[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have their own fantasy world in their head?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0288.jpg (85KB, 322x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
85KB, 322x326px
I have two, one is a High fantasy that I started coming up with as a child, the other is a low fantasy one that I came up with in HS.
>tfw too autistic to be able to write them down in a coherent story to be an Author
>>
File: 1490712062523-r9k.gif (151KB, 1024x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490712062523-r9k.gif
151KB, 1024x800px
Look up Maladaptive Daydreaming

Watch out with it, it can evolve into psychosis (talking from experience)
>>
>>36095575
Stop daydreaming. You'll just live in a world of shit.
>>
>>36095616
>look up maladaptive daydreaming
>read up on it
i like this idea
will do
Jake#4186
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 600x764px
>>36095575
>Have my own imaginary country in my head with a unique culture
>Have my own little imaginary world with gods, monsters and races
>>
>>36095575
>tfw my fantasy worlds are too shit to be written down anyways
>tfw i stlll waste hours in them
>>
>>36096149
This I basically live in it now
>>
>>36095575
I used to when I was very young, I'd go to bed and be really happy to think about it, but as I got older, I slowly realized none of it was real, or would ever be real, and frankly it just added to my depression so I stopped.
>>
>>36095575
kinda, every night i like thinking about what my life could've been if things were different
>>
File: 1470410021000.png (31KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1470410021000.png
31KB, 400x388px
>>36095575
I create very detailed alternate history scenarios in my head. Though the fun part is figuring out how they came to be.

I also have another in which me and my dream gf have both retired early and spend all our time together doing cute things.

I'm a fucking mess.
>>
File: 1443620486740.jpg (388KB, 899x907px) Image search: [Google]
1443620486740.jpg
388KB, 899x907px
How can I learn do this?

What do you do exactly while getting lost in these worlds? Just listening to music and laying on bed?
>>
>>36095575
I have three different " worlds "
1. Is mostly sci-fi and it's about crime and drugs and shit like that. Adventure
2. Another is about a group of astronauts trying to survive the new environment Of the planet they have arrived and other astronauts that have gone rogue ( they have a medium size base in the planet )
3. World has gone to shit but a group of survivors try to rebuild it ( this one is mostly about fucking and a bit of comedy )
>>
>>36096347
spongebob_imagination.gif
>>
>>36096347
Just try to imagine very vivid and detail scene and from that point on start day dreaming
>>
>>36095575
Sometimes I can barely read a book or watch a series because the scenarios in my head are much better than the ones being presented to me
>>
>create my own world
>have really costant and comfy dreams about it every night
>one of my favorite characters get killed
>wake up crying

I can't even be happy in my dreams
>>
>>36095575
Tell us about it
Origigigiginamal
>>
File: 1475349476501.jpg (147KB, 580x863px) Image search: [Google]
1475349476501.jpg
147KB, 580x863px
>>36095575
Yep, pretty detailed too. I want nothing more then to be a cute fairy cuddled and loved by a strong female warrior.
>>
I have probably dozens of different worlds that my self insert lives in ranging from sci-fi, fantasy, post apocalypse etc.
Of course imaginary me is taller, handsomer, smarter, richer, popular, funnier, fitter and has a bigger penis. He's also the ultimate warrior even if he never uses his skill.

I pretty much spend all my time Im not sleeping or playing video games in my head. I like to self insert into the games I play and imagine myself changing the story by metagaming.
The only consistent thing is non-human characters because I'm a degenerate furfag.

I think the most unrealistic part about my imaginary life is that people like me and want to be in my presence.
I hope I die in my sleep tonight.
>>
>>36096347
Get yourself in a situation where you have a ton of private downtime with nothing else to do. Being in a mental ward with a fuckton of "room time" is what got it really started for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.