[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men AND Women hate thread, because honestly fuck both of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: C4aEemFXUAE0zK2.jpg (15KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
C4aEemFXUAE0zK2.jpg
15KB, 306x306px
Men AND Women hate thread, because honestly fuck both of you

I'm not going to deny that women are self absorbed, self interested, petty, backstabbing, manipulative cunts who if they don't take a genuine interest in something that not for garnering attention they're gonna end up a fucktoy for +30 guys and then resort to throwing herself onto a lowly beta male to clean up the shitshow called her life.

But men, you aren't much better, if fact you're worse for letting women act like this. You took a population that you suppressed for centuries but instead of building them up so they can walk alongside you you just told them "go figure it out." Think all women are sluts? No guys, you're the sluts. You spent the last few decades chasing attachment free sex, lowering the bar for women everywhere. You wanted pump and dumpable whores, you got pump and dumpable whores. Yet you're trying to accuse women that this is how they truly are? Fuck you. Why do men say they're the intellectually superior race when they constantly make baseless accusations and overgeneralizations? Where are those extra neurons? Why aren't they firing? If you guys see a clear problem with women today, why don't you try to change it? Why do you just accept this is the new reality of women, and would rather just post the same cherry picked examples and random psychology studies to build your confirmation bias?

Both of you need to drop you sexist bullshit attacks on each other and try to see eye to eye. Just fucking work something out so you can get along already. Yes we may never be able to have true equality, but we can strive for something that gets close to it. We can live in a world where men and women are not at constant war with each other.

Or maybe we can't idk i just wish both of you would shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36114827
You're comparing women to chads

Robots want girls to love them forever

Get with the program moron
>>
Finally someone else here who gets that both sexes are scum.
>>
File: autism.jpg (178KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
178KB, 1280x800px
men and women are both dumb as fuck
>>
>>36114827
Honestly both are sluts, and the problem in this world is that there's not enough love, I mean most people mistake love with sexual attraction, and we're stratified into sexual castes. Nobody wants a genuine relationship now, and if you are dead serious on wanting to grow old with somebody they'll most likely laugh at you.
>>
men CANNOT be sluts.

Women can get sex free and easily but men can't therefore a man who has a lot of sex is not a slut or a manwhore.
>>
>>36115230
Not unless it's chad, or some trashy thug. I don't care for the gender, only the sluttyness.
>>
File: 1479930688125.png (902KB, 624x601px) Image search: [Google]
1479930688125.png
902KB, 624x601px
>>36114827
Women are the Jews of gender. I simply find them disgusting. They're like rats.

The only thing women have to offer is their body. If a woman is unattractive, then she is literally worthless and should be gassed.
>>
File: XD8unJX.png (70KB, 288x418px) Image search: [Google]
XD8unJX.png
70KB, 288x418px
>>36114827
You are obviously a female, trying to shift the blame from women. No MEN ARENT COMPLETE SCUM LIKE WOMEN. CHADS AREN'T EVEN AS COMPLETE SCUMS AS WOMEN, THEY ARE CLOSE. If you're going to hate a man and woman hate thread then the closest you can get is WOMAN AND CHADS. That's it.

sage
>>
File: 1484925207964.jpg (17KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1484925207964.jpg
17KB, 353x332px
>>36115431
>blonde hair and blue eyes
>jew nose
>>
>>36115456
I used the image to show that a woman was behind OP's post. Closest thing I could find. Also if you are implying jews can't be blonde, you're wrong. They are partially eastern european genetically.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8XFm5f36uU
>>
>>36115230
Men can get sex easily if they want and aren't retarded autists.
>>
>>36114870
Robots want a girl who is 10/10, virgin, horny slut for them, mommy, and loves them forever no matter how shitty he threats her.
>>
File: 1477015790205.jpg (14KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1477015790205.jpg
14KB, 563x563px
>>36115493
What in the god damned hell is this degeneracy
>>
File: stupid dumb cogenitor scum.jpg (14KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
stupid dumb cogenitor scum.jpg
14KB, 300x169px
>>36114827
>Men AND Women hate thread, because honestly fuck both of you
Assmad cogenitor detected.
Get back in your cage.
>>
>>36114827
>women are self absorbed, self interested, petty, backstabbing, manipulative cunts who if they don't take a genuine interest in something that not for garnering attention

My ex girlfriend was not like this, she's actually pretty awesome and not a slut. I broke up with her though because I wanted to fuck sluts

>chasing attachment free sex
Yeah, and i've fucked some sluts but not hot ones. I would like another pretty sexy faithful gf though
>>
>>36115390
Women may be the jews of gender, but men are the niggers. They're dumb, violent, and impulsive.
>>
Cunts have ruined yet another male space. See what happens? Do you see?
>>
>>36114827
>Why do men say they're the intellectually superior race
Men are not a "race" you stupid, degenerate centrist faggot.
>>
>>36115456
It's the vaginal jew, retard.
>>
>>36115766
Only niggers are niggers.
>>
File: 1484412893698.jpg (119KB, 811x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484412893698.jpg
119KB, 811x739px
>>36115766
Yeah sure thing, roastie. Men just created the technology you're using right now and the civilization that keeps you safe. But they're the dumb ones.

Ungrateful fucking cunt. Men have given you everything, and you still act like a whiny bitch. Womens' rights were a mistake.
>>
>>36114827
>constantly make baseless accusations and overgeneralizations
kettle the pot called you black
Yes men and women suck but theres good folk out there.
>>
>>36115835
Saw this fucking three years ago?
>>
>>36114827
I enjoy threads like this. Robots may be isolated but some objective introspection is nice once in a while.

>ITT bitter robots get assblasted over suggesting women aren't everything wrong with the world
>and that possibly most of their problems come from their own short-comings
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.