[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck, You are weak, you're a nobody. Youre dick is too short

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: king of BBC.png (488KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
king of BBC.png
488KB, 533x800px
Cuck, You are weak, you're a nobody. Youre dick is too short your mind is weak and you are incapable of servicing your hot wife/gf the way she deserves to be serviced.

I am an experienced bull, and I am hear to help you. Here to take over where you failed. I am the one that will service your lady with hot cum. I'll deposit it for you so when you cum home you can lick it out of the condom (or her) and clean her/condom up. Your role is to acknowledge and know what is happening. You may worship me and over time if you behave well I might even let you assist, for example spreading your wife's cheeks so I can fuck her deeper and better.
You will be changing the sheets before I cum and after, you will make condoms and lube ready before you leave for work so I can give your hot wife what she needs and deserves, deliverd with the right attitude, stamina and by a true bull.

While she is being serviced we might call your cell phone and let you listen in, I might cum inside your wife..then wipe the sperm off with your undies which you'll be wearing the next day so you can feel the hardened up sperm rubbing against your skin reminding you all day long that that sperm was inside of your wife deposited by your bull's cock. You will start liking the satisfied and mellow look you get from your wife when you come home.. no more pressure its all been taken care off.

Cuck, I know you are reading this now and you are intrigued, relieved and secretly turned on, imagine never knowing when the phone's gonna ring, or coming home seeing me pounding your hot wife.. or her riding on my big hard cock, with joy she has never felt before, and while she rides me harder..she looks into your face in ecstasy as she cums, It is time to guide you to your destiny and I as your bull will make it happen.
>>
>>36117327
Wow, that reaIIy got me thinking, pal!
>>
>>36117327
too long, didn't read lol

Yes, I know this post isn't original
>>
>>36117327
Do you seriously spend every single day making chuck threads? Don't you have anything better to do? Why do people to force this disgusting fetish here.
>>
I don't have a wife and I don't have a cuck fetish

Do 'bulls' want to cuck trannies anyway? Plus why would a girl marry a tranny

Your thread makes too many assumptions about the people reading it.
>>
>>36117327
You used the wrong fuckng image. If youre going to establish this sacred thread, this holy ground of the internet, this mecca of cuck meme... YOU HAVE TO USE THE RIGHT FUCKING PICTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKOFF!!!!!!! FUCKOFF BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT YOU FUCKING NORMIE FAGGOT!
>>
>>36117327
Gotta give it to you: having the will to write 4 paragraphs of absolutely garbage -tier shitpost is some real dedication for a 4chan user.
>>
Hi mr strong bull
>>
>>36117327
WE WUZ KANGS ND SHEEEET!!!!
>>
>>36119090
This always makes me kek because I know it's always ironically written with unironical frustration.
>>
>>36119183
I'm not even a nigger. Figurin' you be one of them there REEEEEEEEE-tards that got brainwashed into liking dix. I hope you got strong suction son.
>>
>>36119285
>I'm not even a nigger.
What I'm saying is that frustrated /pol/tards write this "we wuz kangz" stuff with frustration. The "poo in the loo" thing is done 100% smugly but this "we wuz kangz" thing is done with pure frustration and the more hysterical it looks, ex: "WE WUZ KAAAAAANGZ AND SHEEEEEEEIT!!!!!!!!!" the more buttmad the person who wrote it is. It's like smileys, when you're arguing with someone and the person keeps insulting you while adding: ":)))))) :))) ;))" you can be certain that his ass is burning.
>>
>>36117327
>>36118785
wtf those niggers are so pumped full of roids that their dicks probably don't work right anyways
>>
>>36119736
Pseudo Intellectual: The Reply.
>>
>>36120970
Butthurt Pleb: The Shitpost
>>
File: 1491688984066.png (135KB, 476x368px) Image search: [Google]
1491688984066.png
135KB, 476x368px
>>36117327
>your mind is weak
>I am hear to help you
>I am hear
brainlets get btfo
>>
File: 1490053507415.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1490053507415.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Is it bad that I from slightly hard from this
>>
>>36121140
I feel it too, anon.
Perhaps it is just the fate of us whitebois.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.