36118258
>>36118226
>>36118285
Idk why it works but it does. Just talk yourself up in your head like your Jiminy Cricket is the gruffest football coach with a beer gut and drug addiction.

Approaching a group of people at a party?
>THEY WONT KNOW WHAT HIT EM YOURE GONNA BE SO GODDAMN CHARISMATIC THEY'LL BE LIKE "WHOS THIS SILVER TONGUED MOTHER FUCKER THINK HE IS NOT JUMPIN IN MY PANTS RIGHT NOW" FUCK SHIT CMON WALK THERE YOU GO YOU PUSSY LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOO SHES SO HOT FUCK YOU WANNA FUCK HER DONT YOU YEAH YOU DO FUCKIN GET OVER THERE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN YOU BITCH

It's super duper autistic, but it's the only way I can out balance my usual self-deprecation and self-hate in social situations.
>>
>>36118365
But i can sense that people perceive me as a fake.
>>
>>36118423
everyone's fake on contact, man. nobody drops their shields until they're with someone who they trust. you can become someone they trust by befriending them and slowly dropping yours.
>>
>>36118285
Just be able to hold some eye contact and stand your ground.

>run on emotions and instincts
That's some weak rationalization repeated by people who can't deal with human interactions.
>>
>>36118487
>That's some weak rationalization
Yeah, because i'm afraid of letting myself go and not being able to control.
>>
>>36118506
what the fuck are you talking about? it's not like dropping some inhibitions means you're gonna blackout and just start grunting and grabbing at women like prehistoric spongebob.
>>
>>36118506
Yes. You are an uncontrollable beast. Just don't say anything to that person that cut in front of you in line because you will tear her apart.
You are mad because there is some injustice perceived by you. Let's just stand around and let it happen. After all emotions are so bad.

As I said. Weak rationalization. One more reason why you aren't Alpha.
>>
>>36118090

Girls at the gym maintain a 2-3 machine distance from me at all times and looking in the mirror for 30 min straight makes me suicidal.

Now what?
>>
I wish everyone with an IQ below 135 would die. I can't do it anymore. I can't cooperate with people who are incapable of thought! They make the world a worse place.
>>
>>36118555
I'm not talking about blackout but doing stuff i might regret.
>>36118607
Who said that i'm alpha? I'm merely striving to be honest to myself instead of putting shitload of limitations.
>>
You are born alpha, you cannot become one.
>>
>>36118656
Be confident. Not an asshole. Super easy stuff.
>>
>>36118656
>instead of putting shitload of limitations.
Literally after writing that you won't do something because there are emotions associated with it.

You were fooled by weak people that emotions are bad. Emotion exists to ensure your interest in social interactions.
>>
>>36117973

Alpha males are evil, merciless and constantly tormented inside by their inability to feel. Be a beta.
>>
>>36118747
>Be confident
I wish but it looks like i'm trying to shoot myself to the foot every time i try something new.
>>36118758
All i'm trying to say that i choose not to put emotions because it might affect me to much that i could get into bad situations where i could possibly make a fool out of myself. It's just like choosing lesser evil out of two.
>>
>>36118822
I don't think that's emotion based. It's funny because I can literal sense fear in what you are writing while writing about not falling to your emotions.

You learn on your mistakes. Your fear stops you from achieving anything.
>>
>>36118928
>Your fear stops you from achieving anything
I can understand that but how to bypass it in a safe way?
>>
>>36118949
>in a safe way
get rid of this part of your brain
>>
>>36117973
jus be urself!!!!!!! xD :D
were all make it breh xDDDDD
>>
>>36118959
>get rid of this part of your brain
It's too deeply rooted into my inner working that i feel if i'd remove it, i could die (or i'd come to painful revelation which could destroy my current personality).
>>
>>36117973
EYE CONTACT.
My fucking god, I can't stress how much better I've done after discovering the secret of eye contact.
As long as you're not frankenstein-tier creepy or ugly, eye contact will get you infinitely farther in life than anything else. Every Chad you have ever met in your life could have a conversation with you while looking you directly in the eyes the entire time. Being able to hold eye contact like that is crucial to showing that you're confident in yourself. It'll take practice, but it's necessary.
I just recently started keeping strong eye contact with people, and everybody seems to respect me more. This goes hand-in-hand with standing up straight and looking ahead while walking rather than looking at the ground.
Seriously, this shit is important.
>>
>>36118949
Common sense? It's not like you will try to jump under a car just because you are not afraid of everything.

