[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

uni feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: 1491432206191.png (81KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1491432206191.png
81KB, 556x430px
>laptop broke
>have to use the public computer lab
>normies keep coming in and doing things

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
how can i get attention by being autistic at uni

my experience of uni so far has been nothing but being ignored, even when i'm socially proactive (Going to clubs (groups, like anime club etc, not clubbing) etc. Sure, I talk, but it's basically totally neutral and nobody cares when I'm there or not.)

now i just want to be "the autistic guy"
>>
>>36096281
I know that feel bro. Ive been living in a dormitory for 3years now. We have this room with about a dozen of PC's, even though no one is doing anything that could trigger me, im always pissed when im sitting there and lurking. The worse thing is that the keyboards or mouses havent been cleaned for like 2 years. Its so disgusting that i stopped coming there.

>tfw when they installed wifi in the building last year so now i can waste my time on here without leaving my room
>>
File: 1475967274303s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1475967274303s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>36096281
>scheduling for next semester
>waited too long
>conflicts everywhere
>emailed adviser this morning
>no response
>tomorrow is the weekend

FUCKFUCKFUCK I NEED TO KNOW IF IM FUCKED IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME
>>
>3rd year student
>had a few acquaintances in tutorials who you spoke to occasionally for group projects but that's it
>every single other person seems to have friends and a social circle
>try to talk to people but they either have an established friend circle or are international students who fuck back to wherever they came from and ditch you
>try to join a few societies
>not inclusive at all, elitist inner circle group and then outer circle of normies who are there just to fund it through their membership

Friends would be nice but I'm not too bothered, honestly the work can suck at times but I'm quite enjoying my Uni years despite having a non existent social life.

Sleeping in every day, class 10-3 only two days a week is pretty comfy. Thankfully here not in the U.S. everyone commutes and you can watch lectures from home. We don't have any "coddling" of students treating them like babies with all these campus rules so you don't have to come to tutorials and lectures if you don't want to and there's not being buddy buddy with academic staff. I think I might be ok lads.
>>
File: 1474919616797.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474919616797.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>36096587
>how can i get attention by being autistic at uni
>now i just want to be "the autistic guy"
You don't need to anon. You're already known as the autistic guy
>>
>>36096587
>how can i get attention by being autistic at uni
You have to be the right kind of autistic to get attention, try joining a sjw group and start going to their protests, you'll get attention from the normies who don't care/hate you and at least a couple of the girls in the group will be into you

t. did this and now has feminist friends who introduced me to regular friends
>>
>tfw mom and brother came to visit today
I live for these days. My family's the only thing I got. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
File: 1491610373087.png (614KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
1491610373087.png
614KB, 899x677px
>>36098911
I don't even have that I have no siblings and my parents are divorced and rarely speak to me except to transfer me money to make college payments, my dad comes out occasionally, but my mother mostly just ignores me, I tried asking her to come out to go to lunch or dinner last week and she told me she had better things to do
>>
>have to use the public library to use the printer
>roasties take up every computer to be on facebook all day
>have to print paper for my class in five minutes
>>
>>36099113
Use your words anon. I know they're being inconsiderate but if you just ask them they'll let you go on the computer.
>>
>normalfags saw me dictating my paper instead of typing it
>now I'm "The weird guy that talks to himself"
Fuck me
>>
>>36099192
Your probably just overly conscious people do this all the time at my uni, they'll say whatever they're about to write/type before they do it to make sure it sounds right no one actually cares
>>
>>36099274
Saying something outloud and then typing it isn't the same as dictating an entire paper without typing anything. The normalfags have come up to me and asked my why I talk to myself. I tried to explain the concept of dictation software but they didn't believe that such technology existed.
>>
I fucked up pretty bad this semester. I got really apathetic and depressed and ended up failing two tests in separate classes. I already did the math and my gpa won't be high enough to go into upper division classes in my major. I think my only option now is to take summer courses which are really expensive at my school
>>
>>36097313
I fucking hate when that shit happens. Fucking assholes always getting the sections I want.
>>
>>36099343
What the fuck? Last time I checked that kind of software was basically a meme, i.e it doesnt fucking work properly. There was even a video going around a few years back about some guy trying to code verbally, and it basically didnt work at all. Has it changed so much that you can reliably use it?
>>
>>36099372
>m-muh depression
>>
>>36099433
The effectiveness of the software is based on what you want to write. As long as you aren't mixing languages or highly scientific names, it works great. Doesn't work to well for law students since they have a lot of latin terms or chemistry students since they have a lot of non dictionary words.
>>
File: 1478551029045.png (259KB, 468x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478551029045.png
259KB, 468x720px
>have to use library printer for meme anthropology paper
>only one open
>sign in and try to print my paper
>printer is empty
>call maintenance over
>it's a qt girl
>refills the printer and tells me it looks like a couple of items in the queue
>asks me if I remember what my paper was called in the queue
>don't remember since it outputs them as random numbers
>tell her the one I think is right
>she deletes all but that one
>it starts printing
>not my paper
>first page is title "Incestual rape and abuse"
>girl looks at me
>spill spagetthi and just umm
>she looks disgusted and leaves
>have to wait for 20 pages to print before I can reprint mine
>>
>>36099539
Interesting. Could you perhaps name one such software that you know to be effective?
>>
File: IMG_20170403_085249.jpg (473KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170403_085249.jpg
473KB, 1512x2016px
>ONE (1) month till graduation with Masters
>Finally free of shitty roommate.

