[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw therapist is writing a book about your life and all your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478618471012.jpg (54KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471012.jpg
54KB, 633x758px
>tfw therapist is writing a book about your life and all your ills and embarrassing moments and failures
>>
>>36098747
No he's not faggot, stop making shit up
>>
>>36098755

My therapist is a woman. And yes she is really writing this. She says my problems with social anxiety and depression are a common part of the lives of young American males and those issues have to be dealt with. She asked me permission first and I was too much of a betacuck to say no, and I'm still too scared to tell her to stop writing it.
>>
>>36098747
demand royalties
>>
>>36098747
name of the book?
>>
>>36098862
highly doubt that's legal even with your permission

asking a mental patient if they can disclose their life to the world certainly can't be legal
>>
>>36098902
They label the people code names like Patient 2 then call it a case study.
>>
>>36098902
Keep in mind therapist isn't a protected occupation unlike psychiatrist

there's a chance op was talking to some family therapist or some shit and his data isn't protected under HIPAA

I mean even if it is she has OPs consent and probably knows wtf she is doing if she's smart enough to write a book about mental health issues
>>
>>36098862
>My therapist is a woman.

haha
>>
Large part of the reason I wont talk to one. No matter how much they pretend they wont keep their mouth shut.
>>
>>36098747
I don't believe that this is true..

What did you agree to? That she can write sensitive information about you that makes you identifiable to everyone who reads the book? Because if you stay anonymous throughout the book your permission is worth jack shit and she merely asked out of politeness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.