[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone doing online dating? Experiences?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20

File: 1485297893476.jpg (782KB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1485297893476.jpg
782KB, 1520x2688px
Anyone doing online dating?

Experiences?
>>
I have some experience with it, but if I post it, your threads is going to be nothing more than people REEEEEing at me
>>
doesn't work for me.
whisper and yik yak are better to find girls.
im probably just ugly but im kind of charismatic so i get the ladies by talking to them
>>
I occasionally lurk craigslist for strange anonymous sex but lately it's gone from 90% bot to 100% bot so I'm abandoning it
>>
>>36104660
>whisper and yik yak

Can you explain that? I don't know what either of those are or how you use them to meet girls.
>>
>>36104693
yik yak is for college normies to post stale memes and circle jerk over it

whisper is like tinder without the whore stigma attached to it, but still the same amount of whores
>>
Online dating doesn't work. You'll put up your profile and months will go by without anything happening.

Don't do it, it destroys your confidence.
>>
>>36104731
>whisper is like tinder without the whore stigma attached to it

Wut. So it's exactly the same? You just swipe peoples' pictures? How is that any better/different?
>>
File: 1491362456931.jpg (108KB, 1100x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1491362456931.jpg
108KB, 1100x1540px
>>36104741
>Online dating doesn't work. You'll put up your profile and months will go by without anything happening.
>Don't do it, it destroys your confidence.

I know. But it's been months since I last tried so my confidence has come back a bit again.

That means it's time to destroy it all over again.
>>
>>36104741
This. Unless you are top % of male, you'll be lucky to get a hit a week (and that's if you're working the dating site like a full time job AND have an attractive quirk in your personality)

Online dating for women is just like going to a mall full of veiny swinging cocks and they get everything for free. Why bother getting your bargain bin dick when they can go get Chad's
>>
>>36104803
Why not be Chad and in the top % then?
>>
>>36104780
>ew stacie you're on tindr? that's only for perverts, are you a ratchet slut?
>get this other dating app instead

That's the female brain for you. When whisper reaches levels of whoredom like Tindr has, all the women will abandon it and the males will follow
>>
>>36104830

Because I can't grow taller? Because I can't just get a new face? Because I can't change my race?

Are you dumb?
>>
>>36104803
So then how does an average to below average male meet women?
>>
>>36104879
You wait until women are 30, 300 pounds, with 3 kids by 3 different fathers, then maybe you'll stand a chance.
>>
>>36104602
I want to eat those beautiful holes
>>
File: 1489196358688.jpg (887KB, 2128x3083px) Image search: [Google]
1489196358688.jpg
887KB, 2128x3083px
When I had a POF account I would get around one message a week from a fat chick. I am short and ugly but rich.

I only messaged thin girls. I think I got one reply out of 30 or so messages before I got burned out and quit.
>>
>>36104879
Fuck tinder.

pof, okc, and bars.

I'm a legit master at pof and okc. You play a numbers game. You pick one thing on their profile, crack wise, make them smile. Make it a question, so they're tempted to respond.

After they respond, make your appropriate response to that "Haha! Me too. So what does a guy have to do to land a date with a girl that [throwback to earlier thing]?"

Gotten 5 gfs this way (I am now 35). And I'm a full on sperg in person. Just keep that style of conversation on the first date too.

Then you can reveal your powerlevel once she's emotionally committed.

Trolled 5 women into a relationship with me this way. Of course, they all eventually leave but it can be pretty great while it lasts.
>>
>>36104865
You're dumb if you think any of those have anything to do with being Chad. Now go back to bed, Stanley.
>>
>>36104963
>You pick one thing on their profile, crack wise, make them smile

Can you give an example or two? Just trying to get a sense of the tone you're using.

I've tried this and gotten nowhere. I'm pretty sure they see my face and NOPE the fuck out. I'm pretty sure there's nothing I could say that would make them reply.
>>
>>36104963
Haha you sound cool.
>>
>>36104995

Every tall, handsome, and white guy I know has gotten women on easy mode. Every short ugly Indian/Chinese guy I have known has struggled.

