[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

everyone thinks im gay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: n-GAY-FIGHT-COUPLE-628x314.jpg (54KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-GAY-FIGHT-COUPLE-628x314.jpg
54KB, 628x314px
why does everyone think im gay just cause of the way my face looks?

seriously whenever im around guys they always subtly drop gay jokes or say i would do the gay think opposed to something else

ive had girls absolutely reject me or never even bothered to talk to me just because they assumed i was gay.

today a girl called me a bottom and i didnt even say anything

everything i do i try to do as masculine as possible, the way i walk. the way i dress, how i stand, what i talk about, how i talk

but everyone keeps thinking im gay and this is ruining my friendships and career how do i help it?
>>
Post face.

origorig
>>
Are you very feminine looking?

I just know some faggot on here is gonna tell you to become a trap.
>>
>>36096232
just be a trap :^)
>>
If you don't want to post face then post voice. That's probably why.
>>
>>36096232
just look at them with a blank expression until they get weirded out. it's what i do whenever someone pisses me off
>>
>>36096266
not really, like my eyes are very blue, and ive been told the bottom of my mouth makes me look like a "fuckboy"
>>
>>36096232
I used to have this problem. I dress well and look a little effeminate. When I was in high school I didn't feel like the rest of the boys and I was teased a lot for being "pretty". Just don't let it bother you and next time just be honest. If you're not gay just make it clear that you're not.
>>
>>36096232
Post your asswhole
>>
>>36096370
>If you're not gay just make it clear that you're not.

But I am
>>
>>36096232
find a larger male to protect you in exchange for sexual favors.
>>
>>36096232
It's because they're maggots on the down low you're not gay just cuz you got a good looking face
>>
post face

origanel
>>
>>36096596
>It's because they're maggots on the down low

what?
>>
>>36096629
make me nigger

adsfd
>>
maybe you are in denial

get a cock inside you and see how it goes
>>
>>36096349
Maybe you've got cocksucking lips?
>>
>>36096232
kek your subject line and pic related make it seem like they're saying
>what's wrong honey?
>everyone thinks I'm gay!
>>
>>36096655
>wahh people say I look feminine
oh really post face then
>no

OP being an assramming faggot as usual, and this time literally
>>
>>36096720
sorry i dont want fat neckbeards like you jerking it to my picture
>>
>>36096232

>everything i do i try to do as masculine as possible, the way i walk. the way i dress, how i stand, what i talk about, how i talk

overcompensation 101

people see right through that shit and assume you're trying to mask something.
>>
>>36096232
We have no idea what you look or act like, this thread is absolutely pointless unless you post a picture of yourself.
>>
File: 680[1].jpg (38KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
680[1].jpg
38KB, 680x382px
>>36096232
>everything i do i try to do as masculine as possible, the way i walk. the way i dress, how i stand, what i talk about, how i talk
You're simply not trying hard enough. Look at these handsome and clearly heterosexual fellows, you should strive to appear more like them.
>>
>>36096232
either you post your face or you delete this thread
>>
Most likely it's either your face, your hair, or your voice. You have to give us something to work with you queer faggot.

>>36096795
So they'll assume he's gay? Nah m8, it's one of the above.
>>
File: 1458014283785.jpg (30KB, 426x571px) Image search: [Google]
1458014283785.jpg
30KB, 426x571px
>>36096232
maybe ur a faggot
>>
>>36096959
cry moar you fucking faggot
>>
>>36096232
Well the thing is everyone cant be wrong maybe you realy are gay anon, go on Grindr and let a man service you, if you cum you are gay if not well straight.
>>
>>36096232
You prob have the voice of a fruit cake so everyone can tell you are at least Bisexual. IDK why you are making a big deal of this? Dude just accept it and become a trap or someones bottom.
>>
>>36096232
Do you act like a faggot? That's probably why.....
>>
>>36097071
All those people are not wrong OP walks like a fag, talks like a fag and looks like one so ya hes a bitch ass bottom in denial who needs a good dicking
>>
>>36096959
>>36096971
>>36096849
>>36096783
>>36096675
>>36096655
>>36096629
>>36096331
>>36096252
He just wants (You)s ignore him
>>
Being a fake gay is awesome.
I look very girly and used to have the same thing from people until I realized it was a blessing.
Go with it.
Girls will show you their boobs if you ask.
They'll be friends with you and get drunk with you and will have pity sex with you.
You don't even have to be rational. Tell them being gay is really hard and you want to try it with a girl to see if you could be normal.
Then you fuck them and say you didn't like it because a vagina feels different from an ass and she was not as caring as gays are .
Drunk/stoned girls fall for it every time.
Cry a little at the time.
Anal follows.
>>
>>36097133
>He just wants (You)s ignore him

what are you talking about?
>>
>>36097204
you sound like you have experience in this field
>>
>>36097113
Indeed, look op, of you're in shape, and not horribly ugly I'll fuck you're asshole, fill it with cum, and let you see if you like it. I won't call you a fucking faggot pussy when I'm done, promise. If you don't like it then no one can call you gay any more cause you can say, no, I'm not, I got fucked in the ass by a big docked buck and didn't care for it.
>>
>>36097220
>Won't post face
>Won't post voice
He probably is here for some Anon to say something lewd than act all shy and start erping

Sage always
>>
>>36097204
holy fuck most people think I'm gay, I need to try this
>>
>>36097257

You have to play the weak, vulnerable gay boy and pretend to be depressed all the time.
You must NOT try to have a relationship if you want regular sex. You must keep up the act.

After you have sex with a girl, pretend you don't want to do it again with her.
She will have sex with you again if you say you felt things with her which you can't explain and you are confused about your life now.

One of my current strategies is to say that you don't ever want to have sex with a man again because of how dirty you feel after it. But you are human and you have needs and you just wish religion and society didn't interfere in your life and your sexuality.
Call the cock your curse. (You can actually show her your cock when you say this)
You say this to the "friend" you invited for drinks because you need to ask her for advice about a boy you like.
Girls who feel safe with you will be vulnerable to being fucked

My current target is a sickeningly hot green-eyed wifey. Her husband is a friend of mine.
Lord Odin, her eyes. They are amazing.

I'm not sure how this one will end or if she'll agree to at least suck my dick. We'll see.
>>
>>36097746
godspeed, anon, you beautiful autist
>>
>>36096232
I get this a lot too op. Girls dont consider me dating material as i seem gay to them. Not really sure why but a lot of people believe me to be gay. Im not gay and I just dont fit into typical "male" roles I guess so the easiest solution is to just label me gay.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.