[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I legitimately think I could achieve world domination if I tried.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: imageproxy.jpg (24KB, 468x296px) Image search: [Google]
imageproxy.jpg
24KB, 468x296px
I legitimately think I could achieve world domination if I tried. I'm considering it just so I could find out. Please tell me I'm not insane.
>>
>>36095702
Quick rundown of plan please
>>
Post your full name and do it so anons know who you are xd
>>
File: 21azrlg[1].jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
21azrlg[1].jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>36095702
You'll an army.
>>
>>36095791
shit
>>36095702
You need an army if you want to achieve world domination.
>>
>>36095702
What makes you think you could

Any stories where you just usurped all authority and ruthlessly took what you wanted?
>>
File: Islamic World.jpg (169KB, 758x528px) Image search: [Google]
Islamic World.jpg
169KB, 758x528px
>>36095711
OP is mudslime
>>
>>36095702
My delusions of granduer lead me to believe I could wipe out my entire neighborhood in one night if I quietly assasinated them in their beds one by one. All I need is a gun, gloves, mask and my wits.

What makes this a complete delusion is that I have no proper training in anything like this, so its all speculation.

And notice now that even my speculative scenario hasnt gone global. My suggestion is to at least scale your delusions to better fit into the frame of reality.
>>
You could, but you won't. It isn't important enough to you for you to try as much as you'd need to.

Or at least you could become pretty powerful.
>>
>>36095711
>steal billions of dollars from bank
>kidnap Kim Jon Un
>seize proxy control of North Korea by breaking Kim's mind and making him my slave
>give North Korea's weapons to an army built of desperate Africans
>use military to destroy all terror organizations
>have soldiers secretly immigrate into Europe
>Have them self-segregate themselves into specified areas
>place several (dozens) of candidates into the elections of all nuclear armed nations
>have them all undergo a collectively agreed demilitarization in which 99% of their militaries and 100% of their nukes are "gotten rid of"
>there actually sending it to me
>airdrop weapons into the areas with soldiers
>invade all the worlds countries
>use mustard gas on American citizens
>effortlessly conquer the world
>drug and hypnotize military to avoid coups forever
>
>>
File: goldfinger.jpg (39KB, 750x599px) Image search: [Google]
goldfinger.jpg
39KB, 750x599px
HE CAN NEVER CAGE THE WORLD

IT'S TOO BIG FOR ANY ONE

AND SOON THE DARK WILL PASS
>>
>>36095702
Shut up nigga
>>
I am inventing a formula which can create super-soldiers, heal from gunwounds in seconds, able to lift up to a ton. Overall stamina and physical ability is very enhanced. Any volunteers?
>>
>tfw I spend 15 minutes writing out whole plan
>tfw nobody responds to it
>>
>>36096268
Bc its shit

You just need to hack into the gmail accounts of all of the worlds leaders and then blackmail them with all of the secrets you find
>>
>>36096268
Because you said "steal billion of dollars from a bank" this is pretty much impossible unless youre like 10 people
>>
>>36096022
sounds good buddy where do I sign up? let's fuckin do it
>>
>>36096022
you being with a task that you will never be capable of accomplishing and it gets more impossible each step just about

i doubt you could write a whole fiction book on it without it seeming ludicrous every paragraph
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.