[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best compliment that anyone has ever given to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: ebin.png (35KB, 350x534px) Image search: [Google]
ebin.png
35KB, 350x534px
What's the best compliment that anyone has ever given to you?

I got this one from a cute girl.
>>
>>36096552
Idk my friend told me I'm a good person to today. I dont always feel it because I have some bad habits but I'm trying my best senpai
>>
Back when I had my dreads, was wearing some B-ball shorts and a tank with some accessories while cruising through my village. Black rasta dude walked past me and stopped saying "ayyyy you look like one of us mon, a real rasta monnnn".
Made me feel good.
I'm white
>>
"Your prose is lively, even conversational,"

"Your paper had a degree of detail and specificity that other papers lacked."

Feels good man!
>>
>>36096552
What terrible writing, why doesn't she just say what she means?
>I feel tired by people who I consider "fake" (i.e. have ulterior motives for being kind to me or interacting with me).

Why not just say that you feel tired by people that have ulterior motives? There's no need for such a long aside.
>>
>>36097531
She's an insufferable pedant, that's why. Probably just as autistic as OP but thinks she's got it better because she "understands" humanity better or something.
>>
>>36096552
my calculus teacher in high school i barely knew and never ever talked to assumed that i was going to be an engineer

big compliment cos i'm a brainlet
>>
doubt she's cute by normie standards, and you sound like the lowly fuck who plans his entire life on an excel spreadsheet.
>>
>>36096552
>op numbers each question thread

holy fuck kill yourself
>>
File: tee hee.png (169KB, 1076x804px) Image search: [Google]
tee hee.png
169KB, 1076x804px
>>36098860
Actually, 'ttebayo...
>>
>>36098915
lmaooooo why am i not surprised? you're a disingenuous freak.
>>
>>36098951
>disingenuous
>when the OP image literally calls me "invariably honest and transparent"
I think you're a little confused.
>>
>>36098915
how fucked do you have to be to plot out what questions you'll ask someone? your interactions aren't natural and if you have to preplan what to ask someone, god help you. i fear anyone who has to be with you in person. even online :(

sending this to my friends, lmaooo thank you <3 you are the autistsperg we knew existed in the crusty corners of the earth. thanks for the material hahahaha :)

fyi asking someone 928374 questions won't get you any closer to them. if you need data for your survey just go on omegle with a blackscreen you fugly shit.
>>
can you tell me what your name starts with op? so i can delete you if i know you.

it scares me to think that people like this exist on this fucking board. you're genuinely unhinged from reality
>>
File: 02 - Two-column screencap.gif (990KB, 1867x6010px) Image search: [Google]
02 - Two-column screencap.gif
990KB, 1867x6010px
>>36099037
If you say so, esteemed person.
>>
>>36099065
it's cool i know someone exactly like you and i wouldn't be surprised if you were him

be sure to show this to your "true" "friends"" irl ;)
>>
>>36099123
>implying I have any friends
You must be thinking of someone else.
>>
File: mitii.jpg (15KB, 246x275px) Image search: [Google]
mitii.jpg
15KB, 246x275px
would you rather have a sailboat or a yacht?
>>
>>36099183
>boats
Ew. Can you even get Internet access on the water?

I guess a yacht would be slightly less utterly useless to have, since I could hold gatherings there.
>>
>>36096552
Solved some uni problem, guy said "wow that was amazing anon".
I guess that was nice.
>>
>>36099317
"your glasses are cute."
>this is the only compliment i ever remember hearing in my life
>tfw that was 2 years ago
>>
>>36099388
>this is the only compliment i ever remember hearing in my life
That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>36099388
They were making fun of you faggot. So that means you've never received a compliment once in your entire life.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
>>
>>36096552
One time I was texting a girl about all my shitty problems and abandonment issues, and she said, "I won't abandon you." that's the closest thing to a compliment is had.
>tfw she ghosted me a month later
>>
>>36098915
you have genuine autism.
>>
LMAO no cute girl talks like this.
>>
I was called trustworthy by one of my female friends, but that's after I asked why everyone seemed unnaturally sharing around me (but not directly towards me). Other than that, people say they like my glasses
>>
>>36096552
>What's the best compliment that anyone has ever given to you?
"You'd make a really good father some day"

From a girl who I like. Apparently she liked me back. A lot. Almost to the point of her being obsessed with me.

Keyword - liked. I fucked up. As always.
>>
File: F6.jpg (461KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
F6.jpg
461KB, 960x1280px
>>36100101
>"Friend Six"
>Screenshot >>36098915 says "F6"
Really makes you think, doesn't it, 'ttebayo?
>>
>I think you'd be a good father

I don't think she had any idea how much that meant to me.
>>
>>36100185
holy fuck her eyebrows []--- how they go from an angled rectangle to a line from the bottom? LOL

>those bags
>manhands
>dat wrist
>dirty armpits

no thanks.
>>
File: Dorothy Catalonia 1.jpg (27KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
Dorothy Catalonia 1.jpg
27KB, 300x279px
>>36100360
Catalonia deserves independence, ne-c'est-pas?
>>
>>36100398
what do you intend to achieve by larping?

i don't watch anime, sorry uggo ~ pls excel your gains and help your friends glo up too ;( all of you are looking p shabby imo
>>
>>36100538
>what do you intend to achieve by larping?
I'm not sure what you mean. If you're trying to say that I was LARPing being a friend, then I guess I was hoping that one of these pseudofriendships would be permanent. I nowadays have given up on the idea, however.

>i don't watch anime, sorry uggo ~
The character with the forked eyebrows is from Gundam Wing. It isn't the worst series in the world.

>pls excel your gains and help your friends glo up too ;( all of you are looking p shabby imo
?
>>
File: 1491403199685.jpg (30KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491403199685.jpg
30KB, 400x388px
>>36096552
Someone once told me that all of my movements are very fluid and they enjoy watching me do ordinary things. I was pleased because I put quite a bit of effort into not being clumsy or herky-jerky
>>
>>36096552
"You fascinate me and it was hard to let you go."
>>
File: 1412685912148.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1412685912148.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
Not a compliment per se but some fag posted a photo of me on /hm/ which is kind of flattering
>>
>>36096552
A girl called me precious and someone that needs to be protected.
This girl had a girlfriend
>>
>>36101321
Why is that a compliment? She's obviously patronizing you.
>>
>>36101364
Usually girls thought I was a creep and ignored me. Whether it was patronizing or not it's the nicest thing I've heard from a girl
>>
File: IMG_2784.jpg (85KB, 534x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2784.jpg
85KB, 534x779px
This is maybe best compliment I've ever got
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.