[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need help to stop smoking I realized It's not gonna do any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1446226942229.jpg (130KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446226942229.jpg
130KB, 1000x750px
need help to stop smoking
I realized It's not gonna do any good to my skin
and so many of the people I know, even the neets, never smoked and they feel just fine
>>
File: me.png (60KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
60KB, 500x407px
e-cig

I'd get 1 again if I could afford it

they aren't near as good as cigarettes but, they make quitting a little less miserable and don't seem to have near as many negative consequences on your physical appearance as cigarettes do
>>
Honestly I'd love to quit too and would also appreciate tips. I've been smoking for almost 10 years. I'm at about a pack a day now. I do still enjoy it, but my teeth are yellow my skin is bad and like 5 seconds of physical activity gets me winded. Plus I'm not exactly rolling in cash and $5 a day on cigs is bleeding me dry and there's just other things I'd like to spend that money on. I've tried vapes but they don't do shit. Vapor makes me cough 10x more than actual smoke, all the flavors taste like shit, and then the vape just makes me crave a real cig. HALP
>>
invest in a good rebuildable vape mod setup and make your own juice from recipes, there are recipe sites. there's a reason it's a hobby, it's fun and interesting.
then start reducing the nicotine levels.

while you are doing this, start jogging on a treadmill every day. remove all the friction barriers and make it easy and comfortable for yourself. i ran naked at home with a fan on me and didn't force myself to meet some goal, just as much as i felt like as long as i ran a little bit.
starting lifting weights at the gym and got up to running 5 miles at a time after a year. started at a quarter mile.

quit 10 years of smoking this way. worked. i still vape a little bit and it's great. get good flavors, not tobacco flavor crap.
>>
>>36108241
cut back man, a pack a day is way too much, learn to savor fresh air too sometimes. Buy 100s, smoke half at a time and save the 2nd half for later, smoke em to the filter, will save you money. I'm current smoking 8-10 times a day (4-5 cigs) still muster up the energy to exercise 5 to 6 days a week
>>
I quit over a year ago after smoking for 3 years, OP. It never gets easier. Yesterday I walked by someone who was smoking and the urge was so strong after smelling it I almost went insane and spent like and hour debating with my with my dark half about whether or not it was worth it. This happens at least once a week.
>>
After you've not smoked for a while it starts to taste like shit again, like when you started but continued only because of the buzz. Your brain connects the awful smell with the good feeling but that dilutes slowly over time. And if you feel an uncontrollable need to smoke, just smoke a couple of puffs and then throw the rest of it away so you get the first feel of the rush as the nicotine gets to your brain, that's what feels the best and what you are after anyway when you've been without for a while.
>>
Start vaping faggot
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.