Also I'm not Stanley though you've called me him before.
>>
>>36104935
That's a tranny. You've never seen a real bagina, have you?
>>
>>36105019

No it's not. She just has no labia minora. Some girls don't. It's rare. or she had an aggressive labiaplasty.
>>
>>36104963
What kind of girls respond? Used up stacies that want to give a nice guy a shot? Introverted cat ladies? Tumblr girls? Completely normal lonely women?
>>
>>36104602
Met my bf on /soc/

He's pretty sweet, but also kinda dumb.
>>
>>36105017
>being this delusional

There are plenty of tall or handsome kissless virgins right here on /r9k/. Your problem is that you're a piece of shit. No girl wants a bf with a shit personality.
>>
>>36105037
It is. I have a short minora and it's nothing like OP. It's not even just the minora, it's the entire vulva that looks wrong.
>>
>>36105101
Gays don't count. You stick your penis in anything with a hole.
>>
>>36105101
>but also kinda dumb.

That's the last time you insult me tonight, slut. I'm coming over there and fucking your ass raw right now.
>>
>>36105101
I met my bf on 4chan too, but r9k instead. He makes me disgustingly happy
>>
>>36105104
>There are plenty of tall or handsome kissless virgins right here on /r9k

Those guys have autism.
>>
>>36105115
>>36105019
>female "robot" comes into thread
>disregards topic and starts shitposting about the random pic OP used because your vagina looks like a landmine went off in a kebab shop

Are you starting to understand why nobody wants you axewounds here?
>>
>>36105115

Disagreed. A vagina like the OP one is rare but it can exist. As stated, it just has an almost complete lack of labia minora. They are only present at the clitoral hood.

It's basically structurally the same as a prepubescent vagina.
>>
>>36105146
Autism? On /r9k/? You don't say!
>>
>>36104602
Been doing the online dating thing for years. Never even had a girl meet up with me, have talked to hundreds of girls. EVERY single one of them randomly ignores me out of NOWHERE and stops talking to me for no apparent reason, even after agreeing to go on a date.
>>
>>36105189

How do you take it emotionally and how have to you continued to try?

I have such a thin skin. After 5-10 girls ignore me I freak out and rage quit.
>>
>>36105203
Not him, but I just pretend they're NPCs in a video game who only exist on the app or site. One day the benevolent programmer will surely install a gf for me
>>
File: whisperconfession2[1].jpg (177KB, 500x719px) Image search: [Google]
whisperconfession2[1].jpg
177KB, 500x719px
>>36104660
>whisper

Isn't whisper this shit (attached)?

How does that work to pick up girls?
>>
>>36105223

Hahahaha fucking lol. Good game.
>>
>>36105203
I've given up at this point. It makes me seethe with rage how it keeps happening over and over, no matter how much they act like they like me. It's really driving me insane, actually. I feel like there's a curse on me.
>>
>>36105234
Yeah. You post some whisper. You can find posted whispers that are near you. Then you message them privately and boom. If you got the skillz you might score.
>>
>>36105251

How long do you talk to them before asking them on a date? What kind of date do you suggest?

I don't know if it's bullshit but I heard you're supposed to ask them out within 3-4 messages max.
>>
>>36104602
All my gfs/flings have been with girls I met online

Majority are busts and are generally 3 points uglier than their pictures. There are some good non-slut ones though. Current gf of 2 years was from pof.

>le all girls on dating sites are whores you retard you've been had

The only girl I've ever dated that I didn't meet on a dating site was a borderline retard that cheated on me with a literal nigger, so take that as you will.
>>
I'm going to have a jaw surgery soon (not for meme reasons tho) so I don't even try until then. Also I don't like tricking people with angles and lightning since they'll see how ugly u are IRL anyways.
>>
>>36105256

Yeah but how do you know if they're even dudes/girls? Or fat chicks? you're going based on this?
>>
File: boiled.png (13KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
boiled.png
13KB, 800x712px
>>36104963

This guy is doing it right.

Finding a woman who like you for 'you' is a naive myth. You have to rope them in and slowly reveal your power level, like boiling a frog.

I don't use dating sites anymore. They are full off ugly sjws now, when tinder got big most remotely attractive girls abandoned traditional dating sites like pof and okcupid.
>>
>>36105316
>I don't use dating sites anymore

So what do you use?
>>
>>36105341
The online registry of the local elementary school
>>
>>36105295
They usually have a profile that says range of age and gender. Also if they are fat then you'll have to find out. For example this afternoon I was talking to one and then she showed me her picture and I told her I was not interested anymore.
>>
>>36105316
What is pof? Haven't heard of that one
>>
>>36105397
>pof

Plenty of Fish
>>
>>36105368

Interesting. Maybe I'll give it a try. I know it's gonna sting when they see my face and reject me. I think the rejection's probably easier when it's up front than after they get to know you and then NOPE on your face.
>>
File: a9dd71b9f1974a76.png (65KB, 709x561px) Image search: [Google]
a9dd71b9f1974a76.png
65KB, 709x561px
>>36105341
Nothing.