Just try things you have problems with. And remember that you learn on mistakes.
If people don't expect you to know something they will understand that.
>>
>>36119138
>try to make eye contact
>get told to stop staring like a creep
kill yourself, please.
>>
>>36119199
if you hold eye contact for more than 2-3 seconds then you're a creep.
>>
>>36119199
Eye contact isn't staring at someone who isn't talking you sperg. If you're talking to someone 1-on-1, then you should be holding eye contact when they're speaking. If it's a group of people and you're just staring at some random person who isn't talking and who you're not talking to, that's when it becomes staring and creepy.
>>
>>36118658

This. Wannabe alphas are obvious and embarrassing.
>>
>>36118806

This isn't true at all. Shut the fuck up, you jealous omega numale.
>>
>>36119231
>>36119345
ok, thanks for your useful, totally not vague advice.
might as well tell me to be myself, or eat a raw eggshell before going outside because it has proteins
>>
>>36119698
>totally not vague advice
There's nothing vague about holding eye contact.
>>
I wanted to be an alpha male

I started by lifting weights

It didn't help at all, I still felt as insecure as before, i even became much pussier than before because i now had an OSD about my health and such

Then i took boxing

That was like therapy, i was about to quit many times, it helpt a lot toughening me and calming my internal terrors about inadequacy and esteem

What boxing teaches is awesome. It's also very humbling, because you would quickly realize that even the most pussy looking faggot can be a terrifying fighter, you realize skill has nothing to do with looks or personality, and that talent is only a glimpse, the cherry on the top, of all the skill you can get by hard work, it also made me much more religious for some reason, you realize that there are things outside of your reach and you also learn that it's okay that you can't control everything, that you should focus on the most important and urgent things and have faith that it will everything work in your favor in the end
>>
>>36118247
>and dedicated his life to trying to teach dolphins to speak english via their blowholes.

Is that at all related to the woman who gave handjobs to dolphins?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>36117973
Destroy the globalists
>>
>>36119744
>>36117973

This is fair advice, any sort of martial art or combat sport will help.

Being Alpha isn't about inflating your unwarranted sense of self-importance, it's about building up your sense of worth and you can't build it on a shaky foundation. You gotta tear it down and build it back up.

That's what it's like when you go to a martial arts gym and you just get your ass kicked and handed to you day in and day out. You realize how weak you are, but then you see that accepting how weak you are is the first step to becoming a better and stronger person.

Going to a regular gym and just lifting weights or running a treadmill won't put you in a social setting or have you test yourself against other people. Anyone can lift and run.
>>
>>36119709
tell me that this post was specific and not vague at all >>36119138
i'm waiting.
>>
you don't "become" anything you dumb fuck.
if your genes allow you to become anything, you are already becoming.

that includes motivation,metal capacity and high standards
>>
>>36119858

Although i would recommend a good boxing gym over karate or kung fu, since belts sometimes give a lot of bullshit to social contexts, while in boxing only your skill and personality gives respect, not your rank

I haven't done grappling, but it seems Judo practicioners are much more humble than some jiu jitsu schools
>>
>>36119744
>made me much more religious for some reason
From what I remember it has to do with the fact that antisocial people act against themselves removing any self preservation instincts.
I don't know how this translates to religion but highly correlates with atheism amongst them. You are on the right way anon.
>>
>>36117973
You have to have a large penis. If your dick <7 inches there is no hope for you.
>>
all alpha males are just guys in areas they shouldn't be in.

They don't find local women attractive, rather, they're only attracted to women in the area (alpha bitch, there is a such thing) who ALSO don't belong in the area. And consequently are not attracted to the guy's in a certain area.

What makes the person alpha? The fact that they look and think different than the hordes of a certain area.. This is why alphas are often in positions of leadership or have vast amounts of wealth.

