[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the most you could hope to achieve this is "best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: C83kXK9V0AA6tyY.jpg:large.jpg (169KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
C83kXK9V0AA6tyY.jpg:large.jpg
169KB, 960x720px
this is the most you could hope to achieve
this is "best case scenario" in terms of love for a robot
>>
File: 1479252072385.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1479252072385.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>36105429
>two robots fall in love
this is actually beautiful OP
>>
>>36105429
tfw i realize how much i look like this girl and I should just kill myself tonight instead of putting it off any longer
>>
>>36105497
Or you could just go on a diet of 1000 calories per day
>>
>>36105429
I wan a fatty just not a blob
>>
>>36105513
ive gone from 376 to 313 over the last few months but idk. i'll still be gross even if I get down to a normal weight so its all fucked anyway
>>
>>36105465
it looks like hell to me
married life for them is probably her eating potato chips and rewatching sailor moon for the hundredth time while he plays JRPGs and old video games, date night is buffalo wild wings or pizza hut
>>
>>36105497
Learning how to say no to yourself when you're alone is all it takes to drop weight anon.
Start with little things.
If you feel an impulse for something, just say no and walk away.
Don't dwell on it. Just go do something that occupies your thoughts.
It really is just all about calories intake.
Drop the soda and sugary drinks, too.
I swear to you, that's half your weight, right there.
>t. ex-fatguy
>>
>>36105429
What if I don't wear nail polish? Would she be a little less heavy? Seems fair.
>>
File: 1481767743369.jpg (44KB, 486x546px) Image search: [Google]
1481767743369.jpg
44KB, 486x546px
>>36105587
It won't be a long marriage.
She'll be dead of a heart attack within ten years.
That, or Divayth Fyr will find her and return her to the Corprusarium.
Ends badly, either way.
>>
>>36105429
What do you think her vagina smells like?
>>
>>36105759

when the thighs tough, often it creates a pocket where bacteria can flourish and the smell is trapped

i can tell you it's not good, it's an indescribably horrible smell that cannot be compared to anything
>>
>>36105779
Try. I am honestly curious. I will NEVER go near anything like that, but the curiosity is killing me. Is it like roadkill or ballsweat or what?
>>
>>36105497
If you're serious, please don't
>>
>>36105759
sweaty burger king
>>
>>36105575
A nightmare.
People willingly abandon their humanity and reduce themselves to animal husks.
All instinct and dopamine slavery.
>>
>>36105569
Yeah you will. Your loose skin will be pretty fucking disgusting. You should have never gained so much weight. Better luck in the next life. Killing yourself is honestly your best bet, not gonna lie.
>>
I be forever alone or kill myself than be with someone 3 times my weight. It is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36105575
Oh please, you know they are much weirder than that. You make it sound better than is probably is. They are probably the kind of people that only people like them can relate to.
>>
>>36105940
I mean partially
>>
>>36105940
one or both of them definitely has a 'fursona'
>>
>>36105638
Hopefully he takes out life insurance on her
>>
>>36105940
>They are probably the kind of people that only people like them can relate to.
true for many robots
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.