[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you made your own setting/fantasy world yet? Do you daydream

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2416.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2416.png
29KB, 741x568px
Have you made your own setting/fantasy world yet? Do you daydream about it a lot to try to forget reality?

I do.
I'm working on it.
The theme is "good hero is destined to become the ultimate evil".
I love this sort of stuff. I'm mainly influenced by Berserk, the manga.
>>
what about you get influenced by chad and stop being a virgin
>>
>>36084792
Wow, anon, that sounds like a bunch of fun. Good luck with that.
>>
>>36084792

Did. Tracking the story line by writing down important milestones in a list.

Download alot of pictures of landscapes. Matchable to different parts of story.

Has spent hours on hours drawing a detailed map of the world in which my hero resides. It's ever expanding
>>
>>36084792
If you havent already you should consider learning about DnD / tabletop RPGs and make your campaign. Dnd is a ton of fun and gives you unlimited room for creativity and adventure.
>>
File: IMG_5725.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5725.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>36084792
I have a pretty detailed biopunk-like world in my head. I often explore it, making it "vividly acceptable" to myself, or I invent something new to this alien society and watch on how it affects the whole picture.
It's something like Giger's works, but not as surreal, and hentai tentacle gardens, mixed with modern city infrastructure.
Like if we got phones, computers and transport by investing ourselves not in physics, but in biotechnology.
I'll write a noir novel about it someday.
>>
>tfw more interested in romance than grand fantasy
>tfw not enough experience to write anything that isn't "terrible LN" quality
>>
>>36084792
i did, but i have poor memory and get distracted easily so i started writing it down.
i feel so childish but its a lot of fun
>>
File: 1486277010654.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486277010654.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>36084792
OOOOOHHHH BOY!

Man I've been cracking out some story about this kid (me) who travels through the multiverse with his inter-dimensional creepy ass friends. I can take any story already made and add my own familiar twist and re-occurring characters.

Shit's dank f@m.
>>
>>36084792
I do but it's a video game world because I'm autistic I guess. It's pretty fleshed out after so long of thinking about it
>tfw it will never be real
>>
Yeah, I'm a leader of a group of four French partisan soldiers (a Tunisian and three natives) who fight a guerrila war in the rural areas of France for Marine Le Pen's government-in-exile against the forces of dictator Macron's cold-blooded ruthless army. Not even joking, it's something nice to imagine before I go to sleep every night.
>>
>>36084792
I've made countless of "worlds" in my mind. The current one I'm thinking about is a wasteland kinda like Mad Max.
>>
File: ritari samnako.png (74KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
ritari samnako.png
74KB, 657x527px
>>36084792
mine's kinda similar op, except it's set in early medieval eastern europe. the main dude is a really nice guy and really hates his dad but when he must assume the responsibilities of leadership at a young age he discovers he's actually a fucking idiot. i'm mainly influenced by my autism.
>>
File: o0lp0chqAX1uyw2hyo1_500.gif (282KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
o0lp0chqAX1uyw2hyo1_500.gif
282KB, 499x499px
>>36084792
>mfw plebs do tulpas while I create whole cosmoses full of vibrant life, spirits and gods through my sheer force of will alone

/x/ ain't got shit.
>>
File: 1477070225130.png (1MB, 1362x970px) Image search: [Google]
1477070225130.png
1MB, 1362x970px
Did that a lot when I didn't leave home a lot, now I'm busy with stuff and have no time for that.
Although I still want to create universes for my project (preferably a comic, but still can't draw too well).
>>
>>36084792
I usually have this fantasy where everyone in the world just disappear and the empty land scape turns into this strange dreamscape where the rules continually change. Most of the time I just imagine exploring the world and doing whatever I want with consequence.
>>
As expected, I'm not the only one.
Maybe robots are more creative and have more imagination than normies.
Or maybe we're just more autistic, could be that.

Because for me, I know it's shit.
I don't want to share it at all, it's just for me and the little stories and battles I make up until I fall asleep.
I have drawn a map and written some lore too.
>>
>>36084792
I wouldn't really describe it as fantasy but I certainly have been writing a story in my head. Mind you I haven't actually written any of it down.

Off topic, if you enjoy good guys acting evil or stuff of that nature, read instant bullet. Pretty damn good manga
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.