Last time I had a date was 2013. I tried tinder for a bit, but I couldn't adapt. Emojis are gay as fuck. It's not that I couldn't get a match either, I used it for a few months and I had dozens. Girls don't give you anything to work with on their profiles, most descriptions are 10 words tops, usually less. I truely think most people who use that app just do so for an ego boost.
>>
>>36105410
Thanks anon I'll give it a tryyyy

Dndjdy
>>
>>36105483
That's something that pissed me off with tinder. As a guy (from robots to chads) you're judged by the full package. You have to study, draft, proof read, forward it to a collegue for a critique, rewrite, then submit it

Girls literally just put a bunch of vapid inane bullshit and emojis on their profile, then have the gall to shit talk on males for their description "being too short/long, too boring/trying too hard, overly descriptive / not enough details"
>>
File: rp.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
rp.png
9KB, 239x211px
>>36104602
>Be me
>get contacted by woman with no picture on Okcupid
>talk to her for an hour
>spend all night listening to her try orgasm on phone, she can't
>too tired to go to lectures
>sleep all day
>go out to dinner with her that night
>fat 2/10 hambeast
>first date conversation topics include her having PCOS, her being raped by her dad until she was 18, and BDSM clubs she likes to go to with her 6'8 Chad friend "Luke"

What the fuck
>>
>>36105423
Just try to get a couple of good pictures. Play with angles and shit and you'll be okay.
>>
>>36105685

hahahaha okay bro. That will fix my face.

I know you mean well, but...
>>
>>36105682
>first date conversation topics include her having PCOS, her being raped by her dad until she was 18, and BDSM clubs she likes to go to with her 6'8 Chad friend "Luke"

Lemme guess, you still paid for the date
>>
>>36105682

Fucking LOL.

I guess it can always be worse.
>>
>>36105682
>>spend all night listening to her try orgasm on phone, she can't

This is my favorite part.

wtf
>>
>>36105723
Never pay for theirs on a first date. Always meet at cafe where you each pay upfront. This goes to fems too. Some guys act entitled if you consume something they bought, even a $1 coffee.
>>
Older guy on good fee paying site. Got a few hits, so doing better than most. Fail completely as all want ultra top tier men. Final straw was meeting a woman who met six guys prior to me, all high status, and nexted all six. Deleted profile and gave up all hope.
>>
Does anyone else get messaged first by women but then log out for a few months because you don't have social skills and also remember you already have a bf and hobbies?
>>
>>36104602
Is that vagina legal?
>>
>>36106068
If you knew the truth, would it REALLY affect your boner?
>>
>>36105967

Which site? I'm 35. You?
>>
>>36104602
Tried it and got exactly zero messages.
Probably because I can't stick around long enough because it takes too much of my time and I hate it. Also, I would include my interests in my bio and it might have filtered out the normies.
>>
>>36106271
>and it might have filtered out the normies
Are you telling me women don't like grown men whose hobbies include watching japanese cartoons and playing video games while arguing with random people on 4chan
>>
>>36104602
yep

i found your mother on tinder so we arranged a group meeting

it was pretty intense familia
>>
>>36106298
I am telling you that dating sites aren't worth it.
>>
>>36104602
>Absolutely perfect pussy
>Probably has taken 20 miles of dick and has 10 different STDs
Feels bad man
>>
>>36104602
Can't get tinder to send me a confirmation message. Does it know I have a fake facebook or something?
>>
>>36106600
>Does it know I have a fake facebook or something?
I had a completely fake one with just 3 pictures or so and it worked.
>>
>>36106298
kekekekyfyh
>>
File: 1471363142527.png (217KB, 608x455px) Image search: [Google]
1471363142527.png
217KB, 608x455px
>had egf for 3 years, kinda
>2 years into online relationship, after meeting twice for 2 months total, I moved countries to be with her
>12 months later I was back in my home country, heartbroken and more mentally damaged than I was before meeting her
>didn't even get to lose my virginity

