[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good feels thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 6.jpg (312KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
312KB, 582x800px
>tfw about to pop a cherry on wednesday
>>
bumping for some good feels
>>
come on nobody here's ever had some good feels?
>>
I bought a vibrator a few days ago. If that counts as feel.
>>
>>36108417
if you're proud of it or felt happy afterwards then yeah its a good feel
>>
>>36107919
That's a fucking normalfag feel, and you know you're rubbing it in our faces.
>>
that's not a good feel unless you're married to her
>>
>>36107919
im proud of losing a lot of weight and solving my acne problem. Im still ugly af though
>>
>>36108440
not really a normal fag feel because im going to be fucking a fully morphed tranny not a real girl. her doctor said she can start using her pussy now and she's going to let me be the first to fuck her
>>
>>36108439
>proud of it
I wouldn't say that, but I'm glad I finally got the guts to order it.
>felt happy afterwards
Haha, yeah definitely.
>>
>>36108463
good job. how much weight did you lose?
>>
>>36108484
Guess you're forgiven then, norman
>>
>>36108484

Tranny pussy looks like a wound though, makes me gag looking at it. What country are you from? Is it only America that performs this op?
>>
>>36108561
Yeah im in the US but I think other 1st world countries do the genital reconstruction surgery too
>>
>>36108509
around 30 pounds
>>
>>36108561
Quite a lot of countries do it these days.
>>
>>36108598
> having trannies
> having people that will stoop to fucking trannies

1st world country

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36108647
don't you know? trannies are considered a delicacy in most countries when it comes to fetishes
>>
>>36108673

So are roaches on a stick, your point ?
>>
>>36107919
you haven't yet you dumb piece of shit,
it'll fall through, hope you go to jail you normie fuck, come here to brag to losers. Fuck you

>>36108417
>I'M A WOMAN PAY ATTENTION TO ME, AREN'T I SO LIBERATED BUYING SEX TOYS
fuck you you degenerate bitch ho bag, you're worthless.
>>
>>36108484
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhh
>going to pop a cherry
fucking lol, you're retarded man, tranny and she doesn't even have a penis, have to fuck her shitty neo vagina instead of her ass, woah, worst of both worlds
>>
>>36108687
You dumb fucking nigger I'm a faggot not a woman. Cry moar, jesus
>>
>>36108723

Why is r9k overrun with faggots nowadays? Don't you fags have somewhere else to go like /lgbt or something?
>>
>>36108768
seriously dude you should fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1486554630123.jpg (112KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
1486554630123.jpg
112KB, 700x990px
>>36107919
rolling for dem good feels!
>>
>>36108803
Go be a fag somewhere else

comment is not even original
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.