[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't stop throwing up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1getj5.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1getj5.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Drank too much alcohol. What can I do? I want it to stop please for the love of god
>>
you're fucked
just ride it out
>>
>>36083398
Drink water. Either it'll help you puke and make it easier or you'll be hydrated to fight off the spins and the hangover. Eat pretzels
>>
It won't last long, Anon. Let it all come up, then drink some water and try to get some sleep.
>>
OP here.

I've never vomited before because of alcohol. I didn't even drink more than I'm used to, but didn't eat and didn't drink any water. Puked in the street, puked when I got home, and woke up twice now to puke. I think I fucked up my throat real bad, because I just spat a little blood.
>>
It's because you didn't fucking eat that putting a drug in your system is causing your stomach to be upset. Drink water and eat when you drink.
>>
>>36083398
Take 400mL of DXM (Cough Syrup)

Stops nausea instantly
>>
File: 1466241331459.png (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466241331459.png
24KB, 657x527px
>>36083398
wear it out
>>
Stupid actions have consequences. You can't just get out of them magically.
>>
>>36083398

Drink water, nibble on some saltine crackers if you have any. Just gotta ride it out.
>>
>>36083398
buy a pack of motion sickness/travel sickness medicine and wait until you next puke, then take 2 pills (if you take them now you will just puke them out) and it'll ease your nausea 100%
i do this shit all the time. i even swallow one before i start drinking sometimes
>>
File: 34.jpg (318KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
318KB, 1920x1080px
Grab onto something anon! Thar be rough seas ahead!
>>
Don't worry anon kun
>>
>>36083398
eat some bread originally
>>
Thanks everyone. Feeling better now, haven`t puked since I made this thread. Why the fuck do normies do this kind of shit?
>>
>>36083398
drink lots of water and try to ride it through. if its really bad (severe stomache pain) go to the ER.

if youre laying in bed and you feel like you're spinning stick one leg out and put your foot on the floor, helps give you a sense of balance. hope this helps anon.
>>
>>36083398
PAY THE WAGES OF SIN
>>
>>36083398

pedialyte, like the stuff they make for babies. the reason you get hangovers is because your electrolytes are imbalanced.

dont go for gatorade though, its basically sugar water.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.