it wasn't typical online dating, though. we met through an mmo and things just naturally happened, I assumed she was a guy for a month before she added me to Steam and had her pic as her
>>
>>36106683
>knew her for 2 months
>didn't get laid
Should've ended it there as it was going nowhere
>lived with a girl for 12 months
>didn't get laid
You should've just ended your life there for being so fucking stupid
>>
>>36106708
her family is very very religious, her not so much, but she believed heavily in the sanctity of virginity. I was a fool, yes.
>>
>>36104602
>meet a girl online, not a dating website
>talk for a few weeks
>realise we live in the same county
>still never hang out irl
>for 7 months we messaged atleast 300+ times a day
>2 weeks ago
>"hey anon im going to be in your town today, want a ride to my place?"
>still lives with parents who we're strangely ok with her having some random autistic kid over
>small talk with mom and end up learning this is the first time shes had anyone over in 3 months and she always talks about me
>watch koboyashis maid dragons for a while then some scary movies
>shes physically playfull the whole time
>sliding her leg between mine, making me grab her around the waist, laying on my chest
>too autistic to realise shes into me
>hang out again next week
>same stuff basically, anime and being physical
>get message when I get home
>she asks if im actually not interested because I never reacted to her flirting
>muh autism blocked it out the whole time
>damn right im interested
>get a gf without even trying
>going back to her place tomorrow to hopefully do something lewd since its our first time hanging out as bf and gf
I dont know how this fucking situation came to be but soon I dont think I could actually call myself a robot anymore
>>
>>36106153
Newspaper website in the UK.
>>
>>36106600

Wouldn't let me on either. It's apparently a common issue but no one can say why. I don't know if I should thank them from saving me from the humiliation of no matches or hate them for preventing me from losing my wizard hat.

Either way, I gave up.
>>
>>36106806
This was a good read. I hope things work out for ya.
>>
>>36106806
you'll be back
I'd just like to remind everyone here that even when things start temporarily looking up, you'll probably still be back
>>
File: 1486267125866.png (1MB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486267125866.png
1MB, 767x1024px
>>36106972
No problem! Im just really nervous and its nice to type it all out to remind myself its going to be pretty hard to sperg up this relationship, and I hope they work out too! Have a good night/morning anon
>>
>>36104830
Why not be woman then?
>>
>>36107008
I met my wife online 10 years ago on shitty-ass craigslist. I couldn't ask for a better woman. I'm so shy i'd never meet someone irl, so i was pretty lucky.
>>
>>36105189
Did you send dick pic? Dick pic always works
>>
Online dating is for women and Chad. It's not for me.
>>
>>36106806
good original luck anon
>>
>>36106806
lmao you're probably too scared to make a move
just go for it anon you know she wants you
>>
>>36105682
Had similar experience.

>Find date on okcupid.
> Meet up
> She is ham beast, must have used several year old pic on profile
> Eats chocolate cookie as we walk to pub and says "I'm in the process of losing weight"
> Order beer for us at oub. When i come back to our table she's making out with some random dude (not even chad)
> Drink bith beer myself and goes home
>>
>>36107157
Im absolutely terrified to, I dont want to fuck up and make her feel uncomfortable or not be able to satisfy her. Spent lots of today reading articles about everything from fucking to kissing and I still dont really know what im doing. I hope once im there the testosterone can take over and I realize what im supposed to do but for some reason I think im just going to freeze up and start crying or something equaly dumb
>>
>met a girl(female) on r9k after chatting with her in some thread
>got her skype info
>talk for a while and become pretty good friends
>start flirting after a while
>end up sending nudes and doing lewd shit
>we start doing some /bdsm/ stuff and slave shit
>we are planning to save up so we can meet up irl

life is pretty good my dudes
>>
>>36107219
normals evacuate
>>
>>36107218
>I rather not try than fail
I know that feel bro
>>
File: 98423479.png (170KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
98423479.png
170KB, 500x376px
>>36107248
>we are both virgins and neets
>we both dont have any friends other than online
>we both dont leave the house
>we both suffer from depression and anxiety shit

>normals
hmm
>>
>>36107286
>Have each other
>Have friends, even online
>Plan on meeting irl
Normals
>>
>>36107002
crab bucket

orignasdgas;saf
>>
>>36106806
>meet a girl online
Where exactly did you meet her? I want to meet qt girls online too.
>>
File: 1484815626190.png (72KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
1484815626190.png
72KB, 1000x571px
Okcupid and Plenty of Fish were pretty good a couple years ago. Now they are full of fat SJWs. I lost my virginity to someone I met online.

>2009, 19 years old.
>made POF account, not intending on actually meeting anyone.
>focus on suppressing my power level though intense normie mental training.
>Get talking to emo qt who's 20.
>She actually wants to meet up.
>After we meet up we hang out and nothing sexual happens.
>I get a text from her saying I'm 'cute', but soon after get another one saying she though she was sending it to someone else.
>maybe she's just embarrassed?
>we meet up twice more, on the third time she invites me to cuddle with her.
>thought she wanted the D, but she infact just wanted to cuddle, though she agrees to have sex anyway.
>embarrass myself by only lasting 3 minutes, I didn't tell her it was my first time though.
>jokingly saw "was that the worst sex ever right?", she doesn't see my joke and agrees.
>Bullshit her by saying "I'm out of practise".
>She pulls out a piece of paper and writes something down, then complains about how her iphone 3g is getting fixed.
>I ask what she's writing.
>it's a my name, age, a score of 1 out of 5 and the number 42.

