[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we come up with places to even hypothetically meet girls.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

ITT we come up with places to even hypothetically meet girls. Try to keep discussion focused on a place or platform useful for meeting women, not necessarily the problems preventing us from finding women. I'll start by getting rid of some of the most basic ones.

>Go to a bar
Any woman who spends her free time drinking with a bar with her friends is automatically not someone most of us would want to be with. Not to mention you'd have a very difficult time even starting a conversation with a girl who's sitting with her friends already engaged in conversation. You'd have to sit yourself down with them like a total weirdo.

>Tinder
As with bars, do you really want a gf who made a tinder and is scrolling through looking for men to talk to? Again, the purpose of this thread is for places to meet women, yes, we all know tinder girls would almost certainly ignore you and I anyways, but even if they wouldn't for some reason, I still would not want to meet a girl on Tinder.

What else?
>>
Church and church related functions
>inb4 fedora tippers reply en masse
>>
>>36091475

Does this actually work? Do you have any experience with it?

I'm an atheist, but I did go to a morman church once to try to make friends, but there was only one attractive female there and after the service they started playing basketball. Of course I don't play basketball so I sat on the sidelines and got kind of ignored for a while then never went back.

How does one start going to church? Can I just show up one day? My family never ever made us go to church growing up so I'm not exactly sure how it works.

Also, going to church when I'm not at all religious for the sole purpose of making friends and finding a woman sounds disgustingly pathetic on my part.
>>
>>36091534

You just sort of start going. Anytime there's a service, usually sundays. I don't know about mormon stuff, but even around here you can't throw a rock without hitting some denomination of Christianity's church.

A lot of them have days where a free meal is served, they're always looking for volunteers for that stuff, so donating your time isn't totally unheard of, plus if you do it regularly you'll come to have a good reputation, the sort grandmothers tell their granddaughters about and so on. It's not perfect and it's far from exact, but even going just for the socialization of it can be a good thing, not just to meet women, but to reintroduce yourself to society if you've been cut off for awhile. Plus, even if it's just spaghetti, you can take home all the leftovers you want usually, so I always end up with a few days worth of meals. Also some of those grannies really know how to bake, and they can help teach you to cook, which is always another good thing to know.
>>
>>36091261
look the ONLY place you are going to meet girls in a casual setting is through school or work. everything else like bookstores, cofee shops, bars, its all bullshit. If you are by yourself, you will come off as a creepy wierdo
>>
I wish I could tell you man, now that I am out of school and working I've been looking everywhere and no luck. I agree bars and tinder are out of the question. People say "join clubs" but it doesn't sound reasonable. A guy at my work said his wife teaches a yoga class and there are tons of hot chicks in it, never went though.
>>
>>36092033

I am aware of this, that's why I made this thread. I need other people to help me brainstorm. Though honestly I've thought about this for years and come up with nothing. I think I'm going to just have to be forced to try Tinder for however long it takes. I went to university and didn't meet any girls, and I've had about 5 or 6 different jobs, only one of them had girls my age and that was Dunkin Donuts. All of them had boyfriends.

It seems like there's literally no way to do it besides using the internet or some kind of app. None. I've made threads like this before and talked to a lot of people about this topic, including friends and even my own father. None of them has ever given me a good, viable idea. I seriously don't think any exist besides just using Tinder at this point.
>>
If you want the church thing to work, you can't just go to church. You have to become involved with the church, volunteer and shit, do stuff. It doesn't sound like a good idea because the church is mostly just old people and mexicans where I live.
>>
>>36092108

I'm in the same position, I think we really fucked up by not meeting anyone in college. Its by far the best time to meet girls, and I didn't get a single girlfriend. I went to a shitty commuter school, but still.
>>
>>36092079
>>36092115

This makes it even worse. Even if you take the time, energy, and money to go to places and sign up for things, you won't make friends day 1. If I go to Church or some Yoga class once a week for months on end just to have a low chance of meeting someone, that just sounds like a fucking waste of time man. I don't even see a way out of my loneliness and that's what bothers me the most.

