[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what actually happens after we die? someone here must know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1490488161143.jpg (147KB, 952x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490488161143.jpg
147KB, 952x600px
what actually happens after we die? someone here must know
>>
you go to heaven and fuck cunny for eternity
>>
>>36105767
I almost died durring a seizure and I was moving through nothing-ness, but it was like I was wadding through water.. I could feel, but when I looked down i couldnt see water,it was as if I didn't have legs at all
I could feel fucking terror, like I didn't want to go further but I was being forced to. My fiance appeared in the distance,like out of fog ,back turned. I tried to run for them, but they turned around and said... somthing and the next step I took I fell and woke up with my fiance crying and trying to hold me.
I have no idea what they told me in my seizure dream, I couldn't hear anything. No sound at all. They were smiling at me, this fucking knowing,concerned but proud smile idk it was like a mom smiling at you.
It fucked me up for days. I kept having nightmares about what they could have possibly said to me..
>>
>>36105767
Alternate reality.
You wake up in a state where you aren't dead
>>
>>36105767
What happens before you die?
>>
>>36105794
No traps? Not sure I'd like that place
>>
>>36106939
Correct. We ship the concious of a human (a suppressed part of the human mind) and make "it" do our bidding
>>
You go back to the eternal well of souls and while there you forget yourself, however due to the increasing human population and the finite amount of souls, you will at some point be sharing your soul across many different bodies at different ends of the universe, some bodies won't even have a soul, you will know them by their eyes.
>>
>>36105767
what do you mean what happens? from my point of view, you decay

from your point of view, there is no point of view. you don't exist. in a vaguely similar sense that a 10-hour long dream feels like it was only 10-minutes long, an infinity passes in no time for there's nothing to perceive it. life doesn't go on as you reach the point of death, anon, everything dies with you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.