[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be a Chad even though you are a friendless khv.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0023.jpg (110KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
110KB, 768x771px
Is it possible to be a Chad even though you are a friendless khv.
>>
Also check it my dudes
>>
>>36115111
Yes, I am a Chad but a friendless KHV. Many males are mean to be but I think it's because they are jealous of my wealth and good looks.
>>
>>36115111
yeah if you know how to talk to girls
>>
>>36115739
this meme is forced
>>
>>36115739
You look 75% like me, not gonna post my photo, but people do tend to invite mto hang out and stuff, even though i'm a boring autist,
>>
>>36115739
jealous of wealth, ye maybe
of looks? no. you look deformed
>>
File: 1474102363670.jpg (15KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474102363670.jpg
15KB, 405x371px
>>36115739
>unsure of whether this nig is ironic or will actually be the next elliot

hmmmmm
>>
>>36115796
Jealous of my good aryan looks, shitskin?
>>
>>36115796
What's deformed? Dude looks fine to me.
>>
>>36115739
His hair looks greasy as fuck, but if fixed his shitty haircut and stopped with the intensely autistic stare, he'd be fine.
>>
>>36115739
You have to be good looking to be chad. And before you call me some racial epithet, Ill prove it to you-- how often do women approach you? Truly good looking guys get hit on all the time
>>
>>36115974
My hair only looks that way because I got out of the pool and it dried that
>>
>>36115739
No you're not a Chad at all. KHV's are not Chads.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.