What happens when you send an alpha back home? He ceases to become an alpha, and falls for an average-looking girl in his home area and leads an average life
>>
>>36119990
>What makes the person alpha?

their face and frame....
>>
File: 03030303030.png (259KB, 302x362px) Image search: [Google]
03030303030.png
259KB, 302x362px
>>36119958
You don't actually believe that, do you, anon?
>>
>>36119958

I mean, i don't follow any religion institution, but now i have some sense of wonder about how strange all is, and the feeling that there are unknown things. outside of your reach and control that can't be explained. Some things seem to fit too much. I kinda believe things will fit at some point and all will be clear

Call it hope or faith, but i didn't used to think like this
>>
>>36119918
>since belts sometimes give a lot of bullshit to social contexts, while in boxing only your skill and personality gives respect, not your rank

Well if it's not a black belt factory/McDojo, the context of immediately recognizing the social order by color alone can be a good thing. I used to be a real shit with no respect for any authority until I took martial arts, and if they're more of a traditional school with proper bowing and etiquette and everything that can be good for some people. The looser and more casual social setting of boxing is also good though.

>it seems Judo practicioners are much more humble than some jiu jitsu schools

I've done both and that's unfortunately true a lot of the time. It's just the wannabe MMA bros, and wannabe MMA BJJ gyms, that blew up in about the last decade since the UFC became mainstream and popular.

Prior to that BJJ wasn't any different than Judo in terms of how they handled themselves.

Also now BJJ is the main martial art that is susceptible to being taught by McDojos and black belt factories. That goes double for any MMA gym.
>>
>>36120041

>face

Yes, they have a different-looking face because they are transplants from another area where guys have different facial structures and looks.

>frame

not all aphas are burly. What makes an alpha an alpha is his ability to lead
>>
>>36119861
good to see all of your "advice" is meaningless to someone who truly has no idea what they're doing in terms of socializing.
keep parroting "just be yourself", i'm sure those "depressed loners" will really be motivated.
>>
>>36120061
It's just logical conclusion. You can't know that.

It was called somehow. The guy that said that you lose nothing by believing. Only someone who hates religious people for some reason will state opposite.

>>36120047
Please enlighten me than.
>>
File: 1491596658846.jpg (86KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491596658846.jpg
86KB, 847x960px
>>36120104
>What makes an alpha an alpha is his ability to lead

nope, try again.
this isn't animal kingdom anymore. forget everything you knew about people and human interaction in general.
90% of all social outcomes comes down to how you people perceive you based on your face and stature.
just imagine if you watched "troy" again. but only this time instead of brad pit being Achilles its danny da-vito. now this danny da-vito can slay greeks than brad pit could ever do. but because brad pit have authoritative look and a strong body people perceive him to be a leader and a warrior. this is why brad pit was given the role to act in "troy". its because people perceive him to be something that he might be truly is (or maybe not).
looks can be deceiving is not just a meme, its literally the way of life. everything is based off our perception.
>>
>>36120206
You assume that belief is the natural state, and that antisocial people are atheists because they are fucked up, when really it's because admitting you don't believe in God is social suicide in a lot of places.
>>
File: 1457319649861.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457319649861.gif
2MB, 480x270px
you're born alpha
you don't become alpha.

if you're making an effort to get laid, you are genetic trash.
>>
>>36120280
So they act against their best interest? Well, you just admitted that I was right.
>>
>>36120366
>So they act against their best interest?
In what way?
>>
>>36120269

As i said in my post >>36119744, that's because most people are sheltered of the real status of humanity, they don't know how crude reality is

But once people learn to be humble (or are humbled out of force), they see that looks are deceiving. Humbleness isn't a virtue because it's weakness, it's a virtue because it's intrinsically integrated into Knowledge, in this case, the knowledge that in reality leaders or capable men come in all sizes and types

It has been proved again and again in things that are true, in boxing you get two people who fight each other, and skill is the most decisive factor to win, you can look pasty and weak as fuck but if you got the skills you will win. There are muscular fighters who have any power at all, and lanky motherfuckers that hit like a truck. Two of the hardest hitters in the world were short, weak (couldn't lift weights for shit) and goofy looking motherfuckers (Roberto Duran and Rocky Marciano)

If anything, people value out of looks because of how little exposure they have in city life, they don't get to see true skills and true leadership outside of partying and getting drunk
>>
>>36120432

There are muscular fighters who don't have any power at all*
>>
>>36120429

>>36120280
>when really it's because admitting you don't believe in God is social suicide in a lot of places.
>>
>>36119759
Yes it is! He also hired undergraduate girls to sexually stimulate dolphins for "research purposes".
>>
>>36120269
>>36120104

You're both half-wrong half-right.

