[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening r9k, I was legally dead for 20 minutes. Ask me anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0167.jpg (84KB, 710x379px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
84KB, 710x379px
Good evening r9k, I was legally dead for 20 minutes. Ask me anything.
>>
If you kill yourself does it count as illegally dead?
>>
>>36084654
I have no idea. Sorry man.
>>
What did you see? Original
>>
>>36084626
How do you know you are alive now?
>>
How did you end up legally dead? What happened to you? Tell the story, please.
>>
>>36084626
Been there before. Not exactly sure of how long though. Hopefully yours was a less painful experience
>>
>>36084686
>>36084678
How did I end up dead? Motorcycle accident. I was high on painkillers and was driving 20 over the speed limit when I tailfished a pickup truck and plowed into it. All I saw was just blackness for what felt like 2 minutes and woke up in a hospital room where I was told that I didn't have a pulse for 20 mins until they revived me. I heard voices but didnt know what they were saying.
>>
>>36084717
You're a fucking moron, anon
>>
>>36084717
depressin af
>>
>>36084736
I regret it every single day. I'm lucky to be alive. I don't know if the voices were the doctors or if it were angels or what but I heard something.
>>
File: 1421478059573.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1421478059573.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
I was on life support. Idk what defines legally dead.

I remember the weirdest feels. I am no religious, but he feels you get when your dying make you understand why people believe in he afterlife.

Imagine being in a bad dream, and you know you are dreaming. You feel pain, but the mos noticeable thing is confusion. You always expect "I will wake up any minute now" but it does no happen.

It is really scary. Feels does not apply to this situation.

I promise anyone who is acting edgy and suicidal, crying on image boards is incredibly easier than dying.
>>
>>36084717
So it is true. Time doesn't even pass during death. I don't think dying would be that bad!
>>
Can't say I ever heard any voices from my own experience, op. Did you suffer head trauma? If so how severe?

I mostly just remember a very peculiar sensation I have difficulty describing. This piques my interest a touch.
>>
>>36084760
Listen. I'm not here to encourage death. Live as long as you can because if what I experienced was the end of the road I don't want to be there for a while. I'm finding some sort of religion to better my odds because it doesn't hurt to believe. If those voices were those on the other side, I want to meet them.
>>
>>36084626
how were the first 10 virgins?
>>
Did you suffer any permanent damage ?
>>
>>36084769
>>36084786
No and no I suffered some lung damage and heart stoppage but they brought me back to life.
>>
>>36084717
Any permanent brain damage? 20 minutes without heart pumping oxygen to the brain would fuck you up.
>>
Fuck that, ask a guy who's been dead for about 5 years anything, get on my level, cunt.
>>
>>36084823
No, it's not as long as you think. Most people who go into a vegetative state are dead for a day or more. I can't really think of anything different besides if I'm drinking I get headaches quicker
>>
>>36084814
you're lucky as fuck then, 20 minutes is quite a long time. could've resulted in some major brain damage
>>
>>36084829
You are like tiny baby.

I've been dead for the past decade.
>>
>>36084866
Well if that's the case then i would of rather been dead. I couldn't live the life as a vegetable. Fuck that.
>>
My own experience didn't have any voices at all. Or really any sight. I remember fading out and then it was, well, imagine seeing a color that does not exist. It wasn't blackness but I also cannot liken it to anything else.

The sensation i felt reminds me of warm taffy being pulled until it is stretched as thin as possible in a sheet, except in all directions, and the "taffy" was me. There wasn't any sensation beyond that. Not even thought. My very next memory was waking in a hospital bed with a searing pain in my sternum and throat and eyes. And everything was way too loud and bright.

I think that is a ride best not rushed into desu.
>>
>>36084938
Ah I totally had that feeling too. Fuck that shit man. It was relaxing but now that I know what it's like to be dead, I am going to be so pissed when I actually die and feel it again.
>>
>>36084970
No you won't. You won't feel anything.
>>
>>36084717
>potentially killing someone else because you're a retarded druggie
You should've stayed dead, the world would've been better off.
>>
>>36084626
I'm fairly sure they changed the definition of being legally dead so that you have to be proper dead to be considered it.
>>
File: 1475457289078.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475457289078.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
>>36085103
I hate to be "that guy" but....ahem.
>>
>>36084758
What's with your "t" key?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.