Turns out she was some kind of disgusting roastie. I was the 42n'd person she slept with, and she had to keep a list (normally stored on her iphone 3g) because there were too many to remember. When she texted me earlier calling me cute, apparently that was actually for another guy she was also sleeping with.

The moral of the story, you can lose your virginity using a dating site, but most women who will to fuck someone they met online are slutty used up roasties.

pic related
>>
>>36107655
>it's a my name, age, a score of 1 out of 5 and the number 42.
>actually showing you
Thats fucking rough. I've got a list of women I've done, but thats mostly due to failing memory and I don't want to forget.
There's only two in the list tfw your memory of them both is slowly fading Like tears in the rain
>>
>people ITT talking about getting messages first

I never ever got messaged firsy. I actually got so few positive replies that I swore off of online dating.
Before that I thought I was at least sort of attractive.
>>
>lots of chicks claiming to be bi but, only looking for lez love.
>lots of ugly try hard girls.
>lots of meh girls with personalities to match.

I either got ignored, rejected via message or ghosted after the 2nd or 3rd date.
Well there was one chick but, I did manage to fuck god she was a gross whore. That relationship was 3 months online (she was moving to my city) and died not even a week into her actually being with me irl.

Never again.
>>
My buddy got his current "fiancee" online but it really fucked him over in the end, IMO. He's so passive that he lets her walk all over him and she's changed him so much it's not even funny. As for me, personally, I'd like to think I wouldn't stoop that low despite the fact it's becoming more socially accepted and I'm looking to be permavirgin anyway.
>>
>write about 30 messages without image
>about 10 replies
and there a possible outcomes I've experienced
1st
>chat quite a lot
>suddenly she stops
2nd
>chat quite a lot
>manage to get a date
>the date goes fine
>after that she stops replying
3rd
>chat quite a lot
>manage to get a date
>she is fat as fuck
>nope.jpg, abort mission
4th, the rarest
>chat quite a lot
>manage to get a date
>she is cute
>manage to meet her multiple times
>she meets a chat
>fuck_my_life.jpg

there is no winning in dating game.
>>
>>36108074
>she meets a chat
meant chad. Don't drink alcohol kids
>>
It's pretty much hopeless if you're in your mid-twenties and still living at home. There are 8+/10 girls that will literally be in a relationship and/or fuck you just to live with you.
>>
Mostly ignored. The rest who reach out to me are fat ugly roasties and used up women my age looking for someone to take care of them and their kid
>>
File: mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg (1MB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg
1MB, 3333x2500px
>>36104602
Good looking guy here. I'm about 8/10 unironically, aesthetically... basically a neet with one group of friends and never had a gf.

I get plenty of female attention on online dating Tried tinder (1000+ matches), pof, bumble and okc. Tinder is literally just pic related, I've matched with 8+/10s but I'm not enough to pull dates from those girls. Think I met about 6 girls off Tinder. Lost my virginity to the first one I met and made out with 3 more recently. Bumble is like Tinder except it's even more hypergamous. Hard to even match above 6/10.

Have also tried pof and okc, got plenty of likes and replies on those sites, unlike how I see many guys complaining they can't even get a reply. Ended up deleting them because mostly low tier females inhabit them, the only decent girls seem to be on tinder because it's the most normie and socially acceptable, except it seems you have to be a true chad to get those kind of girls from it.

Overall it's a nice confidence boost. I had (and still kinda have) low self esteem, never even thought I was good looking or that a girl could like me until I was 21, but it doesn't make me happy or really solve anything. I'm still here on /r9k/ complaining about >no gf. Seems that unless you are a true chad, better just to try meeting in person.

The biggest problem with online dating or at least how it is now, is that obviously there's no dynamic like you have in person. You can't use normal human interaction like body language or whatever to flirt, show interest, build attraction etc. A guy who maybe a girl wouldn't find "attractive" on some dating site/app, might actually find this guy attractive in person due to personality and overall persona. But since it's so shallow and just purely looks based this would rarely happen online. So it's heavily stacked against all but the most physically attractive guys. Sure you could fit some other niche like girls that like big muscles or beards etc but overall looks is the main factor.
>>
Gf and I broke up yesterday.

