[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

File: drink.jpg (69KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
69KB, 512x512px
what are you on?
whats you favorite?
what are you curious about?

drug general discussion thread
>>
Smoked a bit of weed not too long ago
Weed I like a lot, dph at medium-high doses is actually nice too
I wanna try lsd, and maybe salvia, and dmt too
>>
>>36102612
most places you can get ip-lsd legally
never tried it personally but people say it's pretty much the real thing
>>
I enjoy benzodiazepines but I don't take them anymore. I used to take them with small amounts of robitussin and benadryl and feel fucking good, but I quit after I realized how addicted I was becoming. I also really enjoy oxycodone, although I've only ever taken it in small doses. I don't really have a desire to try any other kinds. I haven't used any sort of drug/alcohol for over a year. It mostly makes me anxious so there is no point
>>
If you order pills of the dark net, what kind of packaging does it come in?
>>
>>36102547
smoked some weed and had a few beers. lightweight on both.

weed cause it's cheap. Hate the smell though.

get curious about other boys when im high.
>>
I have a couple 1mg Xanax tablets I want to take this weekend, but I don't know how much I should take to feel decent. Should I just swallow them, or let it dissolve in my mouth? I don't mind the bad taste too much.

I'm trying to stop smoking weed as it's made me fat and lazy. But mushrooms are my favorite drugs, makes me feel natural and curious, just like I was as a child.
>>
>>36102547
Druggies cannot become or be robots.
>>
>>36103011
Depends on your weight and how much food is in your stomach, but if you have no tolerance, I would recommend not taking more than 2mg at once if you don't want to go totally blackout. There's a point of diminishing returns where the more you take, you won't know any difference, you'll just wake up with your room in an increasingly strange disarray. 2mg or 1.5mg is safe.

Bars are usually 2mg each though? Make sure you know the actual dosage of your pills.

Put them under your tongue and let them marinate a bit, in my experience though, they reach a point where it's just some grainy crud in your mouth, I just swallow what's remaining then.
>>
>>36102547
drugs are for degenerates, leave my board normie
>>
>>36102547
Kratom rn, slight euphoric nod is setting. Feelsgood, would recommend to robots b/c it also makes me pretty social at low doses
>>
>>36103126
>normie
>muh purity

how to spot the reditor
>>
>tfw waiting for the exchange to confirm my identity for the past 3 days so I can buy some btc and participate in researching chemicals in my laboratory

I already got banned from coinbase please hurry the fuck up gemini
>>
>>36103159
Kratom helps me do long stints at the lab, but I occasionally get blinding rage when I'm on it. I'll get really mad for a few minutes and then I'll go back to being happy. Has anyone else dealt with this?
>>
File: 1382635277268.jpg (782KB, 1526x2616px) Image search: [Google]
1382635277268.jpg
782KB, 1526x2616px
Rolling for pizza wizard...
>>
>>36103034
>buying items that let you escape reality online makes you a normalfag
>getting mail shipped to your house is only for normalfags
>>36103126
>degenerates
caring about people "destroying society" is normalfag shit
if you care about the world, you are a normalfag.
let robots actually talk about their escapism, chad.
>>
I'm on a very bored and morose feeling about 8 hours after doing coke.

I don't have a single favorite. I use different ones for different purposes. I'm partial to amphetamines, coke and xanax.

I'm not really hugely curious about anything. I've tried basically every category of drugs except large doses of opiates. For whatever reason my opiate experience never went beyond a few percs and demerol here and there, while I've done large amounts of basically everything else. I don't really care for opiates from what little I've experienced of them, though.

Misc drug thought: it really sucks how coke falls off a cliff after like 20 minutes. Like it's just such a fucking tease of a drug.
>>
Smoking weed, drinking beer and watching harem animes is my only escape from my world of crushing loneliness and 50 hours a week of wage slavery.
>>
>>36103126
I'll never understand some peoples' obsession with hating on 'numales'. Yeah, they look like ridiculous faggots, but

1) these people represent a small fraction of most millennial males: try going outside and see for yourself.
2) they at least have some sex which is more than you can say for most reactionaries
3) dandy fops have been around since ancient times. Voltaire was a fop, Casanova was a fop, the King of France wore a wig and high heels. These aren't exactly the end times.

I think it's silly to care about fashion -personally I just wear the same clothes I did in high school- but caring about other peoples' fashion is even more silly.
>>
>>36102952
when I bought acid it came in a small box with a few dvds, I guess to throw off cops
>>
File: 1489708555112.png (132KB, 352x459px) Image search: [Google]
1489708555112.png
132KB, 352x459px
Is there any point in doing a 150-200mg DPH mini trip?