Using a Hollywood movie as a way to "shatter everything we know about human interaction" is a dumb thing and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing that out, clicking the captcha, and hitting "Post". You're not wrong, but that was still a very very very dumb example.

An actual example of that is the JFK-Nixon presidential debates.

Nixon was a sweaty troll-like mess of a man while JFK was a charming Chad.

Those who listened to thee debate on the radio (this was before TVs were even a common household item) thought that Nixon had won. Those who watched the debate on TV thought that JFK had won.

That being said, looks alone are not enough. Trump won the election and he looks like a bloated diaper that was left out in the sun for too long. Regardless of what I think about his politics, he was very much to lead his party and lead people to vote for him. He had charisma and the ability to tell people what they wanted to hear, unlike Hillary "IT'S MY TURN" Clinton.
>>
>>36120475
If you're talking about antisocial people being more open about being atheists, you've missed the point. A lot of atheists don't make their viewpoint known because of social pressure, whereas you made it sound like being social causes you to believe in spooky metaphysical shit.
>>
File: 1482241340711.jpg (68KB, 960x618px) Image search: [Google]
1482241340711.jpg
68KB, 960x618px
>>36120432
my point is. danny da-vito only play in comedies because he got a comical look to him. he is clumsy,fat,short and often play as a stupid spastic guy in his movies. im willing to bet danny is actually a smart motherfucker. but because of our perception this is how we think of him.
now to the main point. society says individuals create opportunity of themselves, but this is just another deception. this is just something people say so society will still function and people will still consume procreate, because when you truly see reality for what it is it makes you lose all motivation and you might kill yourself. and this is not conducive or beneficial for running a society.
>>
>>36120513
>Trump won the election and he looks like a bloated diaper that was left out in the sun for too long.

lol no. trump have a very authoritative look. he is the stereotypical white man with white picket fence everyone wants to be.
yeah he got a funny hair and a big ass belly. but its not the bottom line.
>>
>>36120594

When he acts like a normal person out of character he seems like an average old guy, you could even think he was a war veteran, a writer or some shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6LWj5Uk9nU

How do you act influences a lot, looks may help in the initial reaction but how do you carry from that moment is everything man
>>
>>36120515
That literally how you wrote that. And it's derailing.

I stated that atheism is related to antisocial behavior. Now antisocial people have no interest in being concerned with what society thinks since they oppose it in the first place.
Now belief is an illogical statement. Funny that both sides commit the same mistake with only difference being that one takes the opposite side due to it's dislikes not benefit.
Now to do that one must rationalize it. So in consequence he removes his self preservation.
>>
>>36120663
>he is the stereotypical white man

dude is orange, not white

he's in the office because he was willing to lie the hardest about helping average americans. that's it. like a televangelist, he found a desperate people and told them exactly what they wanted to hear in order to profit from it.
>>
>>36120710

Bad video, i meant this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3naBHk47pY
>>
>>36120594
cont.
why am i telling you this?
because i was bullied alot. and people told me i was bullied for being too reserved and quiet. but i know its absolute bullshit.
there were many students who were reserved and quiet but never got bullied.
the only thing that attracted bullies towards me was my looks, i was an ugly motherfucker back in school and if my skin my a little brighter or my stomach was a little leaner i might not got picked on so much.
>>
>>36120732
>derailing
What is this, Tumblr? Shut the fuck up, faggot.
And you're still missing the point. Anon said he became religious because he started boxing, and your response was that people are atheists because they lack "self preservation instincts." Which is bullshit, because many social people are also atheists, they just don't talk about it. Are you getting it now? I've explained it in as simple terms as I can.
>>
>>36120269

not that anon, but alpha male by definition is the "dominant" male.

By your example, danny devito would still be the alpha male.

so no, you try again
>>
>>36120746

I'm sorry man but you could have handle that in another way, you could have been an awesome guy instead of just self-pitying yourself. I understand that it's too hard to realize this when you are younger, and that you didn't had someone who could have helped you through it and guided you with advice on how to do it, but as I said, once you are an adult you realize that you can change yourself at harsh times

Every guy who gets bullied can learn to defend themselves and stand for themselves, because it's just a skill, something you can develop. The thing is that society makes you believe that only certain people are strong, and other are weak, but once you are humbled you realize everyone can do it
>>
>>36120841
>s the "dominant" male.
yeah but dominant have alot of meaning behind it.
what makes a man dominant? probably his character. but what makes people want to be dominated? alot of things.
>>
>>36120663
>trump have a very authoritative look

Absolutely not. Look at every other US president, none of them looked like a bloated Florida pensioner grandma.