Aside from my crippling heartbreak, I've signed up on a dating site and see what's out there.

Made a pretty sweet profile, I think.

Will only hit on 50+ women, though. I've had that work once before.

Women my own age? Hah, forget about it. I stand no chance
>>
File: dean.gif (2MB, 350x194px) Image search: [Google]
dean.gif
2MB, 350x194px
Reposting from women's hate since no one gave a shit
I wish I never tried this bullshit, I was complacent with my loneliness before but not anymore.
>match with some 10/10
>small talk for a week then lewd talk ensues
>she basically says she would be my cumdump slut and goes on about how she would suck my dick even while I sleep
>climax of the conversion she sends nude pics and me dick pics
>then absolutely no response for a week even though she's read my pm's and she's online

This shit fucking destroyed me and my confidence, she's probably met some chad and it's making me mad as fuck.
Atleast have the courtesy of telling me to fuck off so I can rest in peace.
JUST
>>
>>36109350
Post nudes

Rigginalaol
>>
>>36104830
I'm a 7 / 10 and that's PRETTY GOOD I thought but the only women who hit on me in online dating (Tinder included) are FAT, being fat is automatic 1 / 10 to me but why would women go for me a 7 / 10 when they can have all the 10 / 10s they want even if they're a 3 / 10
>>
>>36109350
Even worse in real life.
>girl is super into you
>fuck a couple of times
>stops responding to texts
>all messages read
Blatantly found somebody better looking but the least they could do is acknowledge you exist and say, "Hey anon, found someone else", instead of leaving you in limbo.
post nudes
>>
I'm a 7 / 10 male and only 1 / 10s swipe right on me
>>
>>36109396
This same exact thing happened to me just a week ago. We had great fun together, great sex, everything was going great. And then out of nowhere she ghosts me.

At least have basic fucking courtesy to say it's over.
>>
>>36109396
>>36109486
forget about these roasties. they're obviously worth nothing if all they do is jump from cock to cock like some kind of drug
>>
>>36104660
If you're being truthful that you actually can pick up girls, it is probably the hardest pill the males on this board will ever attempt to swallow, but it's very true that if you're a smooth talker with at least a bare minimum 5/10 face and body combo, you can get your average girl. Not these prissy big headed 8-10/10 cunts but your average girl you'd take home to mom. I have a friend whose looks are sub par but man can he make a girl laugh and feel good and that just makes their panties drop.
>>
>tfw fat 3/10 butter golem messages me
>tfw I ask her if she owns stock in Cheetos Corporation as my first response to her
>tfw she chews me out for the next 10 minutes for being an asshole

Needless to say, online dating hasn't been going great for me
>>
>>36109396
>>36109486
fucking idiots
you dont text them
texting them all the time makes you look like a thirsty beta
>>
>make an account on match.com
>realise while trying to describe what I do and my hobbies that I have almost nothing
>stop

I feel like Tinder would honestly be easier but I don't want sluts either.
>>
hello i am looking for an online GF please respond
>>
>>36109496
She's not that type. I'll just never know why she suddenly wanted to escape.

>>36109539
>kissless virgin thinking he can give advice on dating
You don't know the situation at all. If you had ever been on a date with a girl you'd know girls are prone to doing this shit.
>>
is there a website for dating weebs or something?
all I do is play raw eroge and watch animu.
>>
File: 1489656511685.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489656511685.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>matched a girl on Tinder
>asked wether she wanted to netflix and chill
>says yes
>actually comes over
>watch a movie
>go for a kiss be they end, make out
>sits on my lab, rubbing her crotch against my dick
>fuck, suck and lick for over an hour

only about half the girls reply to me, about 2/5 are down to fuck, of those only one out of maybe six actually met up. It's really just a numbers game
>>
>>36109609
its happening to you because they see you as a pussy

never ask them for anything
if they want something from you,make them work for it
you have to act like you dont care

its the easiest shit,why the fuck do you think women are into assholes?Even those assholes arent real assholes,they just act that way.

never show emotions,most women are afraid of emotions
>>
>>36104949
Yep my experience, but replace fat bitches with trannys
>>
>>36109676
>le women are into assholes meme
It's more than obvious you have never been on a date. Stop posting.
>>
>>36109671
don't you find it weird to have sex with someone you've basically never met? like you just met and now you're having sex. seems kind of degenerate and it just feels "wrong", like there's no emotion or anything, just glorified masturbating.

maybe it's just me and i'm too much of a moralfag for this kind of stuff
>>
>>36104668
>craigslist for hook-ups
how retarded can you be. there are more lesbians than straight females on there.
now fuck off normalfags.
>>
>>36109671
That's a there is to it. So many /r9k/ posters could get laid off tinder but won't even try. It really is a numbers game for everyone, including Chad.
>>
>>36109676
>never show emotions,most women are afraid of emotions
Fucking this. I got to a point with one girl where I went full backstory (seeing each other for a year or so), red indian single tear style. Then she went weird and gradually filtered herself out of my life.