Dude is 24, balding, still a "year and a half from being a senior", smokes pot four times a day, and blasts shitty rap on his phone

Pic related is our kitchen. Zero things in this photo are mine. I eat, and put my dishes in the Washer, and clean them when I need them.
>>
>>36099579
I use Dragon Anywhere since I get it for free, but there are a few free ones out there
>>
>>36098911
Fallen Angels is a superb film
>>
>>36099541
You had no reason to act like it was your paper. Apologize and say you chose the wrong one. I know you got all sperg in the moment, but still, it wasn't your paper
>>
>>36096281
NOT ONE FUCKING SILENT PLACE ON THE ENTIRE CAMPUS
>>
>>36099541
all you had to do was say it wasn't yours you stupid fuck
>>
>>36098611
What country? A lot of the stuff you describe sounds very similar to me
>>36099838
Lock yourself in a bathroom stall tbqh anon
>>
>>36099907
Nope, bathrooms don't work either. Plus no plugs.
>>
>>36099907
>gays keep fucking in the bathroom
HELP
>>
>>36099838
>in my room
>can hear normies in the rooms all around me
>open window for fresh air
>have to close because disgusting sounds
>yellow trash roommate listens to shitty rap on shitty apple earbuds
>watches niggerball on his laptop without earbuds
>in computer lab
>normies talking to each other while I'm trying to work
>in dining hall
>THE NOISE IS SO LOUD THE PLACE FEELS LIKE ITS RUMBLING
>take earbuds wherever I go
>can't escape the noise

I was on campus for 7 weeks straight until spring break, and I almost lost my sanity. The lack of privacy and serenity coupled with the workload before the break made me fucking lose it. No earbuds can save me, because it will never be as desirable as walking around not having to block out noise.
>>
>>36100017
It's a shame there isn't an auditive equivalent of closing your eyelids.
>>
>>36096281
This was me last year. They kept talking on their cell phones and playing in the computer lab. When I tried asking them to take their conversations, a few were polite but some laughed at me. I'd sooner buy a 200 dollar replacement laptop if this ever happens again.
>>
>>36100624
*take their conversations outside
>>
>>36100017
>get on bus
>go to local public library
>completely silent
>anyone making noise is asked to leave by the staff

Alternatively:
>lurk around classroom buildings for a few days
>figure out which rooms don't lock up for the night
>stake out a spot in an empty lecture hall
>enjoy your solitude

The only limit is your own mind.
>>
>>36100624
>>36100641
You should have taken them outside and beaten them up lmao
>>
>get back to dorm after interning all day
>have empty cans of sparkling water on my desk
>my faggot roommate barges in with his normie friend and they start talking to themselves about how messy the room is because of empty cans
>his friend offers to complain to RA
>clean everything on my side except for the cans while roommate has moldy tupperware all over his desk
still praying i find a robot to room with
>>
File: 1489442153346.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489442153346.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>tfw one of my classes is talkative as fuck, sit in the group with the most outgoing niggas
>always throw the joke on me because quiet
>high school all over again

STACEYS AND CHADS GODDAMN

at least one of the staceys told me she liked me 5 weeks ago and we fugged "haha you're so awkward and cringe it's cute"
>>
>>36102997
>studying in library
>hear "O MUH GOD DAT NIGGA GOT SLAPPED"
>turn around and a group of five jock gym types are crowded around some idiots phone watching twitter videos at full blast

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1490546790664.jpg (57KB, 737x691px) Image search: [Google]
1490546790664.jpg
57KB, 737x691px
>>36103052
my bad they're not black. Just the most outgoing dudebro/stacey group.

>OMG REALLLY
>HIGH FIVE
>YEAHHH DUDE
>GOOD SHIT
>EW MY VAG STINKS RIGHT NOW
>SOME BITCH WAS STINKY IN THE BATHROOM
>OMG MY PERIOD IS GOING FUCKING CRAZY RIGHT NOW
>>
File: IMG_0008.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
Chen major here.
How do I avoid being one of those people who can't find any jobs once they graduate?
>>
>>36103313
where do you live? east or west coast?
>>
>>36103313
I N T E R N S H I P S
srsly I've seen so many autists complain that they fell for the STEM meme when all they did was get decent grades for 4 years and do absolutely nothing with their summers
>>
>>36103546
Is it ok if I don't do any internships my freshmen into sophomore year (this summer)? I really hate being here and just want to be home
>>
>>36103364
East coast, why roboto?
>>
>>36103671
thank god it's not west coast. connect with people in massachusetts on linkedin and find whatever internship you can in the area. you'll be further ahead than 90% of the other people in your class

>>36103624
you can skip freshman but you need one as an upper sophomore. junior/senior year you should have a continuous position
>>
>>36099585
Thank god I live near my school so I can commute instead of having to shill $10k+ to live with a disgusting roommate
>>
Be outgoing. Find reasons to talk to people and introduce yourself. If you are talking to friends and someone that you don't know comes along, introduce yourself.
>>
>>36099585
I would throw that shit in the street
>>
>>36104912
jk i used to live that way alone but now im with roommates and have a sense of responsibility.
>>
nothing but good feels as of late
spent my first night with a qt studying
>>
File: 1489273003884.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1489273003884.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>36097313
>tfw totally forgot to sign up for new semester schedule
>tfw I get up at 4am on the very last day to be on the website at 4:30 when it boots up for the last time
>tfw there are still some few places left in exactly all classes I want/need and I manage to secure them that way so I have everything covered on monday/tuesday and have the rest of the week off

Feelsgreatman!
>>
>>36099585

Why are you judging him for balding?
>>
Are there any Calgary anons here?
>>
File: 1491182109088.jpg (10KB, 156x129px) Image search: [Google]
1491182109088.jpg
10KB, 156x129px
>tfw just watched monster musume with a grill

I never thought this would happen to me
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.