[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me in work >boss has birthday >he makes a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 334657689dfsf.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
334657689dfsf.png
17KB, 882x758px
>be me in work
>boss has birthday
>he makes a little party, he brings a cake too, everyone has to attend
>I feel like shit there but it is mandatory to be there
>don't even eat a cake because it looks shit
>boss noticed it
>"Anon I order you to eat 2 cakes right now, because I am your boss" and he gives me them on a plate
>every single other normie in the room starts to laugh
>I go away from everyone and try to eat that shit
>he noticed it again
>"anon why are you hiding? Are you afraid of us? Are we so scary?"
>every single normie starts to laugh again
>I go closer but in a safe distance of those fuckers
>"What is your problem anon? Are you afraid of girls? (80% of the coworkers are females) Should I put you closer to the boys?"
>everyone in the room agains is like "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Why are normies so fucking cruel? Why is it giving them a pleasure to make fun of others?
>>
>>36089585
What exactly was your problem?
Eat some cake, drink some beer, engage in conversation as much as necessary. So what.
>>
File: 46574253.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
46574253.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>36089747
fuck off you fucking normie

where do you think you are
>>
They are punishing you for being a social retard. The punishment has a purpose: Negative reinforcement for bad behaviour. You were detracting from their experience, so they turned it around on you to make the party fun again, and it's fine because you were the problem to begin with.

The fact that you did not understand any of this means they were justified.
>>
>>36089787
>and it's fine because you were the problem to begin with.

Why?? Just because I wasn't licking his asshole like everyone did?
>>
>>36089787

Oh shit it detracts from their experience? That makes me so much happier, srsly
>>
>>36089938
>That makes me so much happier, srsly
No it doesn't.
>>
>>36089585
You're such a fucking idiot.

People like you actually exists, and that makes me mad
>>
>>36089787
>tfw day of the rope is closer than ever
See you in your nightmares, Noooooooormie.
>>
>in emt class
>super fucking interactive
>after about three weeks they catch on that I'm completely silent
>never shut up about how quiet I am
>give me shot for going to my car for breaks because I'm literally afraid to be around them without structured activity

I honestly have nothing to say. I'm so fucking boring it's remarkable. Anyway iktf op
>>
It makes them uncomfortable when people are different so they attack you
>>
>>36089747
this. What the fuck OP, talk about overthinking shit
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>>36089585

>tell HR you're being bullied
>they do jack shit
>complain to mommy
>she hires a lawyer to sue the company saying they're discriminating against autistics
>get $$$$$$$$$ and never work again
>>
Gotta get swole fa[m]. Normies won't bother you about being quiet if you look like you could rip their arms out their sockets
>>
>>36089585
This is why I'll never be a wagecuck. The idea of having to take shit from the boss sounds degrading as fuck.
>>
>>36089585

>not wanting cake

You was normie there fucker
>>
>>36089787
Negative reinforcement for bad behaviour is a good thing i agree. But it was mandatory to attend. Making someone do something they dislike and then making fun of them for being unsatisfied with the situation is rather silly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.