Because of that he had to talk and act and behave twice as hard as anyone else, like his thing with handshakes. It's a classic power move that he took to cartoonish levels.
>>
>>36117973
How do i develop inner confidence? I constantly feel like a piece of shit and self-hypnotize into stuff like "You're worthless", "You're 24 loser while others are doing something with their life".
>>
>>36120863

I may also add that getting your ass kicked can be crippling for confidence

Heck, i also felt that crippling lack of confidence everytime I lost a sparring, thinking about quitting and just kept lifting weights (it was much easier that, to just bulk it up with appearance and to feign being powerful and capable)

But you after a while you realize that feeling just means you can get better if you try again, and that true failure is just giving up

I have seen tons of jacked dudes thinking they can fight and then leaving humbled as fuck after a few fights in a ring

The ones that make it are the ones who keep trying and realize that their looks mean nothing, those are who get peace with themselves in the long run and become accepting of the actual real status of humanity, and those realize that compassion is the real virtue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8PUv0NKu5M
>>
File: 1491616031164.gif (13KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
1491616031164.gif
13KB, 128x103px
>>36120863
>Every guy who gets bullied can learn to defend themselves and stand for themselves,

Oh boy here we go.
trust me, im the last person you can preach about self defense. i had sleepless nights thinking about how im gonna sneak up to my bully and murder him. or maybe just sabotage his life.
im not a guy that backs up from a fight.
the thing is, my bully was the most popular person in school, if i attacked him out in the open i would get jumped on by countless goons. and trust me im willing to fight 3-4 guys depending on the situation but not fucking 12.

also lets say that theoricaticaly i could beat every single person that jumped on me. i couldn't go to school anymore if i did, and school here is mandetory. and his family lawyers+friends would probably fuck me over double time.
so yeah i have thought about being strong and standing up for myself, but its all bullshit. this world is fucking fake.
>>
>>36117973
>Get Masters in Chemical Engineering
>Attain Black Belt in Kyokyushin Karate
>Land villain role in a Rocky movie
>Piggyback off that for the next 30+ years
>Profit.
>>
>>36120835
He had no problem with that. You are defending yourself here.

>because many social people are also atheists
Now two things. First. When talking about the western world atheism is socially accepted and due to cultural marxism religion is ridiculed. Now focus was antisocial people.
If society switches they would be religious ones. But it won't happen since they grudge is irrational so it will stay and society will collapse first due to their influence.
>>
>>36120999

Every person has inner fear of fighting, the fear of not being able to live to their expectations

Your bully wasn't any different, unless he was an actual criminal or mafia member who wanted to murder you (and he would have done it anyway)
>>
>>36121047
>When talking about the western world atheism is socially accepted and due to cultural marxism religion is ridiculed.
You are completely delusional, so there is no really no point in continuing this conversation.
>>
>>36121070
what the fuck are you on about?
this isn't about believing in yourself, trust me when i say this but MMA fighter would get murdered if 12 people jumped him.
when one of those faggot mma fighters get in the cage they are 100% ready to take a fight and go 5 rounds but in real life someone might just grab a chair or a brick and bust your head open. and trust me because i had someone try to throw a chair at me.
this isn't a jet li movie. wake the fuck up
>>
Become desireless. Accept that you are already whole, and all things shall come to you naturally.
>>
>>36119861
It was vague, then I clarified it in >>36119345
I don't see how I can make things much more specific than that without knowing a damn thing about you. Anons can only do so much before you have to pull the pieces together and start using their advice the way you see fit.
>>
>>36121122

I'm not saying you would have fighted 12 guys at once, I mean that's not realistic, that wouldn't have happened anyway, unless your bully was some sort of thug who had an actual gang that went fighting people on the streets, if your bully was an actual criminal who could kill you

if he was the typical high school jock the day you tried to stop his bullshit with enough confidence that you can wreck his shit you wouldn't have another bullying day, his friends wouldn't have tried to kick your ass because they would have seen it as some funny fight between the jock and the loser, where they circle both

Hell after some months of boxing a simple jab to the nose would have stopped all the bullshit, I don't even think your jock had any street fights

If he was an actual gang member then it's different and more complex
>>
>>36120999
Bullies don't want a fight. That's why they pick on weak & shy kids. They know they're easy targets that don't fight back or do anything because soak it up like sponges.

