[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are shit 1 week after joing my job I argued with some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: effefegweg.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
effefegweg.gif
8KB, 645x773px
People are shit

1 week after joing my job I argued with some chad

now, 5 months later, everybody treats me like shit

for example some nerd guy asks who won the football match

i say; france won it 2-0

inmediatly some other person (not necessarily the chad one) says

>shut your mouth retard, you aren't allowed to speak

this literally means people started hating me and treating me like if i was hitler or whatever just because the "chad" decided to hate me

people are fucking sheeple and if they were told to gas me or whatever they would do it just because
>>
You sound like a huge goddamn asshole if you started arguing with people on day one, and they still hate you to this day.

Your fault, faggot
>>
>>36114738
You're probably an insufferable cunt or a beta bitch boy if they're treating you like this.
>>
>>36114766
>>36114804
No I have had this happen to me without doing anything. It's some type of normie thing where they sniff the losers out.
>>
i just mean that people are like fucking worms

they go to insult you just becaus they can, not because they deserve it

i don't ever do anything that damages them

for example if i have bought cookies and i offer one to them they answer: FUCK YOU

wtf is that?
>>
>>36114738
Can't you complain to human resources or whatever if it's this bad?

You can probably tell I've never had a job
>>
>getting bullied beyond high school
Embarrassing.
>>
>>36114766
>>36114804
Spotted the normalfag sheeple.
Don't you have Chad cocks to choke on? Get the fuck out, now.
>>
If you bus to work key their cars. Make sure you cant be caught. No evudence, no arrest.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.