[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: cactus in ur actus.jpg (17KB, 293x425px) Image search: [Google]
cactus in ur actus.jpg
17KB, 293x425px
My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Ludwig van Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Frederic Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. You might think I'm probably always busy going around and saving the world, but no, most people who know me would say I'm just a normal high school student. Ask me anything.

pic unrelated of course (it's sad I need to explain it) It's a representation of perfection, like me.
>>
>>36105427
>spot the brainlet
>"I have le superior music taste and muh IQ"
>found him
>>
My dad works at Nintendo too anon
>>
what are your thoughts on drug use?
ps: i'm so jealous of your brian, my iq is around 80 :(
>>
>>36105427
Why is your taste in music so unbearably basic?
>>
>>36105427
How does it feel to be a faggot?
>genuinely curious
>>
Smells like copypasta from a brainlet virgin.
>>
>took LSD
>iq shot up to 186

You are not perfect, I am perfect.
>>
>>36105427
Why is she handcuffed to the ladder?
>>
>>36105427

projective or associative synesthesia?
>>
>163
>""""genius-level""""

spotted the brainlet. call me one you're at 200+ IQ (aka NEET IQ level) as this is the true master race.
>>
>>36105427
It does not matter how intelligent you are, if you are highly unlikeable person, no one wants to be in the same space with.

>>36105976
>200+ IQ (aka NEET IQ level)
What makes you think that people who are not in education, employment or training, would generally have that high IQ? Are you seriously delusional?
>>
>>36105976
> brainlet doesn't even have 4 digits in his IQ.
>>
File: dagkjalfh.png (118KB, 289x331px) Image search: [Google]
dagkjalfh.png
118KB, 289x331px
>>36105427
lol if you're such a genius then why haven't you done anything with your life to benefit mankind?
>>
All these geniuses on 4chan wasting their potential :(
>>
>>36105427
>2017
>Not listening to Russian Rap
>Not listening to Greek Orthodox chants in English
>>
why are you mongoloids still falling for such an obvious bait
>>
>>36106625
Because my life is boring :(
>>
>>36105427
>Ludwig van Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Frederic Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries

It physically hurt reading this.
>>
>>36105427
>Ludwig van Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Frederic Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries
/Classical/ here. You literally just googled the most meme works of those composers. Fucking kys pleb. Your IQ is probably bait/163 in reality.
>>
>Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik
>Not Mozart's Requiem or any of his operas
you can get fucked you lazy idiot
>>
>no 6 digit iq or 300m starting

I hate to use it since it's so out of date but "lol".
>>
File: Blessed Nep.png (418KB, 548x780px) Image search: [Google]
Blessed Nep.png
418KB, 548x780px
>>36105427
Whoooooaaaaaaaaa
Can you get me a job at McDonald's, niggy?
>>
File: 1482267794350.jpg (136KB, 698x378px) Image search: [Google]
1482267794350.jpg
136KB, 698x378px
>>36105427
>Ludwig van Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Johann Sebastian Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Frederic Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Richard Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries.
>>
>>36105427
dude, nyEEECE!
>>
>>36105427
why do you listen to mediocre music anon?
>>
>>36105427
>listens to mainstream classical music
>"I have a taste in music"
>>
>>36105427
you literally listed a couple of pieces of classical music, i think i might have listened more classical music than you and i have a 115 iq. you don't have to be a genius to appreciate classical music.
also, i have this theory that people with huge iq are often exetremely autistic to the point where even if they learn a lot of things they don't actually understan them well, can confirm?
>>
>start at 125 IQ
>start doing IQ tests every evening
>1 week later at 140 IQ
>2 weeks later 155 IQ
I'm right behind you, faggot

I predict in a month or two I'll be literally telekinetic-tier ultragenius with 250 IQ
Mensa will bow before me

ps. IQ totally isn't a load of horseshit
>>
Any one who claims IQ doesn't mean anything has a low IQ and is upset/jealous over this fact.
>>
>>36105427
Cool, I'm the ghost of Kurt Cobain.
>>
File: Stupid test is stupid.png (26KB, 745x536px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid test is stupid.png
26KB, 745x536px
>>36109479
Doesn't. Mean. Shit.
>>
>>36109490
>online iq tests

lmao
>>
>>36109508
test.mensa.no/#

Go ahead and try it then anon. Lets see what you get.
>>
>>36109531
Online iq tests are literally worthless, you should do one in real life.
>>
>>36109541
Sounds like you're just a pussy afraid you'll get a lower score.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 284x178px
And yet you still can't get laid
>>

>Babby's first classical works

>hasn't explored the thousands of genres and subgenres that exist

at least make it more believable when you LARP you brainlet
>>
>>36105427
Sciences on their own are useless. Now if you're so damn clever, apply any of the shit you've learned.
>>
>>36110144
>muh gemres
Try again you faggot
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.