Had you stood up to them, even just literally, they would have said something like "lol dude relax bro I'm only kidding chill wow" and then never bothered you ever again.

The exact same thing happened to me. I was shit on for years in high school and the second that I walked up to one of those kids who would throw garbage at me or whatever they said that they were just fooling around and that I needed to relax, but then they ALL magically left me alone overnight for the rest of high school. Some of them actually apologized.
>>
File: Capture3.png (61KB, 782x929px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3.png
61KB, 782x929px
>>36121085
>not an argument
Trying to deny something you can't refute. You are out of touch.

Literally googled
>ridiculed religion
And asking a question "should we ridicule region?" only opens possibility of the mockery.

So amazing atheist ran out of arguments. So much for logic and science.
>>
>>36121216
>>36121122

I mean, i would understand it if you lived in brazil and your bully was some favela guy who always had thugs with weapons on their backpacks

But if you were a middle class highschooler in the USA then it is different
>>
>>36121244
>a few cherry-picked people on the internet represent society instead of the majority who are Christians, ignoring the fact that an open atheist would never be elected president
Nah, you're a fucking retard m8. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>36121216
oh no my bully wasn't a thug, he was a stereotypical chad that is psychotic and narcissistic. this is worse than a thug. a thug might have some financial issues with you and you could probably talk him out of it or pay him. this bully just like every other bully had psychotic hatred towards me, this is why he made sure to put me down every godamn day.

you are seriously underestimating what its like to be popular in highschool, you are a fucking god, everyone admires you including the teachers. he could probably rile up the entire school against me if he really wanted to.

the lust for popularity in school days is greater than any desire there is. people would do things to me just to prove they are loyal to this chad
>>
File: 1491689826630.png (27KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1491689826630.png
27KB, 631x708px
How do I become the quiet-type alpha 5'8 guy?
>>
>>36121348

Kek, I really recommend to you to join a boxing gym from tomorrow so you can put everything in perspective
>>
File: 1468637857239.jpg (40KB, 461x523px) Image search: [Google]
1468637857239.jpg
40KB, 461x523px
>>36118629
>tfw my IQ is 134
>>
>>36121356
>alpha
>5'8
Anon, I...
>>
>>36121344
Are you watching TV? How they portrait religion? Whore nuns. Drunk priests. Burned crosses. Crazy people citing bible.

Yeah. Whatever.
>>
File: 1481251565458.gif (1MB, 888x989px) Image search: [Google]
1481251565458.gif
1MB, 888x989px
>>36121242
>Bullies don't want a fight
you are absolutely right. bullies don't want a fight. they want you to start a fight and get emotional so they can send their hordes of friends at you.
this is why this guy was never walking alone and always looked behind his back

>>36121381
i could probably beat you up at the boxing gym.
fun fact: i actually had a fight with a chad in my first four days of school, a thing one of you weak suckers would never do. but im wiser than you and know when to count my blessings so stop being an all knowing prick.
>>
File: cJDLr7M.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
cJDLr7M.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>36121415
I see lanks being nervous around me and I'm fit. I want to use this to my advantage somehow and become the elephant in the room.
>>
>>36121460
>they want you to start a fight and get emotional so they can send their hordes of friends at you.

No they don't. You've watched too many 80s high school dramedies.

Like I said, they just want a good quiet sponge that soaks up their abuse as an outlet for their own frustration. They hate confrontation.
>>
>>36121460

You kinda put that bully in a god status which is kinda funny because chads aren't gods unless they are criminal thugs and mafia members

I mean, your story only makes sense if you lived in a shithole
>>
>>36121338
lets me ask you a question:
why do people around bullies never report the bullying or stop the bullying? do you think its because lack of action or being afraid?
this is why bullying last for years, there is no such thing as bullying that lasts for a week and then stops.
we are living in a sinister twisted society and if you think you can get smart with these types of people then your'e wrong.
>>
>>36121552
It's very possible, but you can't be quiet at the same time. Have a big presence in the conversation and most lanks can't compete
t. lank
>>
>>36121627