I'm too scared to jump into a full 500-700mg delirium dose
>>
>>36102547
I'm personally curious about ketamine. Any ketabots wanna chime in?

>how much for a first timer
>what to expect
>yada yada
>>
>>36103797
You'll just get really bad restless leg syndrome.
>>
>>36103797
You might get some distorting visuals, but you shouldn't expect more than to feel really tired & heavy. If you enjoy being really tired, not wanting to move, and feeling like shit tomorrow, go for it.

It's the only way you can test how you'll react to higher doses though.
>>
>>36102547
I'm drinking coffee right now. very hardcore drug use

I want to try coke, it looks great. Anyone here ever do it?
>>
>>36103831
much like DXM

the trip is shorter, stronger and much less muddled
>>
>>36103100
Thanks for the response. I was thinking of taking two since I took one a few times (distant and separate occasions) and didn't feel much, if anything. Should I take them at the same time or space them out?
>>
>>36102894
1p not ip

>>36103011
>but I don't know how much I should take to feel decent.
1 or 2 but 2 is upper limit before you begin to black out
>Should I just swallow them, or let it dissolve in my mouth?
doesnt matter

>>36103797
not really, visuals and spiders begin at around 300 to 400, but 150-200 is perfect for masturbating

>>36102952
do you think there's some kind of industry standard for drug dealing?

>>36103831
1mg/lb of bodyweight is considered the "hole"
basically you feel like you woke up mid-surgery and you don't know which soul of all the infinite possible souls is currently inhabiting your body I guess. And there's no concept of time or space relative to your surroundings so movement gets fucky
>>
>>36103831
A gram should be adequate for a first timer. Sort a quarter gram into about 8 lines that are about the length of a quarter (coin). This is so your not fucking around and spilling material when your wasted. Snort a line about every 20 minutes. When you k-hole your mind will be blown. Enjoy
>>
Anyone know where to get 1P-LSD in Melbourne?
Cheers
>>
File: 1437013860701.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1437013860701.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>>36104230
>A gram should be adequate for a first timer.
>>
>>36104258
1plsd.to

or just use the internet to easily figure out how to use the dark net like a non-lazy motherfucker and save 50% of the cash you would've spent on RCs
>>
I want to buy shrooms but I live with more people in the house and no friends, can anyone recommend me a site where I can buy legit shrooms ready for digestion? I'm from the US, or if anyone wanna talk through kik or discord and help me out would appreciate it.
>>
>>36104385
https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/wiki/step-by-step

open guttuso
>>
>>36103945
All the time. It's fun to try here and there but be careful. I actually love it. So much. But now I'm broke and an addict.

I always mix with alcohol too
>>
>>36104385
4-AcO-DMT breaks down to psilocin all the same and is legal
>>
>>36104380
i know how to use the darknet mate, i just don't trust that the LSD there isn't nbome
i ordered a 3oz of weed from the darknet and it still hasn't come
reee
>>
>>36104399
I don't have a computer though, I browse through my Wii. But thanks anon
>>
>>36104446
>i just don't trust that the LSD there isn't nbome
if it's a trusted vendor you're pretty much good to go (some on hansa market for example have over 1000 sales and only 1 or 2 negative reviews so fuck it, I trust em)
and if you're only taking one or two tabs, there's no chance of overdosing so you probably won't even be able to tell the difference, although real LSD for sure is preferable
>i ordered a 3oz of weed from the darknet and it still hasn't come
that fuckin sucks

>>36104462
lol what the fuck
perhaps you can order spores (it's legal) and grow your own shrooms, google "PF tek"
>>
>>36104446
http://archive.is/20141216013135/secretlaboratory.org/?p=9543

the darknet is the most likeliest place for things advertised as LSD to actually be LSD
>>
>>36103270
But such a good tease. I even like that part of it. I love coke so much.

I do not suggest falling in love with it though. Bad idea.
>>
Has anybody else done 2ce. Trying it with a friend soon
>>
>>36105025
no but I want to
calvert 24one
>>
>>36103831
A k hole experience is like a beautiful semi conscious dream in the twilight, an out of body experience that might land you anywhere in the universe and teach you all kinds of things. Many of these will be false, just visual fluff, but very pretty and beautiful feeling, I'm god, you're god, we're all god type stuff. The places it shows you are at least partly what you want to see, or what humans want to see, but overall it has a very one size fits all feel to it, ie the visions you get aren't tailored to you, they're just versions of what everyone gets. And you won't remember most of it when you come out of it.

