[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The worst that's gonna happen is she's gonna say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Second_Chance_1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Second_Chance_1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>The worst that's gonna happen is she's gonna say no.
Is that really the worst that's gonna happen?
>>
>>36089240
no the worst that happens is your fragile ego gets bruised and your anxiety heightens
>>
She could physically injure you I guess but the chance is less.

Anyway the pain isn't because of what she said, but more of a realization you're not good enough, something most people can't live with or are afraid of.
>>
>>36089240
She could tell all her Stacy friends about how you spilled your spaghetti, then goodluck finding a gf within a 60 miles of your moms basement
>>
No, the worst thing that could happend is that she'd say yes, you go on a few dates and start getting hopeful, some time passes and you feel an emotional high you thought you couldn't feel anymore.

Then one day she calls, says her feeling towards you aren't as strong as your feelings. She doesn't want to end up hurting you in the future so she decids to end it now.

The worst thing isn't getting rejected, it's being given a chance and then realizing no one will ever love you or like you the way you do about other people.
>>
>>36090943
>doesn't matter - still had sex.
>>
>>36090969
To alot of people relationships are not just about sex.
>>
>>36089240
well, she could end up permanently creeped out by you and never talk to you again.
>>
>>36090943
Damn man this... this is like I wrote it
>>
>>36090943
nice guy syndrome
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.