[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My confidence is so low that the only place I can talk about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 2k52qyP.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
2k52qyP.png
42KB, 846x592px
My confidence is so low that the only place I can talk about anything is on an anonymous message board. I trust strangers on the internet more than I trust my family
The internet is the closest thing to friends I've had

I love you
>>
>>36096376
What has humanity come to? Instead of people helping those with mental issues and physical issues, they leave them alone to be regulated by healthcare systems. We all sit here stare at a flat plastic surface with lights on it for years... and years.

I want to get off this ride.
>>
>>36096376
It's gonna be ok anon. You need to start reaching back out into the real world man
>>
File: 1488151204597.png (43KB, 353x429px) Image search: [Google]
1488151204597.png
43KB, 353x429px
>>36096444
>Years ago, the cure for depression was a friend or two
>Now it's prozac
Wew, what a way we've come.
>>
>>36096376
your family can hurt you the most of any because they know you most of all
anonymous is mysterious unknown entity that can reply in the way that you prompt it too
you speak to yourself here in essence; do you love anonymous? you love you
but you need the dangerous criticism of your family more than that, don't you think?
>>
>>36096935

>out with normie workmates
>theyre drunk
>i have to drink an insane amount before i even get tipsy
>in vino veritas one of them says they like me but im weird
>they all agree
>"oh well, normies ey?, what do they know about me?"
>robot friend of 10 years says im weird

feels bad. how can a weirdo ever get a gf or happiness?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.