For a more intense experience, have it at the tail end of an acid trip. Other than much brighter and more colorful k hole images, the effects vary hugely but with some practice and effort you can encourage the ket to lead you in a direction and show you certain things, things that can actually be useful to you.

How much? First, do it at night, in bed. K holing means lying down in darkness with maybe some quiet chillout music. Assuming you're insufflating, just to get a feel for it, start with 20mg. That should be enough to just feel, should leave you feeling super relaxed for 15m. If you're ok with that, maybe do 50mg and repeat. If that's ok do another 50mg in the next 10m. If that doesn't make you hole, one more 50mg dose probably will. I usually do about 200mg total spread over a couple hours but this is on acid so the doses are smaller. For a straight k hole lasting maybe an hour I might go through 300mg, bumping every 15-20m
>>
File: 1474901566766.png (179KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
1474901566766.png
179KB, 600x511px
>tfw nose blocked up from two days ago
>tfw no needle
>tfw can't do any cocaine
>>
>>36105173
rub it on your gums you fucking drug addict
>>
>>36105025
Ive done 2ce. It has a pretty heavy body load and super time dialation. Colors are deeper and hd. Pretty fun.
>>
>>36105173
In the pooper. Problem solved
>>
>>36105218
waste
>>36105232
gay

Thanks guys, it's OK.
>>
>>36105173
freebase that shit, you awful excuse for a drug addict
>>
Any tips on beating an addiction to stimulants?

Pretty fed up with trying and failing.

Research fancy rehab facilities and drool at the idea of it. But could never afford it or just put my life on hold. I'd lose everything I have. It's not much but it's more than nothing.
>>
File: 1489111014302.jpg (12KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
1489111014302.jpg
12KB, 480x452px
>tfw at a bro party
alcohol (jungle juice & vodka) and dude weed lmao
>>
File: 1390536918812.gif (417KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1390536918812.gif
417KB, 500x375px
>>36105278
what stimulants

I guess the tried-and-true method is just smoking tons of weed until you get over the hump

if you're into ayahuasca tyoe stuff you can buy mimosa hostilis root bark and syrian rue and do a backyard ceremony, that helps some people although you have to take it seriously and if you have other mental/emotional/spiritual baggage you will get frigged up
alternatively if you live in canada you can legally buy ibogaine / iboga extract, that's quite similar but way more intense and you could die if you have amphetamines in your system when you do it (there are underground iboga clinics in america too but they're underground)

ultimately, however, you will just have to force yourself to STOP of your own accord. put that shit down
>>
>>36103797
That's panic attack dose for me.
>>36105278
What part of quitting gets you hung up? What's your DOC?
>>
>>36104462
I'm sorry but the idea of someone genuinely browsing /r9k/ on a Wii makes me laugh. Fucking hell.
>>
>>36105434
No bully.

I just want to try shrooms for a second time but by myself :(
>>
>>36105342
Thanks for the info. I'm going to research some of this at the least. I know a bit about Ayahuasca and such. Not sure if that's something I'd have the balls for. I'd probably come out a vegetable when my brain started to overflow repressed shit.

>>36105354
Cocaine and I'll snort meth here and there.
>>
>>36103186
how do you get banned from coinbase?
>>
>>36105846
by anon being a fucking retard transferring BTC to darknet markets without first tumbling the coins
>>36103186
just use localbitcoins
>>
>>36102547
I only smoke weed, but im really interested in doing acid and kratom. What are the pos/negatives of them if anyone more experienced with this stuff could educate me.
>>
currently just drinking monster and wine to pass the time
Favorite drug alone probably opana, its just so damn euphoric. If we count combos nothing has yet to top my DXM+Shrooms trip
Ive started doing adderall ir in 20mg doses on the weekends when I have to do stuff with people because it gives me the confidance and mental clarity to be able to interact less autisticly, so I think meth would be a good stim to try a few times, otherwise who isnt interested in what heroin feels like.
Also this weekend im going to hang out with a girl I just started dating and im worried she'll want to do some lewd things which im usually to afraid to attemt, so would a 40mg dose get me amped up and ready to do whatever or will I just be too anxious and jittery to even think about the lewd? My 20mg doses feel like a burst of clean energy, refreshed I guess, so would doubling it make me even more confident in myself?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.