Because no one respects someone who can't stand for themselves

Also, nobody really sees it as harming because most of the damage you get is psychological and you are too young to be tough and try to get solutions (your confidence goes to shit because you feel you can't do anything, you feel that you are inferior for no real reason, you feel like you can't get out of it, etc)
>>
>>36121671

Also, this is also the reason why boxing is really one of the most loneliest sports, nobody understands what is the mental struggle and the yoyo that goes in your confidence while getting better at it, not even your mom feels it for you, you soon understand you are truly alone and you just have yourself to support you. This is humbling too
>>
>>36121671
well not me faggot. if i see a person that is in a desperate situation i would help him.
your post just proves how apathetic mind numbed asshole you are, just like everyone else.

it also proves how easy your life is and how you never ended up in a complex situation like mine, rumbling about boxing like a little faggot. trust me i would ask any motherfucker on the yard for a good fist fight, but this isn't what its about. its a numbers game and if you think punching the most popular in the school would de-fame him you are living in lala land
>>
>>36118423
every long term friendship i have had involved me making a major fuckup and needing to apologize early in the relationship
>>
>>36117973
Listen to subliminals

And fix your face, punk
>>
>>36121671
>>36121627

That's right.

What bullies do out in the open when everyone sees it happening it always on the level of "teasing" or "banter" that flies under everyone's radar.

No bully is going to beat the shit out of some kid and knock his teeth out or try to drown him in the toilets, at least not in the open when there are other people around.

I was "bullied" and my thought process was as long as they never put their hands on me, I had no reason to put my hands on them. They still called me an ugly faggot and threw stuff at me during classes or knocked stuff off my desk or whatever and I soaked that up for years.

One of them slapped me in the back of the head as he was walking by once and I got up and shoved him. I was expecting to go flying but he just sort stumbled a few steps.

He turned around and looked extremely confused when he saw me. He asked what I was doing and I told him that if he ever did anything to me ever again I would beat the shit out of him. He said something like "haha yeah whatever" but he walked away and then left me alone forever.
>>
>>36121575
>bully picks on someone every day
>hates confrontation

that's a logical fallacy right there.
yeah bullies usually have a fragile ego, but they would do anything to restore it.
someone who is persistent enough to bully someone every day wouldn't just stop because you responded to him
>>
>>36121793

High school means fucking nothing, and you seem really immature by making that little faggot achieve god status in your mind, I mean it's the fucking past, heck i don't even remember my childhood because of how twisted it was, and I left all of it behind me.

Let no man be a god in your mind and you will have peace, but to know this you will need to trial yourself hard through life
>>
>>36121893

Could you even give examples of what bullying was for you? I mean what did you even suffer other than humilliation because you didn't reply back
>>
File: tmp_1209-4893555_orig98697811.png (1MB, 550x767px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1209-4893555_orig98697811.png
1MB, 550x767px
>>36120931
Do something of worth.
>>
File: 1485721947551.png (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485721947551.png
18KB, 800x600px
>>36121876
>He turned around and looked extremely confused when he saw me.

great fucking story 10/10
when i fought one of the chads in the first 4 days he picked up a chair and tried to bust my head open after i shoved him.
looks like your bully was a little bitch, and it sounds like you are a little bitch too.
>>36121902
>and you seem really immature by making that little faggot achieve god status in your mind
he wasn't a god to me, but for everyone else he was. i can't dispute that
>>
>>36121893
>that's a logical fallacy right there.

How is that a logical fallacy?

They hate confrontation, but they love the outlet of picking on someone. It's not confrontation when someone just sits quietly and takes it all in without even making eye contact.

The only reason they started bullying you is exactly because you didn't respond the first time they did it.

Like I said they don't want a fight or confrontation, they wanted an easy and soft target.

Some of them even have the mindset of "it's gross how weak and quiet this little kid is, I'm doing him a favor, he needs to toughen up"
>>
>>36121962
>i fought one of the chads in the first 4 days

Why would you ever want to fight someone within the first 4 days you retard, it's not prison.

Or maybe it is, he swung a chair at you and wasn't expelled? Great school you went to.
>>
>>36121448
>edgy comedies represent how most people think about Christianity
I know Christcucks love to pretend they're persecuted in a Christian nation, but it makes you look like a huge pussy bitch, you know.
>>
>>36122017
>Or maybe it is, he swung a chair at you and wasn't expelled? Great school you went to.
he was expelled for being a shitty student.

