[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder is the final nail in the coffin that is dating culture.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lmiowwy6zpmzayprrpb7.jpg (32KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
lmiowwy6zpmzayprrpb7.jpg
32KB, 1252x1252px
Tinder is the final nail in the coffin that is dating culture.
>>
Disagree. It's a very useful tool to meet local people quickly, and finding the "one" is really just an elaborate process of elimination. Just because it doesn't work for us doesn't mean it's not valuable.
>>
>>36105269
eh no..

It enables womens capability to choose only the top of men. Stable societies rely on semi fair pair bonding. Shits been fucked for a while though desu, tinder is small change compared to letting women vote/work
>>
Agree. Fuck this shit. Oh, we care about how people look and one sentence. Fuck. Dating is terrible.
>>
I'm a bitter kissless virgin who rages at how easy it's to get pussy for everyone but me because I'm a piece of shit: the post.
>>
>>36105356
>Oh, we care about how people look and one sentence
How is that any different from real life? You're judged by your first impression and if you blow it, you're not getting another
>>
>>36105375
found the toastie roastie. go be maury povich trash somewhere else
>>
File: tinder gary.jpg (92KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
tinder gary.jpg
92KB, 700x1244px
was gary right?
or is he a sexist bigot?
>>
File: but i no poop.jpg (421KB, 1798x1176px) Image search: [Google]
but i no poop.jpg
421KB, 1798x1176px
Womon is degenerate
>>
>>36105401
>is he right
>likes sushi
>likes mini golf

No he's wrong and should feel wrong.
>>
>>36105399
Kissless virgins are so damn easy to trigger.
>>
>>36105387
that's the point. I have never gotten more attention in my life from anything I've ever done - any achievement, any award, any thought or any idea - than I have with a fucking selife. I hate that someone is making money off of it
>>
how do you respond to a girl who tries to start a conversation with a gify
>>
>>36105486

Is this supposed to phase anyone

Random anon passing through and I'm not sure repeating the same words with no added spice does anything.

You also realize you're playing into why we make fun of how you """"argue"""", right?
>>
>>36105242
Kind of sucks when you're talking to a girl and you have similar interests and you're chatting, but then they stop talking to you and you realize that some chad came by and hit them with an unoriginal pickup line and is probably dicking her down right now. The girl who said she wasn't looking for any hook ups and wanted a serious relationship. I'm not even terrible looking, I just don't get it.
>>
>"dating culture"
>"sexual market value"

That stratified hollywood playbook on how people who have the hots for eachother should act was always a bad joke and a very murican thing.
If both sides really feel want another bad enough they will cope and make it work. Anyone else can just go get wasted and deal with the drunk sex fallout next morning.
>>
>tfw chad and the good looking girls come to me

it's not their fault you have shit genes that arent suited to mating
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.