[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you have to look forward to robots? I didn't have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2497.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2497.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
What do you have to look forward to robots? I didn't have anything until this morning, when I bought Tool tickets. Going to go see them in June with my dad. They are my favorite band and are the only one I would pay a decent amount of money to see; this'll be my 3rd time seeing them in concert
>mfw
>>
Dying, as usual
>>
Oh shit, tool is touring? Thanks for the heads up. I'm looking forward to quitting my job in a few days. I need to be a huge asshole to some people before I do it tho
>>
>April 8th: watching a UFC fight with a friend at his friend's house, free food and drinks
>April 9th: might get high, going to meet a kid from a group I was involved with in university for lunch
>April 19-23: home alone, mommy is gone!
>May 8th: flying to Ecuador and staying until the 23rd
>June 26th: Flying to Mexico
>July 18: flying from Mexico to New York City
>July 21: flying from New York City to Tanzania

Not sure after that. I think I'm going to travel with a friend who's wrapping up his Peace Corps service in Tanzania to the Congo, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia, and Egypt, over the course of about a month. After that I'll go to India for the eighth time, to spend some time in the countryside and further improve my Hindi.

I'm 23 and also really excited to take classes in university again when I'm back in January. I have three semesters to go before I get my degree and can't wait to finish, even if I'll be 25, kek.
>>
>>36091662
I Iove tool
>>
>>36091662
I'm getting paid in an hour or so, and I get to go gambling tonight.

I'm looking forward to losing my paycheck and spending the rest of the weekend pissed off about it.
>>
>repeating digits are one of the few things that keep me going

>>>/pol/120000001
>>
>>36092165
Yeah, they are doing mostly east coast/midwest stops and a couple west coast stops too. I don't know where you live but you should get a ticket if you can. They put on amazing shows
>>
>>36092121
Does looking forward to death help you cope with life? I find that it makes things seem less urgent and less serious; I am less anxious about things because of it
>>
>>36092211
Sounds fun anon, I hope that you have a great time on your travels. I have always imagined traveling the world, although I probably never will. Stay safe, and I hope that you learn something worthwhile while on your journey.
>>
>>36091662
Avatar 2, if it sucks I sudoku, if its good I live to the 3rd
>>
i am getting a haircut i think tonight or some time soon. there is a pizza place right next to it, look forward to pizza after.
>>
>>36092347
right on, they are my absolute favorite. My dad introduced me to them a few years back, and I have loved them ever since. They're supposed to release their new album this year, but I have my doubts. Still, I don't mind waiting for it as long as it comes at some point
>>
>>36092370
Getting paid always feels good, but losing money gambling doesn't. Good luck man, I hope that you come out on top
>>
>>36091662
That's awesome! I didn't know Tool was touring! What's their set list like these days?
>>
>>36091662
The time after this summer is when my life starts again. Cramming for the exam that decides if I am suitable for this degree or not
>>
>>36092657
Sounds nice. Which haircut do you get? What's your favorite kind of pizza?
>>
May be graduating soon. Looking forward to getting a job, moving out of my parents house, and saving up money to travel. Honest to God, if I didn't study other languages or have the prospect of travel, I think I'd be depressed.
>>
>>36092211
>roleplay on /r9k/

Why buddy?
>>
>>36092748
It's mostly stuff from Lateralus/10,000 Days, but they also mix in some Aenima and Undertow. Last time I saw them they played Opiate (the song) which was cool. I also remember Pushit, Lateralus, Jambi, Parabol/Parabola, Stinkfist, and Schism. They like to do a cover of No Quarter as well
>>
>>36092801
Shit man, sounds stressful. If you've made it this far though, you can finish. Best of luck to you
>>
>>36092580
Cool. I didn't realize that they were making a sequel. I really enjoyed the first one, it always brings on major feels whenever I watch it
>>
>>36093788
I hope that you do graduate soon anon. I also hope that you find a decent job and that you enjoy your travels. Any places in particular you want to go?
>>
>>36094001
Grazie mille, anon. I really want to go to Quebec, France, Italy, Portugal - I love their languages and they're such beautiful countries. From my first paycheck, i wanna start stowing away money as a travel/emergency fund, and I figure since I'm single until the potential end of time, I shouldn't have too much trouble ponying up the money a decent amount of time.

As for you, anon, what are your prospects?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.