[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting a skinny girl the hardest thing in the world? >tfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 4iweu.jpg (81KB, 375x667px) Image search: [Google]
4iweu.jpg
81KB, 375x667px
Is getting a skinny girl the hardest thing in the world?

>tfw only fatties "want to meet" me on POF
>tfw only fatties send me messages
>tfw no skinny girls reply
>>
>>36115282
are you normie or bot
if bot, don't complain you fucking loser, this will be the only chance you get
if normie, then fuck off and stop hogging all the fat stacies from us bots
>>
>>36115309

I'm just a guy who doesn't want a fat chick.
>>
>>36115282

Then who was source?
>>
File: 1378437387973.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1378437387973.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
How am I supposed to do this?

Help.
>>
File: Capture+_2017-04-08-13-15-40.png (123KB, 720x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-08-13-15-40.png
123KB, 720x1199px
Same. Or get messages that make very little sense.
>>
>>36115282
>Meet a short, petite girl who runs cross country for uni
>become friends
>shes a super nice to me, more so then the average person
>ask her out
>"oh, sorry anon, I have a boyfriend :("

life is suffering
>>
>>36115723
>pic

Haha lol wtf. I don't get it.
>>
>>36115723
Schizo girl?
>>
>>36115282

Not if you're over 6ft and attractive.

Are you tall and attractive, OP?
>>
>>36116278

Nope to both.

No one chooses their face or height.
>>
>>36115282
By 'getting' do you mean pumping and dumping?
>>
>>36115723
Translation:
>I like music.
>I liked your other stuff too.
>Just asking, what kind of music do you like?

This is potato-iq we are seeing
>>
Sucks being American huh.
>>
File: 1376089006848.jpg (945KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1376089006848.jpg
945KB, 2272x1704px
>>36116424

Well it doesn't really matter what your intentions are one way or another about the "dumping" part if you can't get to the "pumping".

I'd really just like to have sex with a not fat girl without paying for it.

On paper it doesn't sound like so much to ask. And yet I can't think of anything harder in life.
>>
>>36116387

That's fair enough, but that's why you're only attracting fatties. The slim, super hot women you're talking about don't find it difficult to date so have their pick.

You're essentially the same level as the fatties. Accept your fate.
>>
>>36116557
>You're essentially the same level as the fatties. Accept your fate.

It's not fair. I can't.
>>
>>36116584

I'm only messing with you OP. You might find it takes you longer to find a slim goddess but don't give up. And never ever settle - you're better than that.
>>
>>36115282
those shoulder blades look kind of scary, dude
>>
>>36116466
I can help but how old are you?

Whatever age you can do the following

>get fit and strong
I'm not ugly but I aint a looker either. Getting /fit/ boosted by /10 by at least two points. I even stuck myself with that tanning shit to not look so pastey... it worked and looks natural.

>Get good at cooking
learn the basics of eating well, then learn 3/5 recipes that are godtier.

>Dress well
What kind of styles are you into? What guys do you like the look of? I got the chad haircut a few years ago and that boosted by appeal by .5/10. I have a receeding hairline since i was 14, I won't go bold until i'm like 80 due to genes but it looks weird. Having an undercut sorted me out.

>actually dress
Suits and shirts are good, waist coats as well. Or get some good hightops and jeans and longsleeves for dat smart/casual look

>smell good
ck1 is a cheap meme
>>
File: 1378434335221.jpg (33KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1378434335221.jpg
33KB, 480x640px
>>36116641
>Elbows too pointy
>1/10
>Would not bang
>>
>>36116669

I exercise every day.
I cook well enough. No one's coming over to taste it.
I only can get one haircut (Owen Wilson, Ashton Kutcher) due to a shitty hairline since birth.
I have thousands of dollars of clothes of varying dress level.
I have cologne but it is irrelevant. No one can smell you over the Internet.

Getting pretty sure I'm gonna have to buy hookers. Just depressing.
>>
>>36115282
I'm fat. I had sex with a skinny girl once. It was nice, but you have to be really gentle. Fatties can fuck rough.
>>
>>36116669
(cont)

>join a club
I play airsoft, I'm 29 years old and shoot plastic fucking bbs at kids. It's the saddest thing ever when you explain it to normies. But girls love it when they see you have loads of friends and organise shit.

I also joined the local rugby club a year ago, that is great for becoming chad.