>The only reason they started bullying you is exactly because you didn't respond the first time they did it.
you don't seem to understand how bullying works.
i had a guy in school throwing shit at me during class, but since he was a nobody (had some friends, but not alot) i came up to him and told him i would bury him if he would do that again, he almost pissed his pants
>>
>>36122098
cont.
bullying is about what you get away with, this is why stupid literal who nerds never bully other nerds, its because they know that they are in for some trouble.
you need to read some psychology books for christ sake.
bullies in general need to have some sort of credibility before they prey on someone.
this is why nerds don't randomly bully chads
holy shit
>>
>>36122098

Was he a thug?

>no man he was a chad with a lot of friends lmao

Where you living a shitty place?

>no man i was a middle class in USA totally fine

Why the fuck do you let him bully you for a fucking year?

>because he would have killed me i swear the guy was fucking insane and had like 18 inches biceps

So he was a thug with a gang?

>no its not like that he was just a chad jock lol

You fucking twat
>>
>>36122165
i trust thugs way more than bullies and uppity people.
with thugs you can get down to business and talk to them on eye level.
when the motivation is different, the outcome is different. a person that steals your wallet don't have a motivation aside from your money
>>
>>36122021
>edgy comedies
Yes? As I said religion is ridiculed and atheism is treated like a virtue. I like that you agree that atheism is edgy.

>love to pretend they're persecuted
Now I assume you will offer some form of validation.

You know that insults make you look immature and show your lack of any relevant content.
>>
>>36122098
>i had a guy in school throwing shit at me during class, but since he was a nobody (had some friends, but not alot) i came up to him and told him i would bury him if he would do that again, he almost pissed his pants

That is pretty much the same story I wrote, and confirms what I was saying, so I don't know why you're trying to argue the opposite while giving examples that go against what you're saying.
>>
>>36122202
>with thugs you can get down to business and talk to them on eye level.

What the fuck are you talking about, thugs and gangs are like high school on steroids, they are always testing each other for how tough they are
>>
>>36122150
>this is why stupid literal who nerds never bully other nerds,

Haha no, I was an autistic loser who hung out with other loners and losers and weirdos and foreign kids by default because we couldn't hang out with anyone else so we just sort of tolerated each other's companies. A lot of us were bullied.

Within a year we were also bullying kids within our own social circle.

I remember thinking "haha wow this feels great I can do almost whatever I want to this kid and he's not doing anything to stop me really. No wonder other kids would do that to me all the time I get it now"
>>
>>36122225
its because you assume i was soft or some four eyes that never had the courage to stand up for myself and this is why i was bullied.

again you are trying to go in circles and never reads anything i write.
bullies have massive ego's. if you punch them they will literally go insane, but its not the rule - im talking only about the chads and the people that live for social currency.
when a person that have this much friends go crazy on you, you are absolutely fucked.
>>
>>36122216
>I like that you agree that atheism is edgy
Atheism can't be the norm and edgy at the same time. You need to learn what words mean before you attempt to use them.
>>
>>36122295
>Within a year we were also bullying kids within our own social circle.

i can understand that, but there is a difference.
when i banter someone its really with no ill intention, i don't do that everyday and i don't have any kind of agenda in mind.
when a bully picks on someone every day, he has some kind of a mental disorder, he might be psychotic.
>>
>>36122393
Your norm is edgy. :^) You don't see any edgy religious people.

You could only wish that your sharpshooting strawman could undermined in anyway anything I said.
>>
>>36122542
>word salad
>references strawman incorrectly
Oh, you're trolling. Well in my defense there are a lot of stupid fucks on 4chan and this board in particular. G'night.
>>
>>36117973
Maybe this is obvious, and I'm falling for the b8, but you will definitely not find the answers on an /r9k/ thread. Look somewhere else, in a place where you're more likely to be speaking to alpha males themselves.
>>
>>36122675
So let me recap. Atheists are antisocial people that have no self preservation. They aim to damage society in they blind hate.

You perfectly act like one. I'm glad we settled it.
>>
>>36117973
First you need to be born with a strong jaw, prominent chin, high cheekbones, and ideal shoulder-to-waist ratio like the guy in the OP. It would also be very preferable for you to be tall. From there, all you need to do is lift weights and be yourself.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.