[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chris is selling his iconic paper mache Sonic Totem he m

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

>Chris is selling his iconic paper mache Sonic Totem he made in high school
>for $1,500

anyone here going to buy it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282425317605
>>
No. Why isn't this faggot dead already?
>>
And the description
>by the artist who took the world by electric storm with Sonichu and Rosechu, here is Miss Christine Weston Chandler's (formerly known as Christian) paper mache Totem of Sonic the Hedgehog

Chris is getting desperate
>>
File: smug13.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
smug13.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>36096974
American tax payers are the reason he isn't sucking dick for Toys R Us gift cards.
>>
>>36096957
I seriously hope no one will buy this
>>
File: sanic.jpg (249KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sanic.jpg
249KB, 1200x1600px
here is a close up of the totem for good measure
>>
>>36096979
So he's aware if his popularity, but his self awareness stops there
>>
>>36097091
it's sad really. he could make so much money making Sonichu merchandise but he's a lazy fuck
>>
Here's the totem vid

https://youtu.be/10Y7ZkQqZC8
>>
>>36096957
I heard that faggot was dead
>>
>>36096957
>for $1,500

You know that someone even more autistic than Chris is going to be buy it, but they'll convince themselves that it's not real autism that they've spent 1500$ on paper it's irony.
>>
File: sonichu.jpg (57KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
sonichu.jpg
57KB, 585x1040px
>>36097091
>>36097630

He has monetized his autism in the past with Sonichu memorabilia, but he is too lazy/stupid to do it full-time. He sold Sonichu amiibos and medallions before.
>>
>>36097764
more like he took a bunch of people's money and only filled a few orders
>>
>>36097803
The stress of doing any sort of actual work probably gave him a headache and made him shit his pants.

or skirt.

or diapers?
>>
>Chris is a literal autist
>Does typical autist things
>/r9k/ seems to be under the impression that Chris is reprehensible only by his own poor choices and actions

Chris is a literal fucking autist. Yes, there are higher functioning autists in the world who are much better people than Chris, but come on. This guy was born to shitty parents who knew nothing about how to raise an autist, and consistently ignored every one of Chris' teachers when they insisted that Chris be removed from public school and placed in classes better suited to someone with his disability. Chris never stood a chance, and it's all because his parents are fucking morons. Nothing that he does today should come as any surprise to anyone.

For Chris' life to improve, a drastic intervention would be necessary. Someone would have to remove him from his mother's house, likely by force since Barb is equally dependent on Chris. Then all of Chris' finances would need to be separated from Barb's so she can no longer continue to drain his SSI checks by using it to pay off her own outrageous debts. Then Chris would have to be forced to undergo extensive social reorientation before being unleashed back into the world to fend for himself. And even then, such an intervention may come too late in his adult life to make a substantial difference. Old habits die hard, and Chris' parents sure have done a number on him with their own destructive beliefs and lifestyle.
>>
>>36098290
>that second paragraph

Absolutely impossible.

Chris is what, 35 years old?

He is dead set in his ways, he's still living like a child. Even if someone wasn't autistic it would be near impossible to suddenly make them independent grown-ups when they're nearly middle-age children.
>>
>>36096957

I love the way the sonic the hedgehog twitter account takes the piss out of him.
>>
File: shigeru_miyamoto_email.jpg (101KB, 463x599px) Image search: [Google]
shigeru_miyamoto_email.jpg
101KB, 463x599px
>>36099199

You are now aware that Miyamoto-san has emailed Chris
>>
I don't get it, if he had it as an auction rather than buy it now he'd probably get a lot more interest and actually sell it for a decent price from losers trying to bid on it "as a joke".
Chris doing those paid video requests was the peak where he did just that and people were dumb enough to buy them from very little effort on Chris's part
>>
>>36099902
if he did it as an auction, he would just get fake bidders rigging it up to 1 million dollars and then bailing.
>>
>>36097066

She-he is a lesbian. If she-he see's a penis then she-he just looks away.
>>
>>36097090
>Please kill me

Originalldhfy
>>
>>36100069
Chris(tine) would probably suck your dick for $100
>>
>>36099759
It was a fake e-mail

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Shigeru_Miyamoto
>>
>>36100118
if he'll shove a crayola clay medallion up his anus for a girl he has never met in person than he'll do a LOT more than suck your dick for $100
$100 is like $100,000,000 to him
>>
>>36096979
Pretty sure Chris-chan is some weird sort of government psyop at this point.
>>
So apparantly someone bought it.
>>
>check "pristinechristines1982's feedback
>"MY CHILDREN LOVE SONICHU, I AM SAVING THIS AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT A++ CHRISTINE"

Also looks like some of Bob's is being sold there
>>
>>36096957
I'm actually extremely tempted to own this piece of christory
>>
>>36102319
i would buy it if it was $100 or less honestly
>>
Who fucking bought this? They better own a museum of autism or something.
>>
I would honestly buy it for $150. Nothing more, though.
The totem has honestly always captured my eye.
That pained expression.
That pure crudeness that couldn't be faked.
It's enchanting.
It almost looks like it is aware of its own terrible existence.
>>
>>36102422
>tfw no Sonichu statue to put on display next to Elliot's smashed BMW
>>
File: 3455533.png (40KB, 933x291px) Image search: [Google]
3455533.png
40KB, 933x291px
>tfw you'll never sell your Sonic totem for $1500 and buy gold necklace for your obese mother.
>>
File: 53435354354.png (33KB, 928x273px) Image search: [Google]
53435354354.png
33KB, 928x273px
$400 for a shitty necklace.
>>
>>36102454
Sounds to me like it's worth every penny
>>
>>36102575
>someone bought in on the first day
no fucking way
>>
>>36102892
Probably reeks of shit and 'tism
>>
>>36102319
What the fuck for?

It would lose all appeal/humor within minutes of receiving it. And you just armed a turbo autist with $1500.

Destroying it on video would be as much fun as you could get out of it. Even so, I doubt chris would care.
>>
Has anybody ever explored the possibility of Chris having been a test subject in a modern MK Ultra?
>>
>someone actually bought it
I can't say I'm surprised
>>
Someone should negotiate to buy it but only if he paints the arms blue first...then not pay.
>>
>>36103562
No anon, it's just autism.
>>
If it sold on the first day and had that many watchers , then shit I guess he undervalued its worth. He should've started it at 5 grand
>>
>blaming chris' parents
literally he did this to himself because he NEVER wanted to grow up

autism aside, people learn to grow up all the time to varying degrees. Some even keep their hobbies while making it in the world. is it his parents fault for leaving him to do it on his own, which he obviously failed at? maybe they could have set him up better for success but it wouldve still been up to his personal decisions and fortitude to become successful. instead he was afraid of going out of his comfort zone and now his dying mom isnt kicking him out so he can figure it out on his own
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.