>>36092155

I went to community college for three years and I did one semester at a University out of state and I didn't make a single friend, male or female. It seems like if you finish college and still don't have any friends society really just doesn't have a backup for you. You're fucked.
>>
>>36092183
> It seems like if you finish college and still don't have any friends society really just doesn't have a backup for you. You're fucked.
Correct.
The best way to get information of alot of women before even meeting them and then having an option of meeting them as well is through the friend network. The more friends you have and the more friends your friends have, the higher the chance. Of course this can only go so far, you actually have to know the friends of your friendss friends and that becomes abit more difficult when you go a few layers deeper into the network.
But if you have a friend who has friends, youre bound to meet people if you hang out with him.
A guy i knew in highschool, i was okay with him but i couldnt really consider us friends, goes to the same college with me and attends the same classes, we immediately became friends purely on the basis of knowing each other from before. And he made me friends at college without me saying a word.
>>
>>36092416

I don't have any real life friends.
>>
File: 1477945902609.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477945902609.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>36092416
>The more friends you have and the more friends your friends have, the higher the chance.

welp.
>>
>Even if I want to change my situation there isn't any possible way for me to

This is bullshit.
>>
>>36092451
Thats the part where i cannot help you with, seeing as ive never made a friend outside of the school setting or through friends.
>>36092490
Yup, and another thing about that method is that you have others to tell you what the person is like before you waste time, if theyre good friends to you theyll be honest and even say negative things about the person, helping you judge

Yeah so here are the options for you guys
Approach women directly
Try to build a friend network

If you choose the first option then we get to this thread so hopefully you guys can figure that out

If you decide to go for the network building option.
In general id say its easier to make a male friend than to get a girlfriend, or even approach a woman, or even get her to go out on a date with you. But this might take more time, however it is more beneficial to get some real friends during the process rather than just going for the girlfriend.
>>
>>36091261
Hypothetically meet girls? Ok, I'll post a few examples of where some loser dudes an shutins I've met in the past have gotten a gf:

>Drug dealers house
A few lonely stoners I've met, have met their gf from a dealers house, it's makes it easy because most chicks that smoke weed heavily don't have many things going for them either, match made in heaven.

>Shitty third world countries
If you're white and looking for a quick fuck, head out to south America, or south east Asia, the downside to this is that you both know she's only in it for the visa though.

>Adult education courses
Same as drug dealer house, the typical type of young girl that goes to these things have literally nothing else to do, and in my country young people have to go to these things if you want to keep getting welfare. If you don't sperg out you can get low grade bitches but the ton here.

>Random internet meetups
I've been to a few because fuck it, 50/50 guy girl ratio most of the time, once again, the type of people that go an hangout with strangers online, are the type of people that have no other options

Those are just a few off the top of my head. Like I've said just before, the girls you meet usually at these places usually come with some type of catch, because if they didn't they'd be fucking Chad right now wouldn't they?
>>
>>36092108
Volunteer somewhere there are a lot of girls. Perhaps at a rape crisis center or anywhere there are a lot of black people, maybe a homeless shelter?
>>
All right, I'll here's my ideas.

>coffee shops / book shops (practice mode only)
>Meetup groups
>language exchange (works well for weabs, check at your local university/cc language department)
>take a night class at community college
>church activities (eg church picnics, young adult fellowship, not sunday service)
>volunteering (nursing homes, red cross, www.volunteermatch.org)
>cooking classes (Has anyone ever done one of these?)
>Community sports leagues
>>
>>36092827
>rape crisis center
Nice bait. Girls at the rape crisis center route 100% power to their deflector sheilds
Your other suggestion is ok.
>>
>>36093622
>>Meetup groups

I actually run one of these in the city i live in where we meet in bars, a piece of advice though, you can see the desperate guys coming a mile away. If you wanna get some numbers on the night, make sure to talk to everyone, an not just hover around the girl you like all night, everyone knows what you're doing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.