[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel that with Tinder, your chances as an average

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

How does it feel that with Tinder, your chances as an average guy to score has decreased from likely to very unlikely? How does it feel that the same top 20% Chads are hogging up 80% of the women, and constantly cycling between them through this app? How does it feel that any disgusting hambeast will have an army of men after her no matter how she looks like?

Natural selection or societal degeneration?
>>
>Natural selection or societal degeneration?
It's pretty obviously both
>>
>I have never tried Tinder but know everything about it because I believe memes of bitter virgins, the post
>>
File: 1478363207707.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1478363207707.png
317KB, 730x1789px
>>36087602
text for robots
>>
File: eh.png (577KB, 564x542px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
577KB, 564x542px
It feels very bad. I'm a 29 year old virgin with an okay body (pic related) and can't get laid simply because my face (big nose and receded hair) and nervous behavior.
>>
>>36087650
Physically I'm a 7 / 10 I think but the only females who hit on me are FAT and all fat girls are 1 / 10 to me.
>>
My country has about 300,000,000 people. Tinder has 10,000,000 people, 70% of these are actually straight men. Then there are 10% of men and 20% of women, some of these % are lesbians or fat or leftists or generally undesirable.

Should I care?
>>
I've become so bitter that I downloaded Tinder just so I can swipe left on everyone.
>>
>>36087565
You can still get laid through tinder and through other means even if it is indeed abit more difficult.
>>36087650
This dude has what i would consider on the upper half of the attractive body scale.
I have wide shoulders and a good frame, but not nearly as good as this dude, i have virtually no muscle and i would probably struggle to do 15 push ups right now. But hes a virgin and im not, no offense.
If i had to choose between fucking a dude that looks like me and a dude that looks like this guy, id pick this guy.
But the problem, obviously goes beyond having a good body or bad body
>>
>>36087619
That blogpost was made up, you know?
>>
I met my girlfriend of almost 2 years through tinder
>>
>>36087565
>7/10
>own property
>have decent income
>good body
>good face
>good hair
>good clothes
>bad teeth since kid because bad dentist
>unable to socialize like human
girls NEVER talk to me, they avoid me, the only one that does know I exist is depressed and scared of people and we'll propably never meet and we're friends because we're both fucked up inside. Tendencies for reproduction are shit. I wish I wouldn't care at all, but I do. I wanna find someone with mutual feelings involved, or even just to get fucking laid sometimes. But nope, not dipshit little me. Fucking spring fever.
>>
Feels like I'm avoiding a lot of stds man. Those are fatal infections.
>>
Bros I was literally reading ops pic and got a tinder match, shes a qtp2t as well
>>
>>36087565
Tinder has only made it easier for the average guy to get laid. You don't have to be attractive to get laid using it, you just have to go for the girls who are looking for a relationship.
>>
File: Not easy being Chad.png (80KB, 1313x258px) Image search: [Google]
Not easy being Chad.png
80KB, 1313x258px
Do you really envy Chad?
>>
>>36088376
poor you

>4/10
>dont own anything
>no income, leech
>a lanky weakling
>face look like arab
>messy curly hair
>shit clothes
>super bad teeth because shit genetics and didnt care
>unable to socialize like human
>>
It's just a reversion to older times when some warlord would have 50 concubines while most guys were denied sex.

https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d

The great civilizations issued each productive, law-abiding man a wife and punished her if she cheated as a form of social control. That's all out the window now.
>>
Did anyone save the videos from the r9k cyborg creampie-ing random girls from Tinder?
>>
Only a slut would use Tinder, so I have no interest in it.
>>
File: received_154503905073030.jpg (66KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
received_154503905073030.jpg
66KB, 700x1244px
>>36087565
Tinder is gey
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.