>>36109711
Sometimes you get a proper connection with random people and it just happens. Sounds like you're a moralfag though, go get some puss.
>>
>>36104602
I met a really cool girl on bumble.
We've hung out 3 times now and kissed her yesterday.
Now that was after 3 years of shitty luck with tinder.
Worst tinder date was when I met a girl who had hot pictures, but was way way fatter in person and also possibly autistic. She literally would only speak when spoken to and respond with one word or sentence answers. Most awkward person I have ever been around. Needless to say I never spoke to her again after dropping her off.
>>
>>36109742
>Sometimes you get a proper connection with random people and it just happens

yeah maybe if you meet in person first. not just talking on an app for less than a day then just coming over and having sex
>>
>>36109529
You got match? Fucking semi-chad gtfo
>>
>>36109683
Lucky bastard
Originally
>>
I got my first like (ok cupid) since I started a month ago, it's a fat black chick should I just message her and try to have some fun or should I stop being a picky faggot
>>
File: animegirlsdontexist.jpg (183KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
animegirlsdontexist.jpg
183KB, 600x450px
>chat with girl and she's really, really fun to be around
>we're both kinda honest and she tells me she doesn't like me
>tell her I don't like getting fond of someone who doesn't like me and never will
>mfw she told me I'm the smartest guy she's met yet
Well at least I got a compliment out of it
>>
>>36104602
Online dating is shit. You need to go through means that favor men more in the male to female ratio.
>>
>>36104602
Closest thing I tried was that kik matcher. I met an introverted anxiety ridden cutie who was into furry shit like I am. But she's on the other side of the fucking country.
>>
Met my first girlfriend on Omegle. She flew across Europe to meet me and then I did the same a month later. Best 1 month and 10 days of my life.
Yes, the internet can be nice.
>>
>>36106806
>>she asks if im actually not interested because I never reacted to her flirting
Sorry mate, this means you missed your chance.
When they say this it means you have entered the friendzone.
>>
Tried meet.me, went on 2 dates out of the 30 girls that talked to me. First girl disappeared off the face of the earth The second girl was sweet but nothing happened with her, we became good friends and we now hit the gym together. We talked, i was lonely and i wanted a friend, she was new in town and just wanted a friend. Honestly I'm fine with it, sex just complicates things and at the least she got me /fit/.

Tried tagged, went on 2 dates, both were a bust first girl cat fished me, second girl used angle shots. Talking to another girl that lives near by but she rarely responds

Tried tinder, all i get are bots, i look better now thanks to my exercise routine so im trying not to date below my standard. I quit tinder.

Any apps worth a download?
>>
>>36106089
Yes my dick has an approval system
>>
File: IMG_0638.png (61KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.png
61KB, 750x1334px
I wanted to get an exact number of what my success rate is like on dating sites (I'm using tinder, match, okc, bumble)

This is the number of women I've messaged since January 1st that either ignored me or we texted for a bit. I've had maybe 10 first meetings, all of whom ghosted me. No sex at all.

I wish someone could tell me what's wrong with me.
>>
Tried Craigslist for the hell of it. Its dangerous but it cuts to the chase when they land. The w4m are generally bots or really fat and ugly chicks or hookers, ww4m prostitutes, the gems and im sorry to say this is mw4m, but thread carefully it could be a bi sexual couple looking for a 3rd or a guy and his wife with a cuckold fetish. Those are the ones i generally do, the wifeys are usually cute.
>>
>>36104963
I hope you die tomorrow you fat piece of shit
>>
File: 1447194545411.jpg (273KB, 857x634px) Image search: [Google]
1447194545411.jpg
273KB, 857x634px
>>36104602
>tfw dysphoria gets worse when i look at that pic

reeee
>>
>>36107182
>> Eats chocolate cookie as we walk to pub and says "I'm in the process of losing weight"

Fuckin LOL.

You guys and these experiences.
>>
>>36108126
>There are 8+/10 girls that will literally be in a relationship and/or fuck you just to live with you.

