[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if I impregnate a girl from another country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1491601821401.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491601821401.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
can I just ignore her if she contacts me wanting money when i'm back home?
>>
Don't give her your real name
>>
>>36096337
what if... I did
>>
>>36096560
Give her a push down some stairs
>>
>>36096560
Bruh.....you may be fucked. I don't know about international law though. Sometimes the gov doesn't give a crap about small stuff like this or is on bad terms with the other country.

greentext it?
>>
>>36096560
I don't think you would be fucked, just because you told her your name
I mean to find you she needs more than that, right?
It's not like you gave her your full address or some shit
>>
>>36096776
Inb4 he gave her his entire address all the way down to the postcode aswell as a lifestory and a map to find him.
>>
Where is your sense of honor?

Where is your understanding of your obligation to the son or daughter that YOU helped create?

Think about it.

Be a man.
>>
>>36096915
lol fuck that noise imao
>>
File: 1472419580718.png (2MB, 1727x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1472419580718.png
2MB, 1727x1079px
>>36096321
law has been a thing since before jesus

thousands of years

even the ancients (romans, greeks, indians, chinese, etc.) had their laws in writing

Law (lawyers) and medicine (doctors) have consistently been amongst the highest paying professions at almost all times across many different civilizations that did not even know of each other's existence

at least look up the meaning of "jurisdiction"

Depends on the country, but fleeing is usually effective since there's too much administrative/bureaucratic work to be done between two countries who usually have more serious issues to deal with

TLDR - yes

t. socially retarded unemployed law school fag
>>
>>36096321
International child support is a thing. You fucked up my friend
>>
What country was this anon?
>>
>>36097416
shes from and is currently in Hong Kong

I live in Vancouver and she came here as a tourist.
>>
>>36096321
I don't know, if it's something like you're the father (Kyrzystan) and she's the mother (Uganda) you're probably safe

But if it's EU to EU (like France and Italy) I'd say the chances of you being fucked are much higher since they have a unified court and all that shit
>>
nothing wrong in spreading your seed with no repercussions
>>
File: 1458962956370.jpg (80KB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1458962956370.jpg
80KB, 540x675px
>>36097476
>>36097525
Hong kong

Im from Vancouver
>>
Jesus Christ, you fucks are LITERALLY ignorant about legal matters

Law 101

Two tourists are vacationing in Brazil at the same resort. One is from Argentina, the other is from America. One drunkenly kills the other in the hotel, gets caught, overwhelming evidence, etc.

What happens next? Where is this settled?
>>
>>36097597
In New Zealand?
>>
>>36097586
>Hong kong
>Im from Vancouver

so you're both chinks, what the fuck does it matter

have one of those contests who can cook the most dogs, or your people and her people build parade dragons choose a street and ram against each other until someone wins and whoever loses pays 100% or some shit
>>
>>36096321
Go back and raise that child.
>>
Scum like you deserve to die.
>>
File: JudgeNormal.png (36KB, 242x160px) Image search: [Google]
JudgeNormal.png
36KB, 242x160px
>>36097597
in japanifornia?
>>
>>36096321
Yes many backpackers in Asia do that
>>
>>36097674
wow that is so racist wtf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.