[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad Friend General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Chad and me.jpg (33KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Chad and me.jpg
33KB, 640x640px
Post stories about your Chad friends

Me on Left, Chad on right

> Met Chad through older brother
> Chad lives next door and invites himself over one day
> Chad walks in to see me playing Persona 2
> I explain to him how to play and what the game is about
> Chad tells me that Persona 2 sounds like a game that faggots play
> My parents aren't home
> Chad invites over his GF and bros
> Chad, Stacy, and bros drink my parents alcohol
> Parents find out the next day and take away my psp for 3 months
> Parents lose psp
> I never finish Persona 2
> Thank you chad
>>
File: a3wr7kgb7tmy.jpg (126KB, 1272x1536px) Image search: [Google]
a3wr7kgb7tmy.jpg
126KB, 1272x1536px
>chad friend tells me i'll never get anywhere without facial aesthetics no matter what
>he tells me he lookmaxxed his jawline via gum chewing and cheek fillers
>i decide to stop lifting weights and swallow the bogpill (this was back in 2010)
>chewing gum didn't work
>go to plastic surgeon he gives me an insane price
>work 2 years as wagecuck to afford it
>go to seoul to do the plastic surgery
>
>>
Are you on our left or your left? Dude on our left is better looking than dude on your left.

Neither one is chad tho.
>>
>>36104583
Thank you for saying so! He was Chad at heart
>>
>>36104505
That's awful! How much did the surgery cost?
>>
File: freddie-prinze-jr.jpg (100KB, 652x434px) Image search: [Google]
freddie-prinze-jr.jpg
100KB, 652x434px
>>36104363
Guy on the left looks a little like Freddie Prinze Jr, but without the Hispanic
>>
>>36104619
about $9000
>>
>>36104673
shit. Who were you a wagecuck for?
>>
>>36104642
>Freddie Prinze Jr
Thank you!!! I love the Scooby Doo movie!
>>
File: squatting chads.png (568KB, 640x418px) Image search: [Google]
squatting chads.png
568KB, 640x418px
>>36104363
No stories but here's a few chads that used to tolerate me. I'm the black manlet. Chads aren't bad people, they're usually very sociable and charismatic which is why they're better than you. They're so alpha that they can extend kindness towards as a further act of alphaness (throwing you the proverbial bone). Chads are usually cool, not bullies.

Pick a random guy and I'll tell you about them.
>>
>>36104945
Totally agree! This chad in particular got my psp lost forever though. Dude in the yellow hat looks cool. What's a good story about him?
>>
File: IMG_20151010_211958.jpg (401KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151010_211958.jpg
401KB, 1600x900px
>>36104992
>majored in fine arts
>is literally an eccentric painter for a living
>qt 3.14 aryan gf
>perhaps transcends past chad and enters uber-chad, the guy that gets laid every weekend and is well-respected by everyone, inculding adults
>chain smoker + rapper
>>
>>36104945
>>36104945
Only the one second from the left looks remotely Chad, though I admit your posture is much more beta than the other two.
>>
>>36104715
my dads farm
>>
>start uni mid year
>shit im gonna have no friends
>sitting on bed first night
>chad walks in
>we're going out, wanna come?
>get drunk with him and his mates
>become best mates
>start working out together
>live together for a while
Being around him rubbed off a bit and im a lot less autistic now. t-thanks chad.
>>
File: 1481395377611.jpg (65KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1481395377611.jpg
65KB, 400x388px
>>36105143
This. This is a true Chad. When people present chad as a dick here that's not a real Chad. Chads are the ultimate bros.They're at the top of Maslow's Hierarchy, they have no reason to be dicks. Only insecure people are dicks. Chads are fully self-actualised and only want to help betas reach their level (although they do not understand how much their genetics and upbringing has allowed them to reach their level). They mean well and genuinely believe that you could be like them if you would just be confident and be yourself.
>>
>>36104945
Damn dude you're black as hell. You're Africa black. How many generations have you lived here?
>>
>>36104505
>That gyno
Plz get your bitch tits drained
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.