Uh nope. I live in a million dollar house by myself (just a small bungalo, expensive city) and girls don't reply to me online.
>>
>>36109350

You were probably getting catfished for your dick pics. She was probably a gay dude.
>>
>>36111427
>You need to go through means that favor men more in the male to female ratio.

There are no such means.
>>
>>36113517
Heh never thought about it this way, that's some pretty elaborate plan just to get my dick pics.

This somehow makes me feel better, if that's the case she atleast never existed anyways.
>>
>>36107655
OKC is full of SJWs. PoF mostly avoids that in my area.

My biggest problem is that so few girls look appealing to me. I can't send the amount of messages I need to get any success as I only notice like 1 girl a month worth it.
>>
>>36114238
>Heh never thought about it this way, that's some pretty elaborate plan just to get my dick pics.
>This somehow makes me feel better, if that's the case she atleast never existed anyways.

There are plenty of weird losers who do this all day. Guys have been arrested for doing it with Chad pics to underage girls. People even have Chad omegle videos they use for getting girls naked on that.

They get a thrill out of it. Catfishing. Think about it. What are the odds a 10/10 girl wanted you in the first place? And wanted your dick pics? Then disappeared?

It's all very improbable. By there are loads of gay guys catfishing. It's very common.
>>
File: urself.png (35KB, 805x556px) Image search: [Google]
urself.png
35KB, 805x556px
>>36112013
It's simple anon, JBY!
>>
>>36114366
Thanks a lot anon, I couldn't care less about the cock pictures the gay dude can just keep it.

Now that I think about it, it all makes sense now he was very evasive about me getting her number. I just though I could just get it later but it was the gay dude who just wanted to keep appearances.
I guess he was very good at lowering my guard most fakes were very obvious to me.

No longer mad many thanks anon I was depressed as fuck.
>>
File: OKC_loseallhopeyewhoenterhere.gif (1MB, 360x156px) Image search: [Google]
OKC_loseallhopeyewhoenterhere.gif
1MB, 360x156px
>Like girl on OK Cupid
>She likes me back
>send her a nice message
>she ignores you
>>
>>36105189
All about timing. You need to push for a date after the 5th response
>>
>>36105265
Yeah pretty much. Most chats that move to 8 responses don't got anywhere.
Look st her profile for clues of what she wants to brag about and ask those questions. Usual go to is family, pets, vacation.
Date somewhere public, this is more like a interview then anything. Coffee shops are neutral places. If you are more skilled and she seems easy a bar is a good place as well.
>>
>>36105682
Okcupid is free and you are dealing with the lowest of the low because of it.
At least you got those warning signs on the first date anon
>>
>>36105017
>Every short ugly Indian/Chinese guy I have known has struggled.

Then stop going after white women ya faggot

Also just plan a trip back to your native country and flash some money at those desperate dark stacies.
>>
>>36114519
So much fucking wrong with that picture
>>
>>36115729

It has nothing to do with the race of women I go for. I go for any and all.

I don't have a "native country". I'm mixed race and my parents weren't even born in the countries of their background ethnicities.

I only speak English too.
>>
>>36116251
do you have a peenlet by any chance?
>>
>>36116251
This is why I am against race mixing so damn much. You have no culture to fall back like asian men do.

I've seen tons of qt asian women with 4/10 guys, and vice versa.
>>
>>36116383

Well I look mostly Indian but even when I did cold approach in bars/clubs brown girls responded no better or worse than girls of any other race.

>>36116271

5.5x4.6 or so.
>>
>>36104602
I met my girlfriend in a yahoo chatroom back in 2007 inbetween playing World of warcraft The Burning Crusade dungeons.
It was a dungeon BDSM room mainly inhabited by financial dommes and a few submissive males, I ended up talking to her about music and we used to watch a few youtube videos together.

In the end I went up to see her and we had sex in a hotel, it was pretty awesome but I lost it twice. She was older, by almost 10 years and had 2 kids both almost teenagers.
Been with her since then, we both just sit around on the internet and I play videogames, I'm in my 30's now (we met when I was mid twenties)
AMA
>>
>>36116487
>5.5x4.6 or so.
>or so.

oh lad
>>
>>36116571
Did you have kids with her?
>>
>>36116595

Well it's been a long time since I measured it down to millimeter. Also it fluctuates with erection strength. I am not in the mood to get an erection now to measure exactly.
>>
>>36116638
no, I kinda want kids though
>>
>>36104633
Why are you even on this board then?

oh fucking hell orgasm
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.