>get a dog
They attract pussy when you walk in the park

>specifically getting skinny girls
You can find them at clubs like pilates, or yoga. cycling clubs...
>>
>>36116761
>I also joined the local rugby club a year ago

If I was some big healthy athletic jock guy I wouldn't be on this site.

Thought about things like yoga but then I'd be the ugly guy who joined a yoga class to meet women which is basically a meme at this point.
>>
>>36116745
34 is good. You still have at least 2 years of peak time left.

>are you strong?
I ask as you don't need to exercise every day.. just put on some lean mass.

>how tall are you?
even with manlets it can work

>no one is coming over to taste it
Then take it out to work or clubs or wherever.

So you have a bit of money right? Tell me, when was the last time a women said 'no' to you? or better yet when was the last time you tried to approach a women.
>>
>>36116792
You don't need to be MASSIVE to play rugby mate. Where do you live? (general area ofc)

Ok join a dance club a standard beginning one. Ballroom or something?

What are your interests?
>>
>>36116836

5'7"
I weigh 150 lb. I'm not joining rugby. I have health problems. I wouldn't be able to keep up.
Ballroom dance = all old ladies. That's a meme too.
I play a lot of music. Went to a songwriter meetup once. It was 95% dudes.

I sent 30-60 messages online on POF and OKC a few months ago and got nothing back.

IRL not much recently. When I was younger I did hundreds worth of cold approach. Cold approached a dozen in a club a few years ago as well on Halloween and got abused by all. Asked out a 4/10 skinny girl who worked at the post office last year. Went to a night club event alone a few months ago and one fat girl smiled at me and rubbed against me as I walked past her while everyone else basically tried to avoid me.
>>
>>36116977

And yes I have lots of money. That's not an issue.
>>
>>36116977
>>36116989
your height is fine. health problems? ok

The point of the clubs thing is to have something that skinny girls will have interest in YOU having. 'Oh anon you go salsa dancing? wow.'

>play music
mate join a band and play in bars?

delete POF and OKC
>>
>>36117108
>mate join a band and play in bars?

That's pretty much dead in 2017. Live music was hard enough to get into 15 years ago. It barely exists now.

I played in a band when I was in my teens and twenties but it never went anywhere or impressed anyone.

My problem is not "not being interesting". My job alone is impressive enough on paper people don't even expect me to have hobbies.

The problem is getting a skinny girl to reply or talk to me or take any interest in me to even have a conversation.
>>
>>36116989
Well you clearly have anxiety about approaching women and getting abused. It's really shitty but just remember you are aging like a fine cigar while club sluts will age like warm milk.

You need to find a hobby and interest that you can subscribe to it.

Do you just want a skinny girl to fuck? or a gf? or a skinny girl to fuck who you don't have to pay?
>>
>>36115309
>fat stacies
no such thing.
>>
File: g.png (85KB, 500x902px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
85KB, 500x902px
>>36115282
Her legs look like a gondola.
>>
>>36117186
>Do you just want a skinny girl to fuck? or a gf? or a skinny girl to fuck who you don't have to pay?

Any or all.

I don't have anxiety about it. It's just happened a lot. If I thought a good outcome was probable I would keep trying. It just seems impossible. Hopeless is more the term I would use than "anxiety". Seems hopeless.

It's like you have to be some tall square jawed hunky super Chad just to get a reply or conversation if they're not obese.
>>
>>36117273
I have to go now but add 'Lance Freeman MA' (picture of kek from shaliday) on faceberg i've helped a few guys out getting through what your going through.
>>
I lost my virginity to a heavier girl (not exactly the she-beasts you have in the states). I suppose slimmer girls are just more fun because they have more stamina and can do more acrobatic shit

>inb4 normie
>>
>>36116436
Damn. You should get a degree in potato translation.
>>
>>36117206
>No Such thing
Take a trip to California my dude and I think you'll change your mind.
>>
>>36116557

>slim, super hot
>fattie
>only two options

Spotted the roastie who thinks she's a 10 simply on the merit of not eating like a pig.
>>
>>36119426

That's the problem. That's how the world works. You either get no girls, or fat girls.

Seems like you have to be SuperChad to get a thin girl.

I have no idea how the fuck to do it without paying.
>>
File: 873_1000[2].jpg (225KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
873_1000[2].jpg
225KB, 960x960px
How do I get a thin gf???????
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.