[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go Vegan >life improves in every way possible >even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1325.jpg (66KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1325.jpg
66KB, 499x499px
>go Vegan
>life improves in every way possible
>even regrow my fucking hair back

vegan master race
>>
>become vegan
>penis gets larger
>>
idk why I take the bait, but hell tell me more man, how come? especially the hair part
>>
>>36104312

a lot of food blocks the blood flow in your body, preventing proper circulation from happening and naturally lowering the health of cells, like hair cells ofc

things like dairy food especially clog your shit up, and things like watermelon do the exact opposite, and clear up your system pretty fast

still need a balanced diet of correct nutrients but that can be done without meat
>>
>>36104187
So how bald were you and how much grew back? Asking for a friend
>>
>>36104187
that's cool and all but how will i get gains?
>>
>>36104187
>tfw went vegan
>started to fell depressed
>never went away
>didnt see any benefits

What did veganism mean by this?
>>
>>36104503
>that's cool and all but how will i get gains?
if you are being serious, protein is really not a problem with any diet if you give even a small amount of fuck about it

there's plenty of vegan protein sources, and meat is not even a particularly good source of protein

>>36104530
your problem is likely that you weren't taking b12 supplements - not just vegans, but everybody should be taking these supplements.

having a b12 deficiecy can cause many issues in your body, among them depression

you probably also experienced occasional "brain fog", and experienced crashing or feeling very tired pretty early in the afternoons.

everybody, not just vegans, is likely deficient in some vitamin or another if they don't account for it, this doctor talks about some of the common things people are deficient in -
http://treeoflifecenterus.com/blog-posts-by-gabriel-cousens-m-d-deficiencies-on-a-meat-based-diet-2/

note that he says that virtually everyone tested from a b12 supplement - regardless of what your diet is or what your opinion is on supplements, try taking this. It will probably help you.
>>
enjoy your fucking b vitamins and iron deficiency you fucking idiot
>>
>>36104658
i already took this for a while and still felt depressed. i guess my life just sucks tremendously.
>>
>Become vegan
>Grow another 6 inches
>Hair grows back
>Penis is now 7" long
>Body mass increases, 3% body fat
>Get all the PHDs
>Virgin women ringing my door bell asking me to marry them
>I wake up, struggle to roll over with my tiny, protein-less muscles and see a reflection of myself
>"If I only had become a fat mcdonalds anon"
>>
there's no reasons to not be fat if you don't care about women
>>
File: 1470369147745.jpg (51KB, 560x746px) Image search: [Google]
1470369147745.jpg
51KB, 560x746px
>>36105424
>there's no reasons to not be fat if you don't care about women
maybe if you give a shit about your appearance or quality of life
>>
>>36104698
>enjoy your fucking b vitamins and iron deficiency you fucking idiot
you should probably do some research before making assumptions anon
>>
>>36104187
The best part is the really fast easy shits
>>
>>36104187
>even regrow my fucking hair back

Proof? I've heard of people regrowing hair from juicing greens
>>
File: 1491361909601.png (17KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491361909601.png
17KB, 650x650px
>when a vegan meme at me they are perfectly healthy despite developing as a lad fed animal byproducts by their parents and they didn't adopt the veganism meme until they were nearly fully developed in their late teens
Go give your newborn son a vegan diet he'll be a manlet no testosterone microdick fag and my carnist lad will fuck him up daily.
>>
File: zFTVl9Un4C8.jpg (52KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
zFTVl9Un4C8.jpg
52KB, 556x720px
i ve been vegan since end of feb because the christian orthodox church requires you to fast in this way. i feel weak all the time and nearly fainted once going upstairs, my shit stinks like a gas chamber and my acne came back and became much worse - dont fall for the vegan meme. only 7 days to go for me
>>
>>36107264
>i ve been vegan since end of feb because the christian orthodox church requires you to fast in this way. i feel weak all the time and nearly fainted once going upstairs, my shit stinks like a gas chamber and my acne came back and became much worse - dont fall for the vegan meme. only 7 days to go for me

have you considered even once that maybe when you are about to faint your diet might need changing?

have you asked a dietician about what you might be lacking and how you can change that?

I don't care about your religious bullshit or what is making you go vegan, but if you seriously want to give veganism a try do it right.

It's not as simple as just cutting meat out of your normal diet. If meat is an important component of your current diet it's pretty obvious you would feel unhealthy if you just cut it out.
>>
>>36107376
i have replaced meat with bean curd or baked beans and i still get all the carbs i need from pasta etc. this might be some vitamin deficiency. what i wanna point out is that the vegan diet is much more expensive and complicated. e.g instead of just eatinf meat ypu now need to eat things containing this and this.
>>
This x regrows hair meme needs to end, only Finasteride can do that & only if you're not that receded
>>
>>36107491
You should be "eating things containing this and this" on any diet. Most people eat like dogshit meat or no meat.
>>
>>36107518
yeah but not eating this and this fucks you when on a vegan diet, but not noticeable on a normal diet, because you get a lot from meat
>>
>>36107499
I killed myself yesterday and all the hair grew back. I swear, anon, thats true!
>>
Found the vegan.

>tfw there's a vegan living in me.
>>
>>36104658
>have to take supplements
>healthy

mhm
>>
I was always eating as a vegetarian, but I'm eating as a vegan right now. Tofu + Satay sauce and rice is the best. I also enjoy my lentil burgers and shit.

I don't know, eating meat and all that just seems illogical.
>>
>>36104658
what kind of whacked site is this

http://treeoflifecenterus.com/blog-posts-by-gabriel-cousens-m-d-marijuana-is-not-medicine-part-three-politics-of-pot-2/

>My critique is scientific and spiritual. For spiritual reasons, I do not support the use of marijuana, as it is a physical, social, mental, and spiritual toxin and functions as a nummarijuana, medical marijuana, marijuana consequences, marijuana spiritual, marijuana is not medicine, cannabis, marijuana legalizationbing herb.
>>
>>36104698
l>>36108635

>implying you cant get all of your necessary vitamins through breakfast cereal

but hey, any excuse to keep eating meat
>>
>>36104386
I'm sorry, but cholesterol has absolutely nothing to do with the hair follicles closing up. That is just utterly retarded.

I mean yes, if you have blood flow problems, the quality of your hair will massively degrade, and maybe it will fall out, as the blood flow decreases, but it will not cause you to go bald.

Get the fuck out.
>>
I know right, it is getting easier and easier with fortified plant-based milks with calcium/b12 etc.
>>
File: laughingfrogs.jpg (33KB, 373x550px) Image search: [Google]
laughingfrogs.jpg
33KB, 373x550px
>meat eaters shilling for and defending an industry that gives no fucks about you whatsoever

every time
>>
>>36104765
>3% body fat
dude, as someone who doesn't exercise and is 5% body fat, that is extremely unhealthy. You don't want that.
>>
>>36104765

>decide to stop eating steak everyday for breakfast
>its just eggs, bacon and pork for today
>rock-hard erection destroys kitchen table immidiatly
>semen tasting like chocolate syrup everywhere
>hot girls undress as i walk by them by default
>get a call from my broker, share values increased 10000fold
>TV announces new national holiday because i cured cancer

wtf I love vegan now
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.