[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your thoughts when you see young woman with a child >She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (119KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
119KB, 800x764px
Your thoughts when you see young woman with a child

>She had a dick inside her
>There is no chance of fucking her, she is taken.
>I want to knock you out bitch.
>>
talk fuckers
>>
>oh, a woman with her child

and then i continue my day and forget about the encounter within minutes because i don't have autism
>>
>>36107764
"he could be my wife's son"
>>
>>36107965
Oh a normie!
>>
>>36107764
It really depends on the situation, bit I definitely don't think about knocking them out like some retard.
>>
>why do these white women all have niglets
>>
>tfw I see skinny short girls with kids
Htf do they not pop right out the belly?
>>
>>36107985
that's right, you sperg faggot. my life is tenfold better than yours all because i was born with better genetics. u mad?
>>
>>36107985
>if you're not an insuffarable autist like me then you're not a robot!
cant even say the word normalfag?
>>
>>36108007
My genetics are much better than yours. I am 6,1 220 lbs 12 bodyfat and 7/10 face. So fuck you.
>>
I don't get really young moms. Why would you weigh yourself down that early in life?
>>
>>36107764
>Your thoughts when you see young woman with a child

>I wish I had a wife
>I wish I had kids
>she's so beautiful
>I hope their family is happy
>god my life is so empty
>I wonder what it's like to come home to somebody
>>
>>36108038
U sound beta.
>>
>>36108032

>proud of being an autistic manlet

come back when you're 6'3, 240lbs and not a sperglord
>>
>>36108032
What a faggot.

>mute this
>>
File: comJEWter.jpg (19KB, 371x379px) Image search: [Google]
comJEWter.jpg
19KB, 371x379px
>>36108035
>Why would you weigh yourself down that early in life?
>>
So many autistic fags nowadays
>>
>>36108007

ITT: Person says he has superior genes and a gf, frequents a sperg board for some reason
>>
>>36108064
i don't even get this. Hassidic jews marry young.

We need a new "jews did it all" picture to better reflect that LIBERAL jews are the problem.
>>
>>36107764
>oh another entitled roastie who thinks her child is the most important thing in the world
>oh another entitled bitch who thinks she can bring her baby stroller when going to the supermarket and it's no problem
>EXCUSE ME? EXCUSE ME? shut up bitch
>>
Talk more fuckers
>>
R9k is filled with bunch of cucks.
>>
>>36107764
I'll bet she pisses herself a little when she sneezes or laughs.
Women lose some of their bladder strength and and bowel strength after they give birth.
Also, their farts are smellier from then on.
>>
File: 1489573800487.jpg (27KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1489573800487.jpg
27KB, 268x268px
There are more women on earth than men. You literally just aren't trying hard enough. Don't get mad at her.
>>
>>36108232
/pol/ are ignorant fuckers, accurate portrayals of their 'enemy' won't be as humorous
>>
>>36108444
That's what baby strollers are for, are you autistic?
Would you rather have her children run around the store?
>>
>>36108035
Because the sooner you start the more kids you can have, and women don't have to work since being a mother is a full time job. Any woman who works and is a